[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where in Asia has the cheapest food? /fit/izen looking to move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (144KB, 1350x898px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 1350x898px
Where in Asia has the cheapest food?

/fit/izen looking to move to an Asian country for a year and go on a mean bulk. Was thinking Thailand since a lot of Australians go there for this purpose already, but don't want to lose myself in hookers and lady boys
>>
>>1261854
If you're talking about traditional markets and cooking local ingredients for yourself, nearly everywhere in Asia has cheap food. Cambodia and Laos, which have limited productive agricultural land owing to mountains, landmines, and massive industrial sugar plantations, among other factors, and a lot of food imports as a result, are a bit more expensive than Thailand, but all are still cheap by international standards.

If you're talking about cooked food/street food/restaurants, Vietnam is about the cheapest place I've experienced.

If you want to follow your Strayan brethren to Bali, Ubud, although full of annoying hippies, flashpackers, and a growing army of digital nomad schmucks, has some great healthy food options--lots of vegan stuff, among other things. Not the cheapest, but cheaper than Australia.
>>
>>1261934
Oh, and there are negligible hooker/ladyboy scenes in Vietnam and Laos (where it is technically illegal to sleep with locals, but the cities still have streetwalkers). There is presumably a sex tourist scene in Bali, but I wasn't looking and didn't notice it.

Even in Thailand it's very easy to avoid that stuff--it attracts a lot of international attention, but it's a minuscule, peripheral sliver of the country as a whole. Don't seek it out, don't go to the tiny pockets of the country that it dominates, and you can easily forget it's there.

Same with Cambodia, although I like Thai food more and the sleazy parts of the cities are comparatively somewhat larger (because the cities are much smaller).
>>
>>1261934
>>1261935

I feel very informed. Thanks you two.
>>
>>1261854
Phillipines
>>
>>1261854
Thailand
Vietnam
Cambodia

They tend to be healthy foods too
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.