[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in Lucca right now. AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
I'm in Lucca right now. AMA
>>
>>1266499
Is it worth the day trip from Florence if I'm interested in art and history?
>>
>>1266518
It could be if you're really into that. Otherwise probably not, it's a pleasant city but there's nothing transcendent about it.
Spent almost a full day there coming back from Cinque Terre and quite enjoyed it, it has that nice smaller Italian city feel to it.
>>
>>1266536
did you go on the tower with trees on top? and on the defensive walls? true it's not big but i liked it a lot
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>1266518
OP here, if you have much time to spend outside Florence definitely do it, because Lucca is honestly a beautiful town, otherwise give priority to Pisa and Siena.

>>1266568
I didn't go on the Guinigi tower but I walked a long way on the defensive walls. Massive!
>>
Nothing to add really but I'm going there in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to it, looks like a nice city.
>>
>>1266499
is Doritos mexican food?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1266705
Never heard about them, sorry. In Lucca I ate a very nice and peculiar buccellato though! It's a typical dessert
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1266702
When you go to the cathedral, do not pay for the ticket they make you take at the entrance. That's for the cathedral only and costs 3 euros! Same applies to the ticket for the bell tower, 3 euros. Instead, ask for the comprehensive ticket, which costs 5 euros and gives you access to both the cathedral and the bell tower.
>>
A few days late but did you go to the Puccini museum? If you're still there can you take a photo of the original dress from Madame Butterfly? I can't find any pictures online and I forgot to take one when I was there
>>
>>1267929
No, I'm sorry, I didn't go to the Puccini museum :( How was it?
>>
>>1266499
Who is Lucca?
>>
>>1266499
Do you live on the 7th floor?
>>
>>1268203
No, on the 2nd actually
>>
>>1268203
>>1268220
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD69jmSmwUU
>>
>>1268220
>>1268258
Can I ask you what it was?
>>
>>1268296
Just memes.
>>
>>1268296
>>1268330
>Just don't ask me what it was
>Just don't ask me what it was
No chicken tendies and no good boy points for Luka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZt7J0iaUD0
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.