[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best/worst hostel stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0220.jpg (66KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0220.jpg
66KB, 800x571px
What is your most memorable experience in a hostel /trv/?
>>
My hostels stays are usually chill with an odd occurrence here and there. I once met a guy staying in my dorm in Playa del Carmen, Mexico who had been living in the hostel for a month while he looked for a job. He showed me his three passports, one from israel, one from mexico and one from the united states. It turns out that one day he left and never came back to collect his belongings on his check out date (the cleaning lady came asking for him). Two days later the mexican police came looking asking questions about an israeli serial killer that escaped prison and flew to mexico a month ago. It makes me sick that I was alone with that guy in a 8 bed room for a couple of nights, he seemed normal what the fuck
>>
>>1265036
Whenever you see an israeli abroad beware, the backpackers are absolute scum 95% of them
>>
>>1265049
I think israeli backpackers are pretty cool, most of them have just finished their time in the militairy and want to live life to the fullest
>>
My best and worst story are really one in the same
>in Berlin
>at hostel and see qt thicc Asian girl
>surprise myself with getting the balls to talk to her after a couple beers
>we hit it off
>more beer, more talking and laughing
>I'm crazy horny after a week of travel with no fap, and she seems pretty dtf too
>asks if I wanna share the bed with her
>we do some medium tier cuddling which turns into dry humping which turns into making out
>do the classic "slow quiet hostel fuck"
>we finish in mostly silence
>after a few more minutes she gets up
>ask her why and she says her BF would be mad if he found us in the same bed when he gets here tomorrow
>lay in bed in absolute rage and shame and fear
>next day I get back from exploring the capital and bf is there with girl
>mad dogging me the entire time, can't tell if it's in my head or not
>check out, leave, find a new hostel
I know it's a pretty generic and standard story but I'm not used to getting into that kinda shit so I was really out of my element, super nervous about going for hookups at hostels unless I've spent a full day or two with them
>>
some fugly bitch drunkenly groped me when I just wanted to sleep

>I'm nothing special to look at

she CHIMPED the fuck out when i brushed her off, fortunately nothing crazy besides being a total bitch and making life uncomfortable
>>
>>1265057
Which is exactly why most of them turn into scummy animals, think of aussies but 10 times more obnoxious with a sense of superiority
>>
>>1265714
I'm with this guy. I wasn't US, not Israeli, Army
>close enough amirite?

I just turned 30 and was a total piece of shit for years after spending every waking moment from 18th through 22nd moment either in Iraq or training for Iraq.
>>
I remember that one hostel in Braga, Portugal.
I was very dirty from the road and from sitting in a forest for two weeks, so I took something like a 3-hour shower in the night.
Half an hour before I finished some guy entered (there was a big room with sinks and doors to toilet and shower stalls). I was standing naked by the sink, shaving. He backed off and closed the door. He retried to enter five minutes later and I told him to do it already, because I possess no fucks to give about him seeing me. He never said a word, but entered
Then I went to bed, very clean
>>
File: 1420529984860 - Copy.jpg (55KB, 678x384px) Image search: [Google]
1420529984860 - Copy.jpg
55KB, 678x384px
Stayed in my first (and probably last) hostel a few nights ago. It was an 8 person room no bigger than a normal bedroom and some 300 pound nigger showed up at like midnight complaining I took his bunk (he didn't know the bunks were assigned) then paced the floor for like 4 hours. It was like a space of 5 feet he walked back and forth on. As soon as the trains opened up I took the fuck off.

Bad experience aside it's just not for me. I need time to myself to reset if I want rest, being around so many people in a small space just fills me with anxiety.
>>
>>1265737
I mean, I'm not sincerely calling you a cuck or anything but why didn't you just bitch to the people running the place?

Like, I get it, I've been in places where the people running the show just were _not_ running the show, but by the same token: I have also been to hostels where they could have dropped the hammer. You know, told him to chill fucking out, or fuck off and stay fucked off

>inb4 racism accusation
>>
Was so drunk one night I passed out on a toilet taking a shit in a shared bathroom. Was rudely awoken with my pants around my ankles by some girl in the morning.
>>
I met an English fellow in Austin TX. We're walking down the street and he points at some unassuming building and tells me that's his hostel and invites me to check out the bar. So we go in, it's the first hostel I've ever seen, very cramped and shabby looking with a massive bookshelf. He's chatting with the receptionist and I'm wondering where the bar is. He slides the bookshelf and reveals a 5 star looking, all velvet red dimly lit bar complete with handle mustache hipster bartender and the place is full of conversation in a half dozen different languages. Was the most swank bar I've ever seen. I'll never forget you Mr Britbong.
>>
>>1265034
>be in Vienna for a month
>one night, around 1 am
>some guy is screaming his head off for like 20 minutes straight
>can't understand what he's saying, didn't know the language
>unsure if this is some kind of ISIS bullshit
>about a minute away from hopping out the window (first floor)
>ask my roommate to check out what's going on
>he looks out the door and says there's police in the hallway
>once the screaming stops shrug it off and go to sleep

