[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon from Argentina here, need some advice. So, my gf left and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

Anon from Argentina here, need some advice. So, my gf left and after being a wreck for a couple of months I'm doing pretty good and making some good money as a lawyer, so I was thinking about making a backpacker solo trip to South East Asia, Nepal and India. Not really interested in ladyboys and beaches, I want to see ruins, meet the locals and eat some weird shit.
I was thinking my itinerary could be something like: Camboya>Thailand>Myanmar>Nepal>India, and get a plane back to Argentina from New Dheli.

Have some experience backpacking last year from Ecuador and back home.

I have a little over a month to do this, during part of december and january, do you think my itinerary is doabe? should I just focus on SE Asia and leave Nepal and India for another time? any advice in general is welcome, I've never been to Asia.
>>
>>1266784
To be honest I have not been to the region but I am currently planning a 2 months trip for August and September and I am planning to do Thailand only, maybe Cambodia for Angkor Wat.
But it seems like 5 countries in one month will allow you to only see very selective parts of each country or you will spend a lot of time on the road imo. There is always a trade off between quantity and quality I suppose.
But I will be lurking to see other opinions as I am curious too,
>>
File: mx2.jpg (9KB, 128x187px) Image search: [Google]
mx2.jpg
9KB, 128x187px
>>1266792
I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this kind of trip again so I want to see as much as possible and move constantly from one point of interest to the next.
>>
>>1266798
If a month is all you have skip Cambodia unless Angkor Wat is an essential. Maybe skip Thailand too... Myanmar is WAY better for what you're looking for.

You can do the traditional Myanmar loop in 10 (rushed) days. Yangon > Bagan > Inle Lake. Alternatively you could cross overland from Bangkok to Dawei > Mawlyamine > Hpa An, then do the traditional loop.

India is a big place, but Delhi, Agra and Varanasi or Rajasthan is doable in 10 days.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.