[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What reason is there to travel outside of the United States?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

What reason is there to travel outside of the United States?

This is a serious question. The United States has literally everything to offer in terms of terrain and scenery. Europe is now a muslim shithole. Asia is still an unsafe shithole. Africa and South America? Kek. Literally Switzerland and Shenzhen/Hong Kong are the only places worth visiting, imo. Why do people even care or want to see other cultures? If it's not generating money, there is no point
>>
Women.
>>
>>1263682

I see what you mean OP,

Im moving to live Mexico at the end of summer for a year or two to learn Spanish and teach english. I mean, everyone travels for different reasons and i think learning another language is certainly one of them.

Some parts of the world are also cheaper, its 20 Mexican pesos to 1 dollar right now, so my money goes a lot farther down there. There are parts of the world with exchange rates where you can live for a dollar a day.

I guess you really like the United States, i do as well but its harder to travel it for a longer period of time without a lot of money. Or a car for that matter.
>>
>>1263682
We get it, you browse /pol/ now go back and report what a good boy you've been.
>>
>>1263682
Scientific research is the only valid reason to leave the U.S.
>>
>>1263682
>This is a serious question

I have a hard time believing this, though I will say the US has amazing sceneries, especially if you consider Hawaii and Alaska. Money is a good enough reason alone, as you will get way, WAY more out of every US dollar when travelling to another country (maybe excluding some parts of Europe as it's still pricey)

>>1263700
This. American women are by far the ugliest I have ever seen
>>
I live in Switzerland. can confirm what op said but i would add norway and iceland to the safe countries list.
>>
>>1263743
if you are travvelling to get laid you are a pathetic loser or below 20 in which case its ok.
>>
>>1263748
Nah I'm not the kinda guy that does that.
But I garantee you that if you come spend a weekend to a place like, say Montreal Canada, you'd quickly realize what I mean.
And as a Montrealer myself, I went to Mexico a few months ago and thought their women were even better.
Unless you're living on a university campus, the US has way too many fat blacks, fat chicks chicks in general or just plain ugly girls
>>
>>1263682
I guess being closed-minded is now celebrated in the Trump era. You sound like a spoiled little suburbanite teenage faggot.
>>
>>1263750
You're just stupid. I walk around downtown Chicago every day at lunch and there is hot ass everywhere. It's the same in most large american cities. Get some experience before spouting off dumbfuck.
>>
>>1263753
Well I went to NYC, DC and Philly, thought the women were garbage. Not that there aren't any attractive girls, but the ratio is pretty poor.

Where have you been outside the US anyway? (Implying you're not OP, because if you are OP you have never left the states and therefore your opinion on women beauty around the world is irrelevant)
>>
>>1263752
>can't prove me wrong so he resorts to ad hominems

kek
>>
>>1263682
You're right op. Stay in the basement. It's safe and mom will cook you chicken tendies
>>
>>1263682
>spending your hard earned cash on airline tickets when could instead:
>build a better gaming pc
>buy new or additional rifles

Why would I pay to wait around at the airports? It's literally one of the worst experiences people have. I have a car so I can drive anywhere I want. International travel is just a wasteful form of elitism for the selfie generation, there is no purpose to leaving your country unless it is for military service.
>>
>>1263682
know how I know you're a tard?

thinking Europe is a muslim shithole
>I spent my twenties in Iraq and even it is normal

keking off South America
>my senpai are immigrants. lots of dumps, but judging an entire continent by Paraguay is like judging all of the US by Detroit
>>
File: who the hell cares.png (51KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
who the hell cares.png
51KB, 384x313px
>>1263682
this post reeks of australian shitposting
>>
I'm Asian and traveling to Asia... I feel like I belong. Even though I was born in the states, am very patriotic, serve in the military and have great family and friends. I just feel like I fit in more when in an Asian country
>>
File: 1488138447002.png (44KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1488138447002.png
44KB, 666x666px
>>1263682

What reason is there to travel to the United States?

This is a serious question. The World has literally everything to offer in terms of terrain and scenery. The US are now a nigger shithole. Major cities are still unsafe shithole. California and Alabama? Kek. Literally Alaska and Wyoming are the only places worth visiting, imo. Why do people even care about the US of A? If it's not generating money, there is no point
>>
>>1263700
Women don't like me, so that isn't a good reason
>>
>>1263682
>This post
I honestly can't wait until the western world collapses and the Asia Pacific century can begin in full swing.
>>
>>1263798
>Wyoming
troll post would have been funnier had you said Montana, they at least have Missoula
>>
>>1263797
I'm also Asian and going to be traveling to Asia in a few months. I feel like I'm going to experience a racial culture shock because I've never been in an area with more than 20 Asians before.
>>
>>1263808
If you're white girls will like you in Eastern Europe, Asia, Latin America, or Africa.

>>1263753
I'd actually say that the average woman in Manhattan holds up pretty well to any international city that I've been to, including Brazil. But that's the only city in the US that really compares, Chicago is shit because of all of the fat girls. Yes, there are 7s and 8s to be had, but the average is low and those 7s and 8s are insanely entitled.

Go to somewhere like Colombia, Brazil, anywhere in Central/Eastern Europe, and you'll see what I mean. Even the major cities of Mexico (Guadalajara and CDMX) blow the US out of the water. Almost all unmarried girls are thin, the average middle-class girl is genuinely hot, and even the 9s are usually total sweethearts.
>>
>>1263840
I've already been to Asia and Eastern Europe multiple times, and still have not received any female attention
>>
>>1263797
Arr rook same
>>
>>1263856
Well... do you get attention from women at home? If you're ugly, you're ugly in all countries
>>
>>1263869
I've dated more than a few women here at home, but I wouldn't say I'm anything above average in looks.
>>
good point. I'd prefer it if you stayed in the States as well. Enjoy
>>
>>1263788
know how I know you're a tard?
>misusing greentext like a dumbfuck redditor summerfag
>>
Curiosity
>>
>>1263682
>OP answers his own question
>sage
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.