[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

traveling and so on and so on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_Greece.svg.png (5KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Greece.svg.png
5KB, 1280x853px
Greetings /trv/, im from Portugal. 21yo and im going to stay on Greece (Volos) from September to January. I will have just enough time to travel, and I would really like to go to Istambul or Egipt, and of course, all those balkan countries.

1- I want to make all these trips cheap as possible, so the bus might be the best option? (any of you know nice long way bus company that works in these countries?

2 - How hard it is for me to get into Egipt and Turkey? How really dangerous.

3 - Any nice full guide one Greece? More directed to architecture if possible.
>>
OP here

* How really dangerous are they (Egipt and Turkey). dangerous as in for a turist.
>>
>>1266159

I'm not to sure on some of your questions but this one's easy,

>2 - How hard it is for me to get into Egipt and Turkey? How really dangerous.

Apply for Visa's before you travel. Egypt is completely fine. Turkey is as well, just dont go around doing stupid shit in Turkey, use common sense and you'll be fine.

Good luck finding a bus from Greece to Egypt lol
>>
Egypt is potentially dangerous, the outbreaks of ethnic violence are far trickier to predict and avoid, especially as the civil situation deteriorates. Depending on what you look like you might want to avoid certain coptic neighbourhoods.

Turkey is completely safe. As the above poster said above, don't do stupid shit and stupid shit won't happen to you. There are plenty of charter routes around the Balkans and into Turkey.
Might be worth finishing up in Greece rather than finishing there, but I think you can get a cheap ship across the Med to Istanbul.
>>
daily bumpin
>>
shameless self bump
>>
Hello portubro. About Egypt, avoid Sinai and be really careful when you're in less touristic areas. I know that other Real Travellers™ here will throw shit at me for saying this, but if i were you I'd just wait for better times to visit Egypt.

Greece is amazing, especially the smaller islands and the coasts. Athens is chaotic and full of traffic, but the Museums are a must if you're into history and art. Thessaloniki is quite boring, not that much to see. I spent some time in Crete when I was a kid, it's a wonderful place.

> I want to make all these trips cheap as possible, so the bus might be the best option? (any of you know nice long way bus company that works in these countries?

A part from Greece and maybe croatia and slovenia, every other balkan country is incredibly cheap for western european standards. Can't help you with the bus company, but there are some low cost Airlines like Wizz Air (hungary) and Tarom/Blue Air (Romania) that often have vrey cheap flight that connects the main capitals of the balkans.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.