[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berlin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (4KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
4KB, 1280x768px
Going to Berlin this saturday and staying 4 nights, Any tips om attractions, things to do, resturants etc?
>>
Are you a single heterosexual male? If so, you have some interesting options.
>>
>>1267866
I am, are you talking about the FKK clubs?
>>
>>1267868
Brothels, independents, FKK clubs, the like. Like any larger German city, Berlin has a fair amount of them.
>>
Are you looking for a guide?

As far as museums go you have a huge selection available, anything from art to history.

As far as streetfood goes probably the best place to visit in Germany.

As for museums my favorite on the is German Historical Museum.
>>
>>1267865
There are plenty of amazing restaurants in Kreuzberg. There is one Asian Place called Umami, I was there a couple of months ago. You will definitely love the food but you should reserve in advance and it's not much fun to go there alone so maybe ask some people to join if you meet someone in your hostel or sth.
>>
I was just in Berlin, definitely rent some bikes and explore. Renting bikes was one of the best decisions we made.
>>
Check the clubbing thread if you're interested, but couldn't recommend watergate and about blank enough
>>
Where are you staying?

Here are some general tips

>nobody pays for the S-Bahn tickets, they just hop on, look for security, and then ride it for a couple of stops
>doner is delicious and cheap as fuck, it is the equivalent of fast food but actually healthy and invigorating
>everyone smokes, so if you're not a smoker, you'll have to deal with it
>don't ask someone if they speak English since almost everyone does, just talk to them in English and they'll let you know if they don't
>Museum Island has a lot to do, and you can absolutely do more than one museum in a day
>The nightlife is fun, and you can definitely go by yourself, but don't go and expect guaranteed sex unless it is with a man
>Drinking on the street is normal, so pre-game while walking to wherever you intend to go for the night
>Be sure to have an umbrella, it's been raining quite a bit lately
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.