[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/SWE/ Stockholm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0419.jpg (2MB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0419.jpg
2MB, 3920x2204px
Any advice on where/which are good clubs in Stockholm? Heard it's expensive and often the limit age is +- 23 (I'm 20).
And also, is "lunch beat" that popular? Seems fun
Here's my tourist pic for ya
>>
File: DSC_0407.jpg (2MB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0407.jpg
2MB, 3920x2204px
Daily bump
>>
The age limit thing is true for the expensive adult places, there's always places for youths as well, though obviously they tend to be a bit shittier.
I was never big on the club scene in Stockholm (always just tagged along since my friends knew all the "cool" places) but I remember liking Fasching (kind of upscale jazzy livre-music place), trädgården (they do have the age limit sometimes, you have to check), and maskineriet (free entry! No wardrobe a bit undergroundy place right next to Central station)

Dunno about lunch beat anymore
>>
>>1266352
Many times the doormen/security guards will overlook your age deficiency and let you in if you're a non-Swede with a passport as foreigners can give the club more panache. Of course, this doesn't apply if you're brown/muzzie.
>>
>>1267191
Hmm, I haven't thought about the foreigner aspect but otherwise I wouldn't really agree, I feel like it only happens if you're a pretty girl, or the one person below age limit in a group of friends. Though sure, if you just talk to people in the queue and ask them to let you be their "foreign friend who they're showing around" you might have a high success rate
>>
>>1266352

Stockholm isn't really a place for clubbing, unfortunately. Gothenburg is better.

Try to find an Open Air party, if anything.
>>
>>1267415
I got into places with higher age limits all the time with my American passport when I was an exchange student. The exception being Harrys. I wasn't in Stockholm, though, it might be different there.
>>
What different kinds of bars and clubs would one find in Sweden?
>>
>>1267814
Cool, good to know
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.