Turned out it was a mentally unstable guy staying in the room next to ours, I guess the handler couldn't keep him under control. On a side note Hungarians are the most obnoxious fucking people to be around. The kids are up all night running around and screaming. Would rather have to deal with the crazy guy
>>
stayed in awful one in Pai, Thailand through News Years (the social area was okay but rooms awful)

> wake up at around 630 am after blacking out
> be like woah wtf at first
> a minute later a guy gets up
> pukes all over the floor in front of the door near my bed
> smells fucking awful
> have no choice but to get up and leave the room

only heard people having sex once in australia and called them out on it because it was taking fucking forever and it was loud and woke me up...

I also stayed in awful one in Vang Vieng, Laos where there were no lock or key for the 12 bedroom door, hostel was completely full, no windows, awful mattress. Luckily i had valium to help me sleep
>>
The best were when I had 4 bedroom dorms to myself for the night and could fap freely after weeks of not fapping. Unfortunately, I could never score whenever i had privacy.
>>
>>1265740
Like I said it was my first time in a hostel. Besides I slept alright for like 3 hours and I'd planned to bounce pretty early anyway, getting sketched out just had me leave like 2 hours before my alarm was set.
>>
>>1265791
>called them out
You autistic faggot. Someone like you ruined my prime voyeur opportunity in Italy. The only thing better than having sex is secretly watching someone else do it.
>>
>>1265991
Lol cuck
>>
>>1265714

This.

Israelis are such fucking cunts abroad. Absolutely no respect for anyone or anything around them, whether it's the local people or their fellow travelers.

Like you said, basically Australians with a superiority complex and years of pent-up frustration.
>>
>>1265991
>>1266017

I can't comprehend wanting to have sex in a hostel dorm unless you're miserably wasted.

Reminds me of a time in India:

>autistic German guy on the bunk across from mine
>he's in India on some volunteer exchange and has been staying there for months
>hardly acknowledges anybody and is extremely awkward, despite being quite handsome (no homo)
>other guy from the same volunteer project complains they ride the Metro together for half an hour every day and the German dude never says a word and just stares at the floor

>come back into the dorm late at night
>hear giggling and squeaking
>German guy has a rail-thin and fairly unattractive Delhi girl in his bed
>try to ignore them but they just keep giggling and kissing for a solid ten minutes

>go to the rooftop
>penniless Indian writer/stand-up comedian and some other people from my dorm there
>tell them the situation

>we all light a bunch of candles in the common room
>march into the room singing a monastic Gregorian chant
>get down on our knees and start praying

>dead silence from the top bunk
>not even a single fucking giggle for the rest of the night

>wake up in the morning
>German guy and girl are gone
>never see either one of them again

For real, though - if you aren't drunk as fuck, just get a fucking hotel room for a night, fucking cheap-ass motherfuckers. Especially somewhere in India, how much fucking money are you saving by getting it on in a dorm - five dollars?
>>
Best: Shiraho Friends House on Ishigaki Island. Best atmosphere I had in a hostel + the best owner. Knows everything about the island, encourages people to socialize and is just all around a really nice and chill guy. The hostel is also located very nicely, from the roof you can see the most beautiful starry sky you could imagine (I saw something like 7 shooting stars in one hour).

Worst: Some shitty hostel in Nice. I think the problem was just my room location, but the first night I had drunken soccer fans next door playing music loudly from 2-5 AM and the staff didn't give a fuck. The next night, there were a shit ton of people in the common room having a party, right in front of my room.
>>
Will I feel awkwardly old staying at a hostel at 27 in major European cities? Is it more for teens/early 20s types? Maybe dumb question.
>>
>>1266041
Only if you make it awkward
>>
>>1266041

No, what the fuck?

I'm 24 and there's no problem. Another of my friends is 27 and a second-year medical student and he's been backpacking around India and Thailand on his first-ever trip abroad (since coming to the United States as a refugee ten years ago). So far as I can tell, he's having a great time meeting people.

Some of the coolest folks I've met in hostels have been older. I remember one middle-aged Australian engineer who'd gotten divorced a few years earlier. He realized he hated his job and decided to have an adventure - he saved hundreds of thousands of dollars and was hitchhiking from the Land Down Under to Portugal.

