[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vermont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0129.jpg (4MB, 4288x2848px)
DSC_0129.jpg
4MB, 4288x2848px
Going to northern Vermont next week. Any suggestions on places to go? Mostly gonna be kayaking.
>>
>>1263550
I did a daytrip to St Albans and really liked it, but didn't look like there were many places to stay
>>
>>1263599
was there much to do there? i'm staying in burlington
>>
Vermont is cool.

Are you into craft beer at all? They have some highly esteemed breweries in the area that you should check out.

Burlington is OK although I would say it's mostly a partial meme unless you are a college student. Taking a walk down Church street and by the water can be relaxing if you're with a girl or some gay shit like that. Check out the UVM campus at the top of College St at night. It's pretty cool to walk through when you're tripping balls on LSD.

Do you like weed? Check out some of the smoke shops. The bigger-sized one on Church does a lot of live glassblowing and I guess there is a huge local blowing culture so you can go in and check out the "art" or "pieces" by well known reputable local blowers. I guess it can be kinda neat if you're into that shit.

The rest of Burlington is pretty bland. South Burlington is just generic industrialized trash (chain hotels, airport, walmart, etc...) and towards Pine is just more industrial shit and not much culture.

Do you like motorcycles? Rent one and hit the local state forest or mountain. Don't like motorcycles? Hit it anyway. The peace of the Vermont and New Hampshire forests is something that is difficult to find in Massachusetts/New Jersey/downstate new york.
>>
Kayaking is slow and boring, don't do it. Even though you are on a lake if you go kayaking around noon the the sun will reflect and cook you to jerky.

Enjoy the fresh water, and maple syrup of Vermont!
>>
>>1263645
I wouldn't drive 30 minutes out of my way to check it out.

weird story: I was, uhhhhh, 26 at the time. I'm short, thin, and baby faced ... so I might look teenaged. A mini van full of apparently graduating high school seniors stopped next to me, opened the door and /screamed/ HEY WILL YOU FUCK US?
>then sped off
>some chick was like "o LOL sorry about that, it's senior prank day"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.