[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Going to Japan for two weeks. My first 4 days I will stay in Osaka to visit Kioto and other few places after that I'm going to Nagasaki for two days and go back to Toyko for the last 7 days.. I'm going alone I guess Japan is very safe like the most of the cities. Any actual advice?? Cheap places to eat and all that I will bring with me $2500
>>
>>1268673
Have you already paid for your places to stay or do you think you'll be using 2500 to get rooms, food and transport?
>>
>>1268673
I'm not 100% travelling all the way from Osaka just to spend 2 days in Nagasaki is worth it. I've known people to usually do it as a day trip from Fukuoka. It might be a good idea to spend atleast a day in Hiroshima and/or Fukuoka on the way there.

Protip for Kyoto - don't bother with the buses, train/subway is possible for some sightseeing but outside of that just rent a bike instead. Buses are often full if going towards tourist sites. You'll often see a full bus to a tourist site turn up followed by a slightly less full one that's going nowhere near the tourist site. I've lost count how times I've seen tourists unable to get on the first bus jump on the second without checking it's going where they want...

As far as food goes, most restaurants have no problem with singles. Places like CoCo Ichibanya (curry), Marugame Seimen (udon), Sukiya and Yoshinoya (donburi), Ichiran and Ippudo (ramen) are good chains that serve cosistantly decent food and can be found almost everywhere.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.