He said sometimes he stayed at upscale hotels and ate fancy, and other times, when he wanted to meet travelers, he'd hit up hostels.

Met a Canadian ex-special forces guy in India who was 35 or 40 and he was amazing, too.

Anyway, you're 27 - unless you're already bald and overweight, most people probably wouldn't even notice an age gap between you and a 21 or 22-year old.
>>
>>1266017
I don't want others to do MY girlfriend. I just want to observe people in my people zoo.
>>
>>1266043
Will it be awkward if I'm 38, almost obese and began balding at 19? Because I am, and I'm too poor to afford hotels.
>>
>>1265034
Everyone share your first gay hostel experience.

Slept with Italian and Russian guys naked in one bed London.
>>
>>1266056

Nobody cares unless you're a sperg.
>>
>>1266059
I am most definitely a sperg as well, why else would I be seeking advice from strangers 10 years my junior? And now that you know this I have nervously shit myself in shame.
>>
>>1266043
I'm 40 and do the same as that Aussie guy you mentioned. Except not divorced and still have a job. I'll stay in 5 star luxury and eat fancy when I feel like it. And at other times I'll go to hostels when I want to socialize, meet people, and go out and have fun with new friends.
>>
hostel in iran had styrofoam as matresses
>>
Maybe the one in Guilin...

My friend booked a private room for us in the cheapest hostel, just cause the name was funny. It looked quite rundown, but it was supposed to be an okay location.
It turned out to be in an entirely residential area, high-rises so close to each other you could easily jump from one to the other. Filthy alleys between. There was a market on the way to a main street (where do they not have a market), some restaurants. But in general, quite dark and abandoned for a Chinese downtown area. Just the walk to the hostel alone was memorable, with walking up huge stairs to the 8th floor or something.
It was just a regular sized apartment, all rooms fully packed with beds. This includes the kitchen, which had an area separated by a curtain (2 beds there). Our 'private' would have been a 'room' separated from the living room, we ended up going with the 8-bed dorm, cause there was us and another girl only anyway, and it had a decent bathroom. The girl was burning mosquito repellent during the night, I was part suffocating, part panicing that it was gonna burn the place down, it was on a paper stand, everything was very flammable. In the morning they were doing fireworks between the fucking houses in the narrow alleys for like 2-3 hrs, my lungs were not happy. The noise, too... Warzone. It was fun to walk on the leftovers later. Oh and shoutout to the girl who stopped in her very fancy car in the middle of the street to ask if we found our way (this was before check in), and called the hostel for us when we admitted we had no fucking clue where we're going.
The hostel had photos of the owner all around China. Dude has visited every corner. Twice. And now was running the hostel alone 24/7.
We met this guy who was on his way from Beijing to Tibet. By bike. Gave tips to a mainlander about the mainland. Etc. Just general weirdness in that place which made it memorable.
>>
>>1265034
I stayed in a hostel in bosnia, that was being run by the maffia. We played cards with them and drank with them, but i was so happy to be out of there. I was affraidto offend them, and they did all cary weapons.

They were pretty chill for muslim maffia dudes, but still
>>
>>1265034
Best one - Prague. Lots of people of all ages, super friendly staff, right next to the train station. Not too loud at night, ACTUAL comfortable beds, and cheap. Such a steal for the price I thought.

One in London was okay too, made some real friends there I still communicate with from time to time. Bit far from the Metro, and some weird crackhead tweakers outside at night made things a little sketchy, but free coffee and laundry made it worthwhile.

Worst - Poland. Some guy who was sick kept coughing and complaining in Polish non-stop. The train directly outside of the window was extremely loud for whatever reason. A bar next door frequently had fights and yelling despite being in a decent town. The curtains were literal sheets, so waking up at 6 am everyday was reality. Hanging up clothes as curtains so I could sleep would then be removed angrily by the cleaning staff. And the receptionists were okay, but not as nice as the ones in Prague.
>>
>>1266018
are there many israeli backpackers?

i'm not a nazi or anything, but they just seem like an annoying people. also i can't stand the weird hair, they look so nasty
>>
>>1266181
>i can't stand the weird hair, they look so nasty
Do you mean the neo-psytrance-hippies?
Else none of those looks traditional.
It depends where. In some Indian places there are a lot. I'd say mostly india because of visa-allowance and cheap. But easely avoidable. And they like cheap places, to save shekels.
>>
>>1266043
>He said sometimes he stayed at upscale hotels and ate fancy, and other times, when he wanted to meet travelers, he'd hit up hostels.

