[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As of 9 hours ago, there is more freedom here than any place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: nevada.png (8KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
nevada.png
8KB, 500x470px
As of 9 hours ago, there is more freedom here than any place in the western hemisphere. Depending on your criteria, could it have more freedom than literally any place in the world?
>>
>>1268584
Because weed and hookers? Certainly freedom means more than that?
>>
>>1268594
Well sure it does but ok for example?

Portugal legalized all drugs but is that country really more free than Nevada?
>>
>>1268598
Define "free"

Americans are "free" to go bankrupt from medical bills but i don't think that sounds very free to me
>>
>>1268605
I never heard of an ailment that a Bong hit and a blow job wouldn't cure.
>>
>>1268605
Thats why we buy insurance and dont pay a fuck ton of taxes, well my family made 600k/yr and they raped us with taxes, butnif you make normal money then taxes arent that bad, compared to Canada and Europe
>>
>>1268614
I have """""insurance""""" and still get bills for hundreds of dollars every time i set foot in a doctor's office. Can't imagine what the cost would be if i needed a surgery.

Nice "freedom" we've got here. I'd gladly pay more in taxes to stop worrying about my family's well being. Can't wait to leave this third world shithole.
>>
>>1268624
go flee to Canada or Britain and sit in your 3 year line. Most average people are shit and have shit for brains when it comes to their health. I shouldn't have to pay a single cent for any of the 50% lard asses filling the country getting offended when they're told they're overweight, ignoring professional advice about common sense health practices, and then complaining when they get sick and can't afford treatment.

I've had to smell far too many diabetic assholes coming into an exam room rotting from the inside out as we set about doing a forefoot amputation to attempt to save their whole leg because they shoveled 40 pounds of shit down their throat each day and expected no consequences. They're perfectly free to eat a small child in weight each day, but they're not entitled to my earnings or labor to keep from dying.
>>
>>1268629
Youre strawmanning tens of millions of americans that cant afford "affordable" healthcare. Go shove your ancap bs up your ass
>>
>>1268671
He's right though. There are way too many fat, stupid people in this country who do nothing but take up space and resources. The herd needs culling.
>>
>>1268735
Let McDonalds and Coca Cola do their work. The fat and unhealthy will vanish from this planet soon enough. Or open a fast food chain to speed up the process.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.