[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best continental european cities for nightlife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Icon.jpg (1MB, 2048x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Icon.jpg
1MB, 2048x1020px
best continental european cities for nightlife?
>>
>>1263728
Prague.
>>
>>1263728
East Europe has a waaaaay better nightlife.

Try Belgrade or Moscow
>>
>>1263728
Amsterdam, Berlin, Moscow
>>
>>1263728
I live in amsterdam, and the parties here are pretty good. Altough the nightlife here is build on drugs, so if you don't want to do alot of drugs, belgrade is the 2nd best
>>
I went to Krakow, it was pretty good. Full of English people though.
>>
If you are passable, semi-rich AND have a cool style, Berlin. If not, definately Prague or Budapest maybe.
>>
>>1265291
>>1266071
Hearing Prague a lot when I ask around, any particular clubs to try?
>>
>>1263728
berlin berlin and berlin
>>
absolutely Berlin, but only if you're cool

otherwise Budapest maybe

I keep hearing Prague but I was very unimpressed, where did you guys go?
>>
>>1265292

I've heard Belgrade has good nightlife, but each of the clubs I went to looked like they were just full of people who were trying to look like they were having fun, rather than actually having fun. Picture a bunch of people standing around with blank, unreceptive stares. Hot women, and I did end up getting with one, but I did get girls who ignored me blankly as well.
>>
Donetsk
>>
>>1265291
>>1266310

I was to Prague back in... 2014 was it I think it was. Prague is a city of culture but the nightlife is very "slavic" in that regard that it has this cheap feeling to it. Alcohol and drugs everywhere, often blank vodka shots that you'll be given once you enter a club. After a while they will bring out the strippers under the pretense that it's free and then charge you heavily for their services.

I've never been to Berlin, but of what I've heard it's better, if not the best.
>>
Everyone says Berlin, and while it is pretty "cool", you have to understand that it is a culture that rejects people that try to be cool. It is SO easy to spot the people that are trying to get laid or the social media attention whores and the tryhards that are dressed like they're about to shoot up a school. In Berlin, you will only have a good time if you're there for the music, the drugs are for amplifying what you see and feel as well as narrowing your focus. You're not there to make friends, you're not there to pick up girls, and you're not there to take pictures. Not everyone can fit in to this scene, and the harder you try to fit in, the harder it will reject you.
>>
>>1267090
... so, i'm just there to get high and dance all fucking night?
>>
>>1267277
Your there to pose but not be obvious
>>
>>1267090
God that sounds shit
>>
>>1267090
so how do people hook up if you're not allowed to try and pick up girls?
>>
>>1267090
So much this

Which is why I have always hated Berlin
>>
>>1267090
Can you tell me more about the music scene in Berlin?
>>
>>1267090
It's the same everywhere in Germany. I'm Bavarian and even here it's like that. People go to clubs for the music and for dancing, not to pick up girls. Many try but in general they fail. That's why we have clubs with actually good music.
>>
>>1267090
>It is SO easy to spot the people that are trying to get laid or the social media attention whores and the tryhards that are dressed like they're about to shoot up a school.
>In Berlin, you will only have a good time if you're there for the music, the drugs are for amplifying what you see and feel as well as narrowing your focus.

Dutch here, this sounds pretentious as fuck. Like we say in the Netherlands: "Just be normal, that is crazy enough".
>>
>>1266430
Belgradian here, this is completely true for every single tourist traps

Real fun begins in total shitholes no one knows about
>>
>>1268055
What like zemun?
>>
>>1267090
what are the types of dress codes in Berlin at night clubs? Plz, mention some clubs and some examples
>>
Anything but Sweden
>>
>>1268043
Hahahahaha

Nice saying. Gotta apt to that, huh?
>>
Eastern Europe is usually a good bet. But try to avoid big groups of English lads on stag nights, they are like a plague in those places.
>>
>>1268195
As a drug dealer, I love when I meet guys doing a stag party. They have no problem paying out the ass for drugs, and I have no problem if one overdoses because he can't handle 330mg of X
>>
>>1268272
I think there is party van coming your way.
>>
>Nightlife
Is this the fastest way to spot a loser?
>>
>>1268632
>hurr I like spending my friday nights playing vidya by myself
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.