I traveled China for a year working remotely. I did the same thing, business hotels when I wanted comfort and an easy place to work and hostels when I wanted to meet people and get western food, since most hostels can do a vague bacon&eggs breakfast.

>>1266018
>Israelis are such fucking cunts abroad
I've met nice ones and ones that were cunts. Met a group of four Israeli girls who were really cool and we hung out a bit, met some others that just made a mess of the dorm room and woke people up all the time.
>>
>>1266114

Nobody will mind, especially if you're married. I think the only way a non-autistic older fellow might raise some eyebrows if he's constantly trying to get wasted and pick up backpacker girls half his age.

>>1266181

There are Israeli, Australian, German, and British tourists almost anywhere you go.

I'll agree with Anon, in that South Asia seems to have a preponderance of Israeli travelers compared to other placed. There's a town in Himachal Pradesh called Kasol, which is largely run by Israelis. A lot of the shops have signs in Hebrew, and many of the hostels are targeted at Jews.

For a town with a heavy Western presence, it's a pretty disgusting place. It's naturally beautiful, but a lot of the paths leading away from town are covered by used syringes, litter, and empty beer bottles. It's more or less just Israelis doing drugs everywhere, non-stop, every day.

That's the problem with Israelis - they go travel after their mandatory military service is done, and they 'let off steam' by abusing substances and local people and local culture which makes shit worse for everyone else.

I have zero problem with Jews, but 90% of Israelis I've met while traveling conform to the stereotype.
>>
>>1266214

I've met some nice Israelis too, but I feel like they're more predisposed to be 'bad travelers.'

If I come off as being too poised against them, it's because I type around 150 words per minute, so my posts usually come out longer rather than short.

My traveler ethnicity shitlord ranking would probably be:

French > Aussies > Israelis > Indian (groups) > British > American > German

Don't take that too seriously, just bored.

>tfw flight in less than 24 hours
>tfw won't be in a civilized country until January
>>
why does no one like australians
>>
>>1266232

Because they travel in packs comprised of loud, drunken manchildren.
>>
>>1266215
I'm single actually. And yes, I do occasionally manage to pick up the young backpacker girl in her 20s, but I do it without being a sleazebag. Some girls just love older and more experienced guys especially if they've traveled a lot.
>>
>>1265737
He should've raped you.
>>
>>1265049
that percentage is over exaggerated, most of the ones i've met have been pretty cool.
>>
>>1266399
If they are in groups? 100% scum. Alone? Most are pretty decent.
>>
Are there any American hostels I can stay at in Hong Kong for relatively cheap? Was planning on going either later this year or the next and nothing against other nationalities but I figured bunking with other fellow countrymen it'd feel more at home and could relate to the rest of the group more easily.

Also what about your baggage? Do you usually get a place to put it? Do people get away with stealing easily?
>>
>>1266496
Why? Please don't be one of those people.

>Americans only eating at McDonalds
>Chinese only eating at Chinese restaurants
>>
File: 1495229063057.jpg (271KB, 956x1465px) Image search: [Google]
1495229063057.jpg
271KB, 956x1465px
>>1265034
In my early 30s and had to spend a month in Korea with nothing to do. I didn't feel like blowing 800 bucks on a hotel bc I wasn't doing shit anyway so I stayed in a hostel dorm. Every fucking night new backpackers would come in, all below 21, nobody was even in their mid 20s at least. There was some university exchange program nearby so they were all crashing there intermittently. Every night they would ask me if I wanted to go clubbing. Every night I would tell them no and they would ask how old I was, I would tell them, and they would gasp. I've been in hostels all over the place but shit, this time it really was awkward. I didn't blame them because I did the same shit when i was younger, but I eventually just bit the bullet and paid extra for a hotel. Hostel was great, I didn't hate the young guys, but I just couldn't keep having the same conversation over and over again haha.

Best had to be some cheap as hell dorm hostel in Guatemala on an island near the Mayan ruins. I can't remember the name, but they did a good job keeping an atmosphere. I met tons of good people, drank and played cards all night, always had somebody willing to go on excursions, just all around great place. Not much else to say about it really, it just had beds, great people, and owners that knew when to let people do their own thing.

