[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the best and Worst states in the USA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 10

File: US Flag.jpg (152KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
US Flag.jpg
152KB, 750x750px
Especially to live in.
>>
>>1261720
This is an absurd question--bait, maybe?

For everybody who loves Texas there are as many people who hate it; same is true of New York, California, Massachusetts, Hawaii, and other frequently extolled/flamed states. Your mileage will vary depending on what you prioritize--climate, cost of living, jobs/industries, specific types of landscape, etc.

I have lived long-term (multiple years) in five quite distinct US States (in chronological order, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Wisconsin, and California), and shorter-term (year or less) in Illinois and Florida. And I've visited nearly every state. I liked things about all of them.
>MA
I like the college towns and more rural parts of the state better than I like the cities, although I like greater Boston in small doses. Historic, highly educated, generally good quality of life. Mostly liberal, which I like, but you may not.
>NY
I liked NYC as a young man but wouldn't want to live there nowadays. Hudson Valley has some charm. Central NY/Finger Lakes region is beautiful in summer but chilly in winter.
>NC
Really cheap. Largely quite friendly. Lots going on in the Triangle region in the middle of the state, culturally, artistically, and jobswise. It is also the most liberal part of a somewhat conservative state, go figure. Some beautiful coast. Often too sticky for me in summer.
>WI
Brutal winters. Madison's a great college town. A little provincial but generally friendly. Very white.
>CA
My favorite state and the one I've called home for longest now. Incredibly diverse landscapes and people, which makes for pretty drives and good restaurants. Mostly mild climate, which works for me. Quite expensive in many areas, particularly in San Francisco, where I live. Despite people always saying otherwise, the job market and economy are both pretty strong in several sectors. Most attractive parts of the state to me are coastal cities, most of which approach batshit-crazy-liberal. I like that. You might not.
>>
>>1261720
Best: any state on the West coast, all of New England, Illinois (limited to Chicagoland), Texas (stick to major cities)

Worst: everything else.
>>
>>1261735
>Texas, stick to the major cities
Literally fucking why? Smaller cities in Texas are nice and fun
>>
I would suggest Kentucky. Stephen Fry's show that went through the states is a good primer for the general atmosphere. Standard of living is cheap. People aren't very smart so job competition isn't too high. Just being honest. Enough diversity in activities in the state to fill most hobbies. Sadly representation is by turtle. Can answer any questions. Yes, this state has major problems and a lot of fuckwits.
>>
This is a travel board. Maybe post about travel.
>>
>>1261755
No they aren't.

t. greenville
>>
Illinois is a mixed bag. Obama grew up around here. And the Cubs won the world series.
But we also have more former governors in jail that any other state.
And the state hasn't passed a budget for almost 2 years.
And that guy who shot up that congressman was from Illinois.
And the roads are all terrible.
And taxes are through the roof

Hmmm...maybe don't come here unless you have a layover in O'hare.
>>
>>1261720
worst
>Mississippi
> alabama
>
>>
>>1261801
I live in Kentucky, it's great. Central Kentucky between Lexington and Frankfort is the best part of the state. The horse farms are beautiful and our major cities have decent music scenes and things to do.The people that live here are dumb but very friendly. Most claim to dislike it, but they've never left. I don't think they understand how nice the state is because they've never been anywhere else.
>>
>>1261894
Evanston, Naperville, etc are really fucking nice, though.
>>
>>1261905
If you're told all your life that your state is a backwater shithole and the places to be are the west or the northeast coasts, I guess that's what you'll start to believe.
>>
>>1261720
Minnesota.
>>
anywhere but Commiefornia and Jew York
>>
>>1261801
>Sadly representation is by turtle
had to think about this for a second but then i lold
>>
File: 1497412110128.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1497412110128.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>1261801
>stephen fry
>>
>>1261894
>obama
>>/pol/
>>
File: 1497414598973.jpg (171KB, 650x429px) Image search: [Google]
1497414598973.jpg
171KB, 650x429px
>>1261896
>the two blackest states are the worst
>>
>>1261896
the nigger states
>>
>>1261801
>>1261905
While its not competitive for the jobs, is the pay competitive for the area?
>>
>>1261896
Add in Louisiana. Low cost of living but very high taxes. I know that people seem to love New Orleans, but the crime rate there is really high
>>
>>1262288
>add another black state to the two blackest states
>>
Rate Virginia
>>
>>1262288
New Orleans is a great place to visit, maybe even stay for a few months (if you're a serious alcoholic, which I am) but not worth moving there. The tourists are annoying as fuck and the crime is kind of nuts. Only place I've ever been mugged.
>>
>>1261720
Arkansas, no fucking doubt
>>
Where should an English bloke go drinking in the U.S. to bag him some fitties?
>>
>>1262367
Southern California or Miami best bet for fit women. British accent works everywhere in the USA
>>
>>1262371

