[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have five days free on a tour to eu, was thinking about going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: images (2).jpg (33KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
33KB, 470x313px
Have five days free on a tour to eu, was thinking about going to Prague, how dangerous it is for a black man ?
>>
You can do everything interesting in Prague in 2 days. Unless you just want cheap beer, food and some qts to talk to
>>
>>1262869
Nice dude, but what about the question ?
>>
File: defoe.jpg (463KB, 3000x1880px) Image search: [Google]
defoe.jpg
463KB, 3000x1880px
Czech girls love black dudes

they're seen as exotic
>>
>>1262871
let me put it this way, no black person has ever survived
>>
Dude relax, its not the states. People wont care.
>>
>>1262864
Black as in American? Or black as in Somalian?

American or English will be fine, relax. It's not uncommon.
>>
>>1262864
Sup wit it bro. I'm a black dude from Los Angeles and I stayed in Praha for 2 months. I absolutely loved it.

>Radost fx, Thursday nights
That's where you go if you wanna bag a white chick as a black man.

>cafe rouge
Go there just as an introduction.

Have fun and stay cool.
>>
as a black guy I hate this 'is it dangerous' meme. people probably will have their preconceptions and dislike you for your color but you're not gonna get shanked. stop making issues out of thin air my dude.
>>
>>1263439
Black as in neither, Im from Brazil. But I guess some of you would identify as "mulato"
>>1263489
Thinking about LA, huge weed fan here
>>1263744
Heard some crazy shit boutblack people and neo nazis, especially now in the eu. And to be honest I would say that here in Brazil sometimes can be quite dangerous for white people.
>>
>>1263760
The only 'danger' is some nazis might be jelly when their gf jumps on your dick. They're too afraid to do anything about it, though.
>>
It's quite dangerous, but not as dangerous as Russia where you are likely to be knifed in the back by teenagers and the police conveniently "forget" about it. Stay away OP, or go and kys.
>>
>>1263819
No intention to go anyway
>>1263817
I'll take that risk if they are cute
>>
>>1262875

the leftmost girl looks scared to the bones
>>
>>1262864
Western Europe might be cucked but Eastern Europe they beat the fuck out of niggers. Last time I heard they beat the fuck out of some spanish dude because they thought he was Arab
>>
File: IMG_0127.jpg (92KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
92KB, 600x536px
>>1264860
he thinks savagery makes you cool
>>
>>1264838
wouldn't you be scared too if 3 black guys gather around you?
>>
Czech anon here

You'll be fine as long as you stay in the city centre. Don't go to suburbs... It's worthless and empty.

And dont be anywhere after 3 AM
That's when the weird guys go outside

Otherwise, it's a nice city
You'll enjoy it
>>
>>1262864
Oh look , another nigger trying to provoke outrage from white people on this board.

You aren't special, you aren't unique, and every girl you cajole in bed probably developed their taste for black dick from U.S servicemen that showed up in town before you.

Most girls in Europe don't worship black dick and being "exotic" is a meme. I keep remembering that greentext about the nigerian fags in China who came for pussy and stayed because they couldn't get employment/gib-me-dats, so they sell trinkets on the street.

Like anywhere, there are girls who like niggers. Don't expect to be welcomed or given special attention for being a nigger because you stood out to the coal-burners.

And don't expect a warm welcome in Eastern Europe, where being a nigger is a short ticket to getting beaten by the locals while the police watch and laugh. The same shit happens to Americans and drunk Brits, so try not to chimp out.

In conclusion I'll add another notch to my tally of attention-whore niggers on this board.
>>
File: 3e7.jpg (10KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
3e7.jpg
10KB, 200x176px
>>1266376
Lol, looks like some dindu nuffin rubbed your butthole all the wrong ways back in the lockerroom
>>
>>1266457
No, he just stole my cheetos.
>>
>>1266376
m8, you just mad as fuck for no reason, and that wasnt even the question
>staymad.jpeg
>>1266322
Thanks m8, got it.
>>1264860
troll harder faggot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.