>>1266020
you are a pretty big dick, just step out for a while. Don't stay in hostel dorms if you aren't up for the normal bullshit that goes down in them. Are you the guy that keeps trying to create generals and hates it when people post more than one thread about a country at a time? Just relax and learn to work around things instead of against them.
>>
>>1266492
Yeah but then again finding an israeli alone is as common as finding a white leopard
>>
>in Romania on a 2,99€ ryanair 4 day trip
>meet a dutchman, english girl, and asian german girl at the hostel
>super cool people, we all click
>lots of fun exploring timisoara and going out at night
>all 3 of them are going to belgrade, decide to make a day trip with them
>best time ever, friends for lyfe
>lonely ride back to romania aside from a cuban guy trying to bribe the bordet guard
>get back to hostel, huge party going on
>go to bathroom, come out and its empty
>some 55yo canadian guy said they're all going out
>meh decide to join
>turns out they gave him fake info and ditched him
>this guys is freaking weird, go my own way to some romanian pub and drink with locals
>americans must be rare because everyone wants to speak broken english to me and buy me drinks
>super drunk by the end of the night
>stumble back to hostel, brush teeth, jammies on
>get in bed and fall asleep
>2 hours later puking guts out, pass out again
>wake back up and puke some more + bowel movements
>ran to the bathroom across hostel lobby spewing puke in the process
>it's literally everywhere and everyone is mad as hell

I was so embarrassed I gave them a 50€ note and left immediately. I found a park bench and laid on it in pain and covered in puke until my flight that night. I was probably hungover for the next 3 days. Good start with a terrible ending.
>>
>>1266058
degenerate pls leave
>>
>>1265755
This has happened to me before expect I threw up and then passed out. Got woken up by some girl in the stall next to me complaining about the smell
>>
>>1266605

Yeah, I'm a dick.

Because everyone else should have to forfeit sleep and stay out of a 10-person room for a couple hours because another guest is too cheap to pony up an extra $5 for a private.
>>
>>1266217
Zionism
>>
>>1266496
why would you want to feel at home when you are spending a big amount of time and money to get away from home...
>>
>>1266150
>Best one - Prague. Lots of people of all ages, super friendly staff, right next to the train station. Not too loud at night, ACTUAL comfortable beds, and cheap. Such a steal for the price I thought.

Please tell me it's name senor.
>>
>>1266498
>>1266742
I mean this in a sense that I could probably relate more to people from my country that may have more experience with traveling to other countries than I do from an Americans standpoint. Not saying I'd be with them the whole time aside from brief encounters at the hostel (I at least won't be doing "American things in HK).

If I end up traveling more than staying with other nationalities won't be a problem.
>>
>>1266742
you don't pay to get away from home, but to reach some destination and gather memories, achievements, friends and gifts
But it doesn't mean you don't want to feel safety, friendlinesss, kindness, deep contact and so on.

For example, once I'm traveling alone for two weeks, I start feeling terribly homesick and all my experiences are no longer pleasant. I just want some conection with somebody I know well. Otherwise it all loses meaning to me
>>
>>1266232

I am Australian, we're not all bad.

As the minimum wage in Australia is so high and alot of 'tradies' are on high wages, it is easier for the uneducated to travel. Alot of these groups have ridiculous drinking cultures and use foreign countries as an excuse to do whatever they want, Australia is fairly strict on drinking.
>>
>>1266890
>ridiculous drinking culture

softcunt detected
>>
>>1266901
Dumb cunt detected
>>
>>1266906
t. Melbourne
>>
>>1265686
Did you use condom?
>>
>>1266890
>Australia is fairly strict on drinking
Fucken this. You can't even fucken punch a cunt in the back of the head anymore even if he's fucken eyeballing your chick without the fucken cops and tv news crews getting involved. What kind of a fucken weak cunt country are we turning into?
>>
Brno, Czech republic
>book for 3 people but we're 4
>I sleep on the floor inside a sleeping bag
>security is lax af but they do some random checks in the rooms
>The one time they check our room, I was out to clean the bag so nothing happened
>strict old woman starts having shifts in security, thoroughly checks passes
>I just wait until she's checking some other people and walk in front of her waving my friend's expired card, she just nods
>stayed a week with nobody finding out
>>
>>1266952
haven't they heard of a magic technique called 'counting'?
>>
>>1266697
>>1266020

>i don't have a sex life: the post
>>
Hostels are horrible.

>fat
>feminist
>vegans
>poor hygiene
>indians

99% of them. Absolute cancer.
>>
>>1266965
>my sex life is so lame I'm desperate enough to have quiet awkward penetration on a single shit mattress surrounded by 10 other people: the post
>>
>>1265686
Fucking roasties
>>
>>1266965
Replying to those guys, fuckin harden the fuck up you pussies.