I meant fittie white women. Aren't those 2 full of smelly mexicans?
>>
>>1262471
yes.
>>
>>1262471
Hillcrest.
>>
>>1261720
Moving to NM near the Texan border soon, never been to the USA before, what am I in for?
>>
>>1262471
>>1262474
There are almost no Mexicans in Miami, you dummies. Local Latinas are mostly Cuban, followed by miscellaneous Central Americans, followed by vacationing Brazilians.

And Latin girls on beaches or in clubs are not going to be smelly unless you're offended by the smell of perfume.
>>
>>1261720
Is it possible to have an outdoorsy life, at least on the weekends, if you love in NYC?

Any good places to hike, climb, camp, fish at?
>>
>>1262471
Sorry, anon. America is not the place for fit tie white women. At least not without Spanish accents. A university town would work. Find some fittie white women before they explode like a can of donuts. Try Scottsdale, AZ.
>>
>>1262497
>Texas
>New Mexico
better learn Beaner Spanish
>>
California
>>
>>1262320
it ain't Alabama or Mississippi but it's still kind of nog heavy
>>
>>1262527
Que?
>>
>>1262367
Go to Brooklyn, get some cute hipster chicks.
>>
I just spent the last 10 years living in Tennessee.

Chattanooga and Knoxville are some of the best small cities that are big on charm. Heaps of cultural events, an energetic population, and really low costs of living.
>>
File: 1479666946282.jpg (247KB, 960x697px) Image search: [Google]
1479666946282.jpg
247KB, 960x697px
>>1261720
Suburban Maryland is pretty comfy, close to cultural urban centers, beaches, nature and good crabs of course
>>
>>1262603
this is 100%, factually correct
>>
>>1262514

I've always fancied Arizona to be honest. What's there to do aside from the basic grand canyon and monument valley stuff? Is Phoenix any good for nightlife?

>>1262506
mate, when I say 'mexicans' I mean everyone south of El Paso. Same shit, different countries.
>>
>>1261720
Regional hubris will cloud most peoples' judgment, but i'll say Washington and Minnesota are my favorites. Great nature, comfy cities, lots of white people.

Also California if you are rich
>>
>>1262813
Arizona is a garbage state. Dry and hot, full of withered old racists and white trash. Sedona is kind of pretty but it's not really worth the trip. Flagstaff is probably the most tolerable city if you're young and want to party; but there are better cities to travel to for that.
>>
>>1262838
This tbqh lads
>>
>>1262603
They do have the best state flag, the Orioles, and the Naval academy but crabs suck.
>>
>>1262507
bumping
>>
>>1262274
For area yes. That being said: the bar isn't high here. Follow law 1 and don't outshine people too much and you'll do great.
>>
>>1262838

Hot and full of racists? Sounds like a dream destination

What other places would you recommend for nightlife? I want to see actual white America, not some shitty immigrant-infested dump
>>
>>1262975
>Hot and full of racists? Sounds like a dream destination
Not fun 4chan racists, just shitty old people that sit around bitching about Medicare. Arizona unironically sucks. Some of the scenery is pretty, but the state is far enough out of the way that it's really not worth going there. My ex-wife's mother lives in Phoenix and the state is just a dump.

There's not really any place in the US that is "immigrant infested" to the extent that say lower income areas of Paris are. Southern California and border states have lots of Mexicans, but they all keep to themselves and are generally good people.

