[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ranking SEA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: vairlines.png (513KB, 796x469px) Image search: [Google]
vairlines.png
513KB, 796x469px
As a tourist:

Vietnam > Malaysia > Singapore > Thailand > Indonesia > Cambodia > Laos

Haven't been to Burma or the Philippines. Where do they fit?
>>
Depends what you're into.

For local girls:

Philippines > Indonesia > Thailand > Vietnam > Malaysia > Singapore > Cambodia > Laos > Burma

For hookers:
Thailand > Philippines > Indonesia > Cambodia > Malaysia > Vietnam > Burma > Laos

For backpacker meme stuff:

Thailand > Vietnam > Laos > Burma > Cambodia > Indonesia > Philippines > Malaysia > Singapore
>>
>>1268438
Depends what you want to do.

Myanmar is my favourite but it's very different to the rest of SEA. Much of it feels more Indian than anything.
>>
>>1268472
why do you rate Burma so low? I've been itching to go there for a while now
>>
>>1268495
Just for girls. For general backpacking it's really pretty damn cool. But Thailand and Vietnam have more to offer if you haven't been to them before.

For the girls, when I was traveling around the region I was sort of on a high of easy pussy the whole time, though, so I was a little disappointed there. There are some hookers around, they were kinda meh, but hooking up with a regular local is truly impossible.
>>
>>1268438
That's crazy, Vietnam is boring and weird, it's just below Cambodia and above Laos.
>>
>>1268526
Vietnam is incredible if you ride a motorcycle around instead of taking buses from tourist place to tourist place. IMO the cities aren't that exciting and the scam culture immediately ruins any sort of remotely touristy area.

But if you ride a motorcycle around you end up in all sorts of areas that never see foreigners and have interactions with regular people that can be pretty awesome. It's a stupidly dangerous thing to do but I highly recommend it if you have the skills and the risk tolerance.
>>
>>1268526
I had the most fun in Vietnam due to the motorbike culture and easy hotties. Also the food is pretty great and there are some amazing villages hidden from the main tourist paths.
>>
>>1268567
>>1268538
How did you manage language?
>>
For me, someone who has almost no attraction to most Asian women. Also I've not been to Indonesia or Singapore outside of stopovers.

Myanmar > Philippines > Vietnam > Malaysia > Northern Thailand > Cambodia > Laos > Southern Thailand
>>
>>1268568
Popular parts of Vietnam speak English for dat easy tourist cash.

Failing that, Vietnamese is actually one of the easiest languages to learn.
>>
>>1268601
why did you rate the philippines so highly?

>>1268730
huh? vietnamese is hard as hell, at least at first
>>
>>1268567
>>1268526
Well yeah I guess that explains why I didn't like Vietnam. I rode them in three countries, but it was more of a necessity my destination and cost choice then a preference. Not really into "motos" so there was never going to be that sort of appeal as it was more something to endure. I never rode a bus, just planes, trains and motos. And boats, it was a puke fest.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.