Yeh I heard people fuckin in dorms before and I've fucked in dorms before. It's not great but it's gotta be done. Sex is sex you fuckin dickless virgins, I'm not paying for another fuckin room so fuck off. If you don't like it then why don't YOU fuck off and pay for a private room ya fucking cunt
>>
>>1267013
Puking after drink isn't great either but it's gotta be done. How about I vomit right next to your bed because I don't give a fuck about you, your rest or your general well-being, you mannerless triple nigger? You can fuck off to a private room if you don't like it.
>>
>>1267019
you won't puke on purpose, just like nobody will have sex just to annoy you.
A bedroom is a private space, even if it's populated by many people at once.
>>
>>1266075
Unless you start hitting on girls 20 years younger than yourself you should be fine, if you can manage a conversation with folks.
>>
>>1265686
Wait so, you were mad because you got to smash an asian qt and cucked some dude?

I am confus.
>>
>>1265686
I also don't get it
why the fuck would you go fuckmad that your ONS has a bf?
it's a fucking compliment that you're worth cheating on somebody's bf
>>
>>1266965

I was hooking up regularly with a girl the whole time that trip. Either I or she paid for a private room every time we met up.

Just common courtesy, for the people in your dorm and your partner.
>>
>>1266992
dude what? I've not encountered that

what do the first three even matter? that shit generally doesn't come up and if you can't have your alt right safe space penetrated then just ignore them

tldr /pol/ go and stay go

t. /fit/izen carnivore who can't stand feminists
>>
>>1266952
>hostel security
Wat

All the hostels I stayed at never gave a shit who walked in the door. I could have let whoever in and no one would know/care
>>
>>1265034

Your pic is that one hostel in Akihabara, right?

Coincidentally, after the first night there I was having breathing issues, I thought it was pneumonia because it was cold as fuck, but after about 4 days of not getting better I realized it was probably dust or shit in the futons, and the small sleeping space.

After sleeping one day with my head outside of the capsule I felt tons better,but at that time I had already reserved at a closer business hotel.
>>
>>1266020
>too beta to demonstrate his dominance to lower males in the pack by choosing and fornicating with a mate while they watch helplessly

Dude talk to your doc, sounds like low T.
>>
>>1266992
I see you've met some New Zealand girls, I'm hosting a get together for survivors if you're open to sharing.
>>
>>1265756
where is this? I live in texas and would love to check it out
>>
>>1266995
I bring girls back to hostels and fuck louder than normal just to piss off people like you. When I'm done I'll leave the condom on the doorknob and use another guest's clothes to wipe the cum off her stomach. I'll bring the clothes into the bathroom and clog the toilet with them, then blow cigarette smoke directly into the fire alarm at 3AM. As the people in my dorm try to leave they'll have no option but to touch a doorknob soaked in cum. After everybody leaves due to the alarm, I'll sneak back into the room and tear the visas out of everyone's passports so they won't know they're fucked until they're ready to fly.
>>
>>1267133
Yeah most don't care to much, depends on the area they are in I guess. When I passed through Frankfurt Am Mainz I stayed at a hostel in the red light distrtict and they had a bouncer from the kick boxing gym next door. He was some kind of balkan and I wouldn't have messed with him as he beat a homeless guy bloody for trying to stay at the hostel and not leaving when being told to.
The Pink Palace on Corfu also has a bouncer type guy who goes about with a pick axe handle if people get too bothersome. Nice guy whough if he likes you.
>>
>>1267276
If you want to fuck girls in the hostel by all means, please do. If you're brave enough to establish a bang-mood, other beta boys and less inclined girls will come out their shells and join in too.

But don't be a douche. Don't make a mess.
Keep your trash in bins.
Smoke in designated areas.
Leave the bathroom cleaner than you found it.
If you cum, 100% goes down her throat, into her pussy, up her ass, or in s condom. Only retarded nigs pull out and "supaman sat hoe", that's a juvenile porn meme, stop it. Take the condom off, tie ii in a knot, drop it in a waste basket--do NOT flush, especially in third world countries.

Maybe enjoy a shower together and share anecdotes of your sexual exploits over breakfast the next morning with inquiring fellow guests :) .
>>
>>1267133
I stayed at a hostel i Fez Morocco with a 7 foot tall skelly mode black African guy who wouldn't let anybody leave the hostel after 8pm. Fucker ruined my night plans.

He always spoke really slow and in a whisper.
>>
>>1267251
>where is this? I live in texas and would love to check it out
Just looked it up, I think it was Firehouse Hostel. Prices are basically luxury hotel level, so I think it's a bit of a gimmick hostel, but incredible bar none the less.
>>
File: 1494887667516.jpg (107KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
1494887667516.jpg
107KB, 1000x847px
>>1265686
>mad dogging me the entire time
He got a taste of the bull.
Literally, if you finished in her mouth.
>>
File: 20160824_040313.jpg (325KB, 918x1632px) Image search: [Google]
20160824_040313.jpg
325KB, 918x1632px
Generally I have very low standards, but back when I was in Osaka one place beat all the others.
AC in the rooms did not work at all.
One morning a dog crawled in entrance hallway and looked like it was about to die.
There was weird stink in the whole place. Not because of area, outside it smelled like any city.
Best part was washing room, there was hole in the floor and owner just told not to mind it.

