[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Denver For A Long Weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Getting into Denver on Friday night, will be there until late Wednesday.

Already have 4th of July booked at Red Rock.

That means i have Sat-Tues to do whatever you guys can recommend me.

Notes:
>I'll be staying in the North Capitol Hill/5 Points area. Any info on what the area is like?
>I will have a rental car to go on day trips
>Will be with girlfriend
>We are both in shape and active, outdoorsy stuff interests us.
>I like going to museums, is there anything cool in the area that wont take a whole day? (shes not as into them)

Thanks a lot!
>>
Coors tour is more fun than it should be. Also a nice mineral museum in golden.
NEderland is worth a day.
Bri g camping gear and hit brainard lake for a night. See moose up close.
Great science museum
Bike around downtown, amzing bike city.
>>
16th street mall is pretty cool. Other than that, it's pretty much my least favorite city in Colorado. You should take day trips to Boulder and even farther if you can.
>>
I am also planning a road trip out to Denver this weekend, driving my own car from Nashville.
Going by myself and I'm in between jobs so my schedule is wide open, I could rough it as much as I want.

Where should I park if I want to walk around the city? Also where can I park if I want to sleep in my car?
What are some all-day things that would be fun solo?
>>
>>1266286
I went to Boulder once after hearing all the fanfare and was really disappointed. The "world class" beer bar we went to was in a strip mall, and it seemed like most everything else was too. Good scenery but that's everywhere west of Denver. Did i do it wrong? What is good about Boulder?
>>
>>1266578
>What is good about Boulder?
amazingly attractive rich pseudo hippy chicks that will spread their legs for any man with ANY testosterone at all .
They are horrible people though so its depressing .
>>
Come on over to golden. It's comfy here

t. Mines student
>>
>>1266703
If I visit can you let me crash for the night?
I'm a stand up guy with no hassles or trouble.
>>
>>1266707
I should have clarified -

t. Mines student in MA for the summer
Sorry
>>
>>1266707
Only for vagina owners , otherwise i pretend to be out of town , sorry
>>
File: a.png (778KB, 1364x1190px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
778KB, 1364x1190px
>>1266740
but I am in MA
what, do I have to timestamp a photo of me at the state capital? lol. Talk about doubting stuff for no reason.
>>
File: IMG_1263.jpg (3MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1263.jpg
3MB, 2592x1936px
>>1266578
You might have done it a bit wrong.

The beer bars are just bars.

The pearl street mall usually has street musicians, stunt men, other unusual acts, and usually a festival or concert every other day.

Boulder Creek is an absolutely incredible urban river.

In general what makes Boulder great for me isn't the novelties. The people are incredibly quick to make friends with.

>>1266620
>They are horrible people though so its depressing. The people can seem like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u14VMre_u0c sometimes. When you actually meet them, they're pretty sincere and accepting. At the very least, there's a lot worse types of people out there.
>>
>>1266847
A creek and a mall? Thanks for confirming Boulder is overrated.
>>
>>1265824
>I'll be staying in the North Capitol Hill/5 Points area
I'm sorry, that area is a shit hole much like a lot of Denver is.
Also fuck Boulder. Unless you're into far left liberal things like stringing beads and being vegan. I don't know, I'm a native and I honestly can't wait to get out of this fucking state. I can't stand it here. But you'll have fun I'm sure if you're just visiting. Maybe go kayaking or to Idaho Spring for the 4th of July. They shoot fireworks off one of the mountains there and it's just a cool little town.
>>
i think you already told ota about it, and posted on some other boards as well.
>>
>>1265824
That picture makes the city look like shit
>>
File: cool-sister-dude.jpg (60KB, 204x278px) Image search: [Google]
cool-sister-dude.jpg
60KB, 204x278px
>>1267055
>A creek and a mall? Thanks for confirming Boulder is overrated.
It's got nice people. If you don't like people, then sure don't go.
>>
>>1267212
The people are pretty dog shit and pretentious. Unless you're a white hippy type, you won't be fully accepted.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.