[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happens here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_Kazakhstan.svg.png (77KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Kazakhstan.svg.png
77KB, 1200x600px
what happens here?
>>
>>1266049
Dunno, but it stay there.
>>
>>1266049
Borat xd
>>
This happens
>>
extended russia, not much different from places like tatarstan/bashkortostan
>>
>>1266049
I have actually been there, it has some of the most beautiful landscapes i have ever seen, and i liked the ex-soviet feel that is has

However, the cities are awfull, even worse than moscow
>>
>>1266141
I enjoyed Moscow.

The -stans have always had a mysterious allure to me in terms of traveling there. Then I sit down and try to actually plan a trip there and I realize a lot of the trips would be spent in traveling and just "looking at nature ". Not that it's the worst but when you only have 14ish days to work with it doesn't make the area seem like a logical vacation spot.
>>
>>1266141
>Moscow is bad
Kill yourself
>>
>>1266165
How the fuck are they alluring? The place seems like a desolate shithole IMO. I mean I have nothing against third world countries, but that area just seems shitty without any redeeming qualities
>>
File: shocked.jpg (7KB, 325x260px) Image search: [Google]
shocked.jpg
7KB, 325x260px
>>1266168
Yeah, people like different things.

Hard to grasp, I know,
>>
>>1266049
>what happens here?
Actual a lot. Especially since the EXPO is this year in Astana.

Can recommend the tower https://youtu.be/lEK_p9MJVBA

Have more videos if you need.
Astana is a planned city so you have a symetric range of large avenues and different architecture.

Plus: They lifted visa restrictions for a lot of countries this January
>>
>>1266272
They're alluring to many travelers because nobody really goes there or talks about it. They're nothing on the world stage, most seasoned travelers never get out there, they have a ton of odd history, etc. I've traveled extensively and have a lot of friends that do also, and I know nobody who's visited Tajikistan or Kyrgyzstan or Uzbekistan. Is it because they're shit? Maybe to some people. For the innately curious, they're similar to the Congo in the "dark spot on the map" arena. Mystery is attractive.
>>
Today I'm flying off to Kazakhstan for a month. I have absolutely no plans whatsoever. Any recommendations for what to do there, other than the obvious Expo in Astana?
>>
>>1268510
Maybe spend some time in Kyrgyzstan as well since it's more than likely visa free for you and less than a $10 ride from Almaty to Bishkek
>>
File: 20170521_115440.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170521_115440.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>1268510
>>1268525
Kyrgyzstan is an awesome place, and Bishkek is a charming city. I posted a thread from there a couple of months back. Go and see Issyk-Kul (especially the quiet south side) and Karakol / Jeti Oguz. Well worth a visit.
>Pic is Ala-Too square in Bishkek, taken in may
>>
>>1268510
check out almaty and sharin canyon around it, nightlife in almaty is great, so is the bazaar, there's a famous shashlik place there that i forgot it's name try that one too
>>
Rocket launches
>>
>>1268608
dont you mean landings
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.