Then again, it was dirt cheap and in kinda poor area, so I don't know what I was expecting.
>>
File: 33421878.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
33421878.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
>>1267351
For reference, this is the bathroom picture they have(or had, not sure if it's there anymore) on the booking site.
The shooping job is pretty awesome.
>>
>>1267351
>>1267352
Nishinari truly is a magical place.
>>
File: 1461186342500.jpg (27KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1461186342500.jpg
27KB, 350x335px
>>1267276
>Weaponised autism: The post
>>
File: Tumblr_oguxgkpbOy1qejqaxo1_400.gif (54KB, 275x343px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_oguxgkpbOy1qejqaxo1_400.gif
54KB, 275x343px
>>1267022
>A bedroom is a private space, even if it's populated by many people at once.

Yet is is not when it shared by other people sweetie ;)
>>
Best hostel: Bossa in Rio de Janeiro, spent 3 days there after my arrival in Brazil. Perfect position in the middle of the "bohemienne" neighbourhood of Rio, halls and rooms were fine, but what really made my staying in that hostel awesome was the damn breakfast. You literally had 4 huge tables full of eggs, ham, cheese, pastries, cakes, croissant, tropical fruits and lots of juices made with said tropical fruits. Waking up knowing that such an abundance was waiting for you downstairs was the best way to start your day. I guess that my staying at this hostels really spoiled me and my friend, because after this every other hostel breakfast in our trip looked like shit, and in many other place you had to pay an extra fee to eat more than a glass of water, and 1 (one) loaf of bread with jam

Another hostel I really liked was the Paulista Hostel in sao paulo, the hostel wasn't anything special but the guy at the reception was a total bro, helping me and my friend with the map and bus timetables and giving me a private room with a discount so that I could spend some "private" time with a brazilian qt3.14 I met in sao paulo. It's incredible how the attitude of the receptionists can change someone's perception of an hostel, many owners don't realize this.

Worst. A hostel me and my gf visited in San Marino (there are like 3 hostels in the entire country), the place was nice although completely desert, the problem was the location, far away from the city centre, and the only way to reach it was a street with no damn sidewalk and almost no lights, walking 40 minutes with our bags/trolley while the cars were driving at 20 cm from us wasnt a fun experience
>>
>>1266020

wow, what a prick
Imagine you're an aspie like the german guy, you finally have the possibility to lose your V card to some nice Indian qt, but then some random idiots decide to fuck shit up for absolutley no reason
also there's nothing wrong with rail thin girls
>>
I spent a couple of days in spain in a hostel full of australian girls in their 20s who were doing an interrail around Europe
All of them had rasta hair, baggy pants, tattoos and piercings all over the place, and walked barefoot all the time, because apparently that's super common in australia, or at least they said so.
Since I have a thing for alternative girls + foot fetish, those were my best days in the entire holiday

After some days, the owner kicked the girls out because the other guests were quite grossed out by this bunch of girls walking in the kitchen/dormitory/common hall with their dirty feet
>>
>>1267453
it's your opinion, nothing more.
>>
>>1267286
you're swallowing it together with the fishing rod
>>
>>1267497
Sure honey, next time I will let my opinion know by barfing with opinion in your opinion bed.
>>
>>1267276
Sure you do...
>>
>>1267481
Starting the day with the cheapest of the cheapest hostel breakfast with shitty bread and jam is the fucking worst.

I walked the Camino a couple of years ago, and I don't fucking get how other people could walk on 1-2 loafs of white bread and coffee.
>>
>>1267494
lol what, they got kicked out for walking around barefooted? that's a tad extreme
>>
>>1267547

the owners were very relaxed about it but then the rest of the guests started complaining, mostly because of one specific girl of the group that was always putting her damn feet on the sofas of the common areas and when confronted she started arguing and bitching about muh rights as a customer and so on. I'm sure if it wasn't for her bad attitude, nothing would have happened.. anyway the owner told them that they could stay here, but at least they had to wear some sandals or flip flops, at least when in common areas. The girls refused, so the owners kicked them out, before obviously giving their money back. I think the fault here was 50/50, when you're living in a hostel you should always be respectful of other people
>>
>>1267504
ohh, that'll make my opinion diamonds-hard. please, hurry!
>>
>>1267557
Well they do sound like huge assholes.