If you want to see "white America", go to Portland or Seattle, or Midwestern cities. Utah is also very white and very beautiful -- actually worth seeing the deserts and rocks in that state.
>>
Moved to MA from NY 3 years ago when I got a new job. Everything North of NYC has almost no say in govt due to the population density of the city. NYC can make their own laws, but still wants the rest of the state to follow them and forces the rest of the state to supply it with food, water and tax dollars. There are huge areas of central NY that are economically depressed with no help in sight. Previous employer moved the company to PA after getting zero support from NY.
>hey NY, PA wants our company to move there, it's expensive here and we need to expand our buildings
>"why would you leave?" - actual quote from county lawyer.
>lawyer banned from negotiations after that
>PA will help us with brand new business park to move into, tax breaks and train new employees at community college
>NY: we'll sell you the adjacent plot of land at full market value and then you can spend $500k to clear it, level it and connect to utilities, then you can start thinking of putting up a new building. No tax breaks unless you add 10+ more jobs.
>ok, bye.

MA is surprisingly more moderate than expected. People are friendly, but they drive like they will murder you. There are some bad areas, but overall it is much better than NY. I live near Worcester...just don't go to Worcester.
>>
>>1263056
Anon, that's how it is in nearly every state. The metropolitan center ends up setting policy for the rest of the state, rural folks get pissed off but there's literally nothing they can do about it.
>>
>>1261755
>>1261848
No they are not
Tomball, Texas
>>
>>1262603

Add cava to the list! MD old lion represent
>>
1) if you're going to tolerate brutal ass winters, just go to fucking Canada
2) Dixie is retarded. ask me how I know
3) west coast best coast
>>
>>1262514
>can of donuts

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1263077
Alabama has the opposite problem which is sad because Alabama as a state has a fuck ton of natural resources and a decent amount of cool shit to do.

Instead we get tedious local issues clogging the government while strategic interests and planning get completely ignored.
>>
File: 1490573726996.jpg (460KB, 1556x980px) Image search: [Google]
1490573726996.jpg
460KB, 1556x980px
>>1262288
>Judging an entire state by a few niggers and it's biggest city
Lol fuck off retard, Louisiana has the best culture and damn good nature, and I have not found a better place for food than Louisiana, Tennessee and Texas are close but not better

The south being bad is a meme for people who have never been to the South to feel better about the shitholes they live in

>>1263561
>west coast best coast
>dixie is retarded
>west coast best coast
W E W
>>
>>1263982
I have lived in Louisiana all my life. The food and low cost of living is probably the only good thing about it. If you're also from Louisiana, then we're both uneducated retards.
>>
Im from Arizona, Pretty nice as long as its not summer, especially Tucson. That city has great nature shit, really friendly people and is dirt cheap. Other good states are Massachusetts, Maine, North Carolina, Minnesota and Wisconson. Southern cali sucks and Northern cali is underrated
>>
>>1264003
Tucson is word as a motherfucker

favorite haunts: surly wench, mi nidito
>>
>>1264003
>>1264007

>41.7% fajita-muncher

Yeah, i was tempted but not anymore
>>
ITT: /pol/ shits on places they've never been

Anyway, OP, let me provide one man's long ass honest opinion on a handful of states I'm fairly familiar with. Take it with a grain of salt, but know that I've at least been to all these places.

>PA
Basically two states in one, divided down the middle. I haven't spent much time in Eastern PA -Philly has a shitty reputation, Harrisburg is actually really nice, that's about all I got.
Western PA, on the other hand, is probably a boring place to visit but a fantastic place to live. For some reason people think Pittsburgh is still in the 70s, but it's not -it's probably the nicest city in the Rust Belt with a booming economy and friendly people. It's kept it's blue collar sensibilities while becoming a white collar economy. Fuck winter though.

>NC
Fuck this place. When you think of racist ass redneck conservatism, your mind jumps to Mississippi or Alabama, but no, this place is king. The Research Triangle seems nice, but Charlotte is a bunch of Beverly Hillbilly new money hicks trying to make their shitty little city into Manhattan without any of the non-white people. All bars are called cafes because bars are technically illegal (seriously). Homeless people everywhere. Fuck Charlotte.

