[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 15970771.jpg (237KB, 1200x795px) Image search: [Google]
15970771.jpg
237KB, 1200x795px
What are the pros and cons of visiting Jerusalem and surrounding areas?

I'm an chrisitan orthodox and I want to visit the holy places.
>>
Pros: supet beautiful, amazing atmosphere and the birthplace of jesus
Cons: the whole city and region is under the strict ontrol of the israeli army, and it is very hot during the day
>>
>funding the extermination of the palestinians
>>
>>1267371
And what about the cons?
>>
>>1267372
you're a little edgy fellow aren't you
>>
>>1267396
For you
>>
>>1267136
>under the strict ontrol of the israeli army
that's a pro, not a con
>>
>>1267121
It is great, as a christian living in Jerusalem there is a lot to see and thanks to the IDF you feel safe.
I can show you around if you leave me a way to contact you
>>
>>1268552
are you a local?
>>
>>1268577
Yes and I showed anons around. I am chirstian and you are as well so it could be interesting :)
>>
If you have an israeli stamp on your passport, be ready to be denied access to any other arabic country.

So I would wait until you get a new passport before going to any arab countries after visiting israel.

Google what countries allow it
>>
>>1268592
i'm not a christian though,
you're arab right?
>>
>>1268595
They don't stamp the passports at Ben Gurion since forever.
>>
>>1268596
just to clarify i'm not OP, i'm a jerusalem native too
>>
>>1268552
#0255 el nino on discord

are you orthodox and where can I stay exept hotels?
can you list the must see/do stuff?
>>
>>1268596
I am not an arab. I am Russian. Not orthodox christian though.
>>1268599
Since 2012 if I remember right
>>1268617
Stay at hostels, the arab ones are cheaper. You might find couchsurfing useful.
Old city - basically all of it.
Friends of Zion museum is interesting: sponsored by evangelical christian and tells the story christian zionist probably.
Yad va Shem.
Iwo's is a really nice burger.
There are more but I can't call now.
I don't have a discord.
>>
>>1268647
thanks

I was thinking of using CS. I'm poorfag and I want to stay for 2 weeks so I don't think I can afford even hostels.

I'm kinda antisemitic so I don't think I'll see those things.
>>
File: 1469054699668.jpg (88KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1469054699668.jpg
88KB, 1024x1022px
>>1268905

>broke
>anti-Semitic
>going to a Semitic conflict zone
>going to A VERY EXPENSIVE Semitic conflict zone

Well, at least israelis wont stab you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.