[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Cross Canada Tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: canada.jpg (467KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
467KB, 1620x1080px
Me and my buddy are going cross Canada from Toronto to Montreal, then to Vancouver.

Any tips you guys have for that/long road trips in general?

Thanks.
>>
>>1266433
ya don't go in winter
>>
drive as fast as you can through manitoba and saskatchewan
>>
>>1266433
>missing the good parts of Quebec and the maritimes
You already failed.
>>
File: 20130623_202126.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20130623_202126.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I think it would make a more interesting road trip if you went from toronto down to the states and stopped in detroit, chicago and minneapolis and then meet back up with canada somewhere near calgary. Northern ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewen are ab anazingly dull experience for the most part, aside from the characters you might meet the american bypass offers far more interesting stops.

Pic is the best you're gonna get out of saskatchewen.
>>
If you start in Quebec then head to Montreal you can still hit Toronto on way. If you are going to start in the middle then head east only to turn around and head west at least check out Ottawa on one of those routes. I would do Quebec, Montreal, Ottawa>Kingston/Ganonoque, then Toronto then out West
>>
>>1266465
haha this
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.