[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Polska

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Going to Poland for a short while soon lads and lasses, Krakow to be exact (Although I may travel to Warsaw if I feel like it) anyone have any ideas for where to go and what to do? I've been before but that was with the lads and all we managed to do was get smashed and fight with skinheads. Much appreciated.
>>
>fight with skinheads

Elaborate please lad, I didn't see any skins when I went there last month.

Also, I only went to drunkenly bond with locals and eat zurek desu, so I can't help much
>>
>>1267595
Some skinhead said he hated Anglo's, then he butted me hahah so we all had a jolly old tussal.
What's Zurek?
>>
>>1267598
Traditional Polish soup
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sour_rye_soup
>>
>>1267598

Were you being a bunch of loud cunts refusing to learn and speak any Polish? English and the English people in krakow Fucked me off
>>
>>1267618
*I'm english
>>
>>1267618
No, I cant stand those type of chavy twats. I was stood outside a bar having a bifta with me mates and some Polish lads walking past asked me for a lighter in English, and I gave him it and he just stated he hated Anglo's and head butted me. Propa decent fight it was, 3 v 3, those Poles know how to scrap lemme tell ya, not the kind to stamp on ya skull tho, I espect that, the baldy cunts.

Iv'e been learning Polish outta this little book for abar two months and speaking with a Polish co-worker, although i'm pretty sure all's ive learned off him is how to tell you your football team is shite since thats all he talk about.
>>
File: ChickenBaltiPie.jpg (25KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
ChickenBaltiPie.jpg
25KB, 360x640px
>>1267633
Apologies for the grammar, i'm rather drunk.

pic is a pie I made the other day, doesn't it look delicious.
>>
>>1267635
No
>>
I'm going to Krakow soon and was thinking about going to a range and shoot guns.

Any recommendations? How does it work? Do i book pre-travel or can i just show up?
>>
>>1267633

I deliberately learned what cigarette was in Polish before I went. Came in handy about 7 times during the 2 days I was there, some of the people asking for cigarettes looked like they'd biff an Englishman too. I was surprised how nice most people were to foreigners though as long as you speak a few words of Polish.

Also, that's a bloody exquisite looking pie mate. What's in it?
>>
>>1267563
krakowian here. just wander around the jewish district, eat at some bar mleczny - cheap ass bar that offers almost only the traditional food. A lot of stuff I never see mentioned in those threads too. But be sure to avoid such places in the center, as they are nothing but tourist traps.

for the good old classics, just google krakow's attractions or get a map at the info point.

the salt mines are very cool, especially Wieliczka.

Auschwitz is overrated and not really this exciting, but if you're into that kind of stuff, you'll probably like it. Just remember it's a thing that will consume a whole day, no matter what. No tickets needed, but you have to book it before.

there's a lot to see, but it's mostly small things, of which nothing is particulary worthy of mentioning. Wander, look around, meet the locals who know about this shit.

nice monastery we have in Tyniec. For males only, you can get there with a bus.
>>
>>1267563
More like hippity hoppity women are goddamn whores who will spermjack you and make you pay child support for 25 fucking years
>>
i love krakow, im not an english party boy btw, none of that stag party shit.

eat a zapiekanka (or any food really) in plac nowry and get a drink at the bar across the street...it was called alchemy or something like that. I really liked the area that made up part of the old jewish ghetto, had a nice atmosphere and cool architecture. its a wonderful walking city.
>>
>>1268099
Alchemy is a great bar indeed.
Zapiekanka however is the worst junkfood you can get around. People are crazy for it for sme weird reason, but the quality is the lowest possible - your gut won't be happy. And unless you are used ti junkfood, it will taste like absolute shit for you.
>>
>>1268141
Depends where you buy it. There are shitty zapiekankas all across the Rynek, but you can find places where they sell the good staff. The ones in Roast & Toast are great.
>>
i had the best meals in milk bars so far
>>
File: thinking.png (155KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
155KB, 600x600px
>>1267563
krakow for cs major? :)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.