>FL
I'm not sure. It seems nice. The weather is obviously gorgeous. Orlando in particular seems to have a great sense of community. On the other hand, places like The Villages and Celebration where the local government can fine you for not having your lawn cut at an exact length scare the hell out of me. But literally anything that doesn't affect property values seems to be legal? Weird state but I think I like it?
>>
>>1263982
OK, asshole, I've lived in down here for 20 years

make a cogent defense of grorious non functioning rebel paradise
>>
>>1264281

>MS
Doesn't deserve it's shitty reputation. Yes, it's poor. Yes, it's black. But the weather is nice, the food is fantastic, and the people are super friendly and always trying to feed you. Not much more racist than anywhere else, and the beaches are nicer than they get credit for. On the other hand, there is NOTHING HERE. Your only entertainment options are to hop a train to New Orleans or get drunk in the woods.

>LA
Mississippi on steroids. The food is the best in the country, the people are the friendliest in the country, the culture is fantastic with live music everywhere. On the other hand, it's literally post-apocalyptic. Half the state is underwater. Every politician is corrupt. New Orleans is just Detroit with tourism money. The only thing more dangerous than NOLA's criminals are NOLA's police. Every time I visit, a little part of me wants to move here, but I'm pretty sure I would die.

>TX
You can never trust a Texan's opinion on Texas because something in the water here makes them violently infatuated with their state. They will never shut up about how great Texas is.
A massive state that's impossible to generalize. Dallas is exactly what you think it is. Houston isn't at all -it's New York's diversity with LA's urban sprawl. Austin is Seattle South. Anywhere smaller is Jesus freaks and biker gangs.
>>
Worst states: new york, connecticut, massachusetts, DC, maryland, new jersey, illinois, california, hawaii, the south, the midwest

Best states: washington, oregon, pennsylvania, maine, vermont, new hampshire
>>
>>1263984
>>1264283
Just because you numb nuts have shitty lives here doesn't mean everyone does, most people I know all are extremely happy where they live, They all live in places like Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Shreveport, and Lake Charles

I live in Baton Rouge and go to LSU, and during fall there is nonstop shit to do for normal people. yeah summer's are hot and there isn't much to do here, but New Orleans is 50 minutes away, plus i'm 45 minutes from the Atchafalaya spillway and 1 hour 30 from the morgan city delta

Idk maybe if I didn't have friends and family here it wouldn't be fun, but neither would any other state
>>
>>1264284
pretty accurate except for the Detroit with tourism money, once you know Nola it isn't that bad, yeah the crime isn't the best, but you just have to know where to go and where not to, been to Nola more times than I could remember and never had anything happen, but that's just me, also the politicians are corrupt, half the state being underwater is a good thing for fishing and whatnot, Nola's police are bad, but they are kinda justified when every Thurs-Friday, half of the fucking city turns into a party zone, even worse on party holidays

And the MS is super accurate, we have hunting land up there and they are some of the nicest people around, but we go there for hunting and to be in the woods, not for much else
>>
>>1264413
>Just because you numb nuts have shitty live
I retired on my 24th birthday and clear 50k annually with benefits. It's not oodles of money, but I have 100% free time, so try again with evidence instead of insults
>>
Not one mention of Colorado? Lived there for 4 years in my mid twenties, right outside of Denver. Fittest white chicks, pretty fun nightlife, and pretty good for outdoor activities. This was all before the current weed decriminalization so not sure if things changed.
>>
>>1264300
>Worst states: Hawaii
What? That place is a literal paradise.
>>
>>1264437
I've went in summer 2015. It was a hair dumpy for me, and I like dumps.
>>1264439
I lived in the Florida Keys and /that/ felt far as shit from everything for me. Buddy worked a few years in Hawaii, and I couldn't understand why he bitched about being so far away. Before the Keys, my logic was it was "just a flight"
>>1262527
thank you immigrant stepparent
>>
>>1264442
Hawaii is far away, sure, but the place is basically heaven on earth. As long as you don't have a constant need to get back to the continent, you're fine.
>>
If you like going /out/, here's something everyone on /out/ unanimously agreed is accurate. As as Alaskan, I can verify its authenticity
>>
>>1261720
Depends on who you are, what you do, and how long you intend to stay.

