[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halloween Abroad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: nurse.jpg (11KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
nurse.jpg
11KB, 200x300px
Anyone ever travel to another country for the holidays, specifically Halloween?

My city doesn't celebrate anything. I'm looking for somewhere cool to get dressed up and party, preferably in Asia. Ideas?
>>
File: 20161208_201441.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161208_201441.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
This was totally unintentional, but the last time I traveled was around Christmas time, and I quite liked it because the place was far less crazy about the holiday than western countries.

>>1266055
>I'm looking for somewhere cool to get dressed up and party, preferably in Asia. Ideas?
I don't know why, but for some reason costume parties seem to be a thing in the Central district in Hong Kong. You could walk down the street and start seeing people in costume. And the Stanley market sells costumes, and it was pretty much the majority of what they sold.
>>
>>1266055
I firmly believe that Tokyo is the best place in the world to celebrate Halloween and its really only been a thing in Tokyo for less than a decade. Its grown so much and has become awesome.
>>
>>1266055
>Halloween
An american holiday for sure. But in the last decade, and I mean really that recent and no older, there are some tourist-savvy small towns that are turning the night before their religious All Saint's Day into something to draw people in. Very rightly so, it has always been seen as something solemn and symbolic of lost loved ones souls, not as a fun thing to celebrate absorbed pagan rituals that scares people.
But, emulating americans and tourism are big desires overseas. Christians only. I wouldn't look for great fun in Asia whatsoever. Pick another holiday.

https://www.spiabroad.com/halloween-goes-global-around-the-world-in-one-holiday/
>>
>>1266055
I spent a halloween in vegas, it was fucking wild. Sluts as far as the eye could see.
>>
Itaewon, Seoul has a crazy halloween. Seomyeon, Busan is quite active too.

Tokyo is dope as well
>>
>>1266055
>I'm looking for somewhere cool to get dressed up and party
The Hong Kong Sevens runs for three days usually around the first weekend in April. It's actually a rugby tournament but the south stand is total party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIGy0PR43Jg
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.