But why would people mind them having bare feet in the sofas? I mean if their feet smelled horrible that's one thing, but resting a pair of bare feet in a sofa doesn't seem that outrageous to me
>>
>>1267581

I think you're missing the point here, these people were barefoot ALL THE TIME, even outside the hostel. They were literally walking around the city day and night, always barefoot. We all went to a pub once, they were barefoot too, and one of them had to come back earlier because the dumb bitch stepped on a shard of glass from a broken bottle and was bleeding all over the place. Of course they'd (more or less) clean their soles when they came back in the hostel, but the other guests were still grossed out.
>>
File: xdvdgfgv.jpg (453KB, 683x997px) Image search: [Google]
xdvdgfgv.jpg
453KB, 683x997px
>>1267591

forgot pic
>>
>>1267593
>hostel in Spain
>Ikea picture from Russia
>>
>>1267591
Oh shit, then it's understandable. Those girls do sound annoying as fuck
>>
>>1267276
>When I'm done I'll leave the condom on the doorknob
>use another guest's clothes to wipe the cum off her stomach
>condom
>cum off her stomach

fuck off virgin poor bait
>>
>>1267593
I'm not seeing the tattoos and rasta hair either

shitposter here, barefoot isn't common here but some do it. More likely in a beach town or something.
>>
My first time in a hostel was not a nightmare, but I guess I can share because it was not that good either

>Paris
>6 bunkbeds, all occupied
>only meet everyone at night, when they're passed out on their beds, don't even greet other people
>couple is whispering sappy shit for hours, guy probably upset about something
>go up the bunkbed to sleep
>weather is so hot, we have no chance but to open window
>ambulances, garbage trucks and drunk people shouting all night
>sappy couple goes out and comes back in the middle of the night, making noise for another hour, without any consideration

Not much sleep was had that night.
>>
>>1266672
Underage pls die
>>
>>1267606
>>1267756

Do you really think i would post an actual pic of them on this taiwanese log-trading forum?
That picture was just to explain my point to the anon I was talking with. Also I tried to take a pic of dem sweet soles, but I was too scared to get caught. Such is the life of a footfag
>>
>>1267905
>doesn't approve of homosexuality
>he must be underage
Does not compute.
>>
>>1266999
These digits confirm, "fucking roasties."
>>
>>1267915
>That picture was just to explain my point to the anon I was talking with.

Oh, so THAT'S what barefoot means!
>>
>>1265756
>>1267251

Firehouse lounge, on brazos between 6th and 7th. Their music open mic is really great. Drinks are pricey because mixologists. Fun spot though to get away from the craziness on dirty 6th.
>>
>>1266657
I traveled from mexico to peru for 8 months and met 2 israelis, one briefly in monterrey mx who quit his job selling perfume at malls, one on a river barge in peruvian amazon. Both friendly and alone. Maybe other regions have these packs of Israelis, who knows. In a guidebook I read that they all flock to the beaches in Goa, to smoke shitty hash and listen to trance music all day.
>>
Worst experience happened literally last night. I have been pretty lucky so far but last night someone came into the room drunk as fuck at 5 in the morning and just whipped his dick out and started pissing on the floor. When all of us asked him WTF he is doing and yelled at him to stop he just slurred out that it's fine and not to worry about it. Needless to say all of us left the room and demanded another one for the night, which worked out fortunately. All of us also got 50 bucks this morning so that's nice I guess.
>>
File: IMG_7412.jpg (118KB, 640x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7412.jpg
118KB, 640x849px
>>1266925
2drunk2care but still did on instinct, always keep a rubber in your wallet kids
>>1267036
>>1267040
I never would want to fuck someone else's Gf because I know how bad it feels to get cucked, felt bad for the guy because it can happen to anyone no matter how beta or alpha
>>1267293
Kek
>>
>>1268136
What, the hostel gave it to you?
>>
>>1268136

please tell us the name and location of the hostel, I want my 50 bucks too
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 215x149px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 215x149px
>>1267566
I know, because you are the examplar faggot.
>>
>>1268248
Yeah they just gave us the money, they probably want to bribe us into not leaving a bad review

>>1268304
Location was Base backpackers in Wellington, NZ
>>
>>1268373
>they probably want to bribe us into not leaving a bad review
>Location was Base backpackers in Wellington, NZ
well, they failed I guess
>>
>>1268373

uhm a bit far away from where I live, thanks anyway
>>
>>1267034
>you have to talk to people
>but can't hit on them
Rae deal m8
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.