[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transportation in Gothenburg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Sweden.jpg (190KB, 428x321px) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.jpg
190KB, 428x321px
I need your helps,anons.In a afew days,im going to visit gothenburg and i plan to stay there at least a week.Are the means of transportation good in that city?Are the tickets cheap?
>>
trams and ferries are great, use trams wherever possible. buses are okay.
you can get a chipcard for västtrafiken at eg. the booth at central station.

the center is really walkable, too.
if there's good weather, i'd recommend to take the tram to the south pier, and take a ferry to the archipelago (just be sure to check the timetable for the way back, too). you can use all of it with that same chipcard.
>>
>>1268206
thanks for the help.How much does this chipcard cost for,like,one day?The archipleago must be amazing
>>
>>1268209
i'd go for the pay as you go version.
http://www.vasttrafik.se/#!/en/tickets-and-prices/

fare calculator:
http://reseplanerare.vasttrafik.se/bin/query.exe/sn

in one zone you can travel for 90 minutes with the same ticket, multiple zones 180 minutes...

there are tourist passes, etc, but you have to travel a lot for those to be worth it. it's a walkable center.
>>
If you have data in Sweden I'd use their mobile tickets app (Västtrafik To Go). Same price or cheaper compared to a chipcard, but no 50SEK deposit. Generally things in the centre are walkable, but buses, trams and boats work if you're trying to get further out.
>>
>>1268206
basically trams are free as long as you get off as soon as you see a crew in white caps

buses are the same plus they rarely board them

ferries you don't really need but iirc you can just walk on walk off
>>
File: 1498707213613.jpg (146KB, 1337x767px) Image search: [Google]
1498707213613.jpg
146KB, 1337x767px
>>1268206
Call one of the local mosques for a tip
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.