California is a good place to be if you're rich or successful or at least plan to be at some point. Other than that, stick to the midwest.
>>
>>1264466
I'm pretty interested in someone sticking up for FlyoverCountry/RealAmerica, please go on
>>
>>1262601
Can you expand more anon? Am planning to move there... Any cities I should avoid?
>>
>>1264432
howd you do that?
>>
>>1264502
Uncle Sugar charged me one ear's hearing, my ability to run and ~5 years
>>
>>1261723
>It is also the most liberal part of a somewhat conservative state, go figure
We got invaded...
>>
>>1264509
well that sucks
>>
Never seen anyone mention Montana, anyone live or lived there? How is it?
>>
>>1264513
I rolled the dice and am taking the smooth with the rough. Enough blogging on my part.

>>1264515
Missoula's pretty fucking neat, but I'm big into bicycles and don't mind college towns. College towns seem to reallllllly get under a lot of people's skin.
>>
>>1262988
this guy is wrong. usa is filled with immigrant infested dumps. just go to idaho, nevada, or montana.
>>
>>1264003
my relatives founded tucson in the wild west days. look up the mosses. http://www.nogalesinternational.com/community/arizona-roots-run-deep-in-moss-family/article_51355bd8-6900-57c4-9117-7e8530991b06.html
>>
>>1264437
it got beaned hard
>>
>>1264463
>NY 3.5
uhhhhh
>>
>>1264515
Montana is pretty cool. It's super white, super pretty, and super American. The Bozeman/Yellowstone area is nice, as is the Flathead/Glacier area. Billings is alright, not quite that scenic or special and a little lower end than some of the cities in western Montana. Maybe you're looking for that, though?

Idaho is amazing, too. It's a little less tolerant than Montana - Confederate flags and shit.

I'd consider renting an unlimited mileage rental car and driving around the square pictured. Must sees are Glacier National Park, Yellowstone, and IMO the Idaho wilderness.
>>
>>1265048
not to be the Token Stick Douche, but I'd kill for a large engine'd stick sport rental from the Denver Airport for almost exactly what this Anon describes

I've done similar, but in a 2.7L 4 cylinder 5 speed pickup. At least I owned the damned thing, and the hills didn't kill it.
>>
>>1264463
WA and oregon both deserve an 8. And PA a 4.
>>
>>1261720
They all have their own charm. Except Idaho.
>>
Let me tell you, my man. I've lived in two states, only one of which I remember much of.
I currently live in North Carolina, and let me tell you buddy, it's a disaster. The state itself is nice as far as landscape generally goes. Have fields, hills, a beach, mountains, the whole nine yards. In more of the "affordable living" areas, generally to the coast of the much nicer homes, there's a lot of crime.
Charlotte itself is the 17th largest US city, and it shows. Due to certain demography and their behavior, our degeneracy really shines. NC is third highest for STDs in the US. That may not be an issue if you're married, use protection, pick wisely, whatever the case may be. To anyone looking to move, I wouldn't discourage them from North Carolina, it's got a bit of everything for everyone. It's also a swing state, despite it being in the Bible Belt, a lot of NC isn't as conservative as you'd assume. I'd like to reiterate how pretty nc is. Outside of the cities, the air is really nice compared to say, New York City.

8/10
>>
NEW JERSEY
E
W

J
E
R
S
E
Y
>>
>>1265290
Fuck NC
>>
>>1262294
Curious about opinions on this, too. I'm a NYer considering grad school in Charlottesville. I've always figured it'd be a cool place to live (purple state, sunny, seems calm but you can still be close to DC).
>>
>>1266803
Richmond and beach area not that calm. I'm not some anti DC weirdo but it's not much to live by, and two hours isn't that close.

"you're always near the mountains AND the beach" is a lie and some shit Jerry from Rick and Morty would think

enjoy UVa. Charlottesville isn't terrible

t. 20 year Richmonder, worked years in DC, friends and family in beach and the hills
>>
>>1263561
>west coast best coast
have you even traveled? the west coast blows dude
>>
File: Masshole2.jpg (116KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Masshole2.jpg
116KB, 960x720px
>>1261723
Well said for a thread that will likely devolve into shit.
Although /trv is a little more worldly and mature.
>>
>>1262507
>>1262949
/out could help with that
>>
File: Masshole distribution.jpