[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got $35k bonus and have 40 days of vacation time I need to burn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2000000676_1.jpg (57KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
2000000676_1.jpg
57KB, 500x304px
Got $35k bonus and have 40 days of vacation time I need to burn through. Where would you go for 40 days and why?

I live in NYC, been everywhere in the US worth going.
>>
>>1265240
I hope I can be you one day. I live in NOLA but I want to live in NYC and travel the world. If I were you I'd spend all 40 days going around France and Italy.

I've never left the U.S. :(
>>
Save the money go wherever you want you lucky cunt
>>
>>1265240
I did something like that just from Switzerland last year.

Book a RTW business class ticket (about 7k).
I would suggest stuff like
NYC - London - Zurich/Vienna - Honkong - Auckland - Santiago de Chile - Havana (actually mexico city and book separate flights to cuba and back) - NYC
You got 56 days off total (not counting bank holidays) so why not? Even if you drop another 10k on 4/5* hotels you can go nuts.

The first 4 don't need a reason, all of them are great places to stay.
Santiago: great day trips no matter your interest and the city is pretty good imo
Havana: Well you want to see Cuba before it collapses outside of a guided tour. They actually have nice places to stay and nothing beats a mojito and a cohiba at a stunning beach.
>>
>>1265240
I hate rich people.
>>
hell
>>
>tfw salary less then 35k
>>
>>1265240
I don't get that much time and money to blow, for my shorter breaks I like to live like a king in Asia.. 5 star everywhere, nice bars to be found, street food to try and suits for days.
Shanghai is good, Hong Kong is good, Shenzhen ok, Seoul is fun, Taipei.. options are endless.
What are you into while traveling? age?
>>
>>1265240

Neck yourself you corporate hack
>>
>>1265270
>>1265306
>>1265485
>this level of mad

Not OP but this is really pathetic, go back to your autism containment boards
>>
>>1265647
cool story class cuck, go back to thinking you'll be porky some day

hint you won't
>>
>>1265240
>Got $35k bonus
You seem like you have little savings. No one really talks about money like that. You could invest it and spend about half of that just living it up.

>and have 40 days of vacation time I need to burn through. Where would you go for 40 days and why?

It's summer, you will burn your ass up in much of Europe, especially the cities and they're filled with vacationing kids out of school. So, without some altitude in the evenings, or latitude, I'd rethink many plans in summer. Can you wait to travel til mid-September?

If I had 40 days, and time on my hands, then I'd do all of Italy finally, really but I would think about not traveling in the summer. A river cruise can meander in the regions of the world with a lot to see and do and full relaxation and luxury, from china to scandinavian to russia to danube to rhine. Check out Tauck ships, which are prettier than viking and has a level of intelligence to their staff and tour guides that is atypical.

I'd very happily do Vancouver through Yukon, and Alaska again in a minute. Land tour from Denali to Homer and combine with some inside passage or a motorcycle or trailer kind of road trip through the yukon. Combine with some city time in the Pacific northwest.

I've been all over S. America and central america. I could enjoy Costa Rica and Guatemala again and again, combined with some sailing or some adventure tours there. You could easily spend time in both regions,but not a full 40 days without getting sick of it, anywhere in the americas, I'd say.
A lengthy trip on the amazon might be very memorable maybe even something to journal level life changing. Write a book.
http://www.cruisecritic.com/amazon-river-cruises/ri/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.