[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a Brit, is it at all possible to move here legally without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: delstater-usa-flaggor.png (205KB, 920x582px) Image search: [Google]
delstater-usa-flaggor.png
205KB, 920x582px
As a Brit, is it at all possible to move here legally without marrying someone from the US or being really rich and investing? Green card lottery isn't an option apparently as there are already too many people of British descent in the country.

Any expats? What advice do you have/how did you do it?
>>
Skilled labor (labour).
>>
Create your own garage company and ask for a visa
>>
I gotta ask

why?
>>
>>1266968
Why not just fucking marry someone?
That's the easiest way.

I suppose you could also join the military, doesn't the u.s. Army like take foreigners and after their service contract give them citizenship?
>>
>>1266968
As an American, if I married a Brit would I automatically be eligible for a bong passport?
>>
>>1267203
no, people who marry citizens from outside the EEA (although once uk leaves eu who knows what rules will be) have to show they earn at least £18,650 or summin to allow their partner to settle in uk, or show they have savings of around £62,500 (it is also no good if you earn that amount, the uk person has to)

once you get here you then have to live here for 3 years, after which you can apply to be naturalised, provided you meet the requirements
>>
>>1267118

Don't you need to invest a million as well? You cant just start a company and get a visa right?
>>
>>1267369
>£18,650 or summin to allow their partner to settle in uk, or show they have savings of around £62,500 (it is also no good if you earn that amount, the uk person has to)

>tfw you earn $14,000 each year and have $600 in savings
Shiiiiiiiiiiet
I didn't realize I was poor, I feel my life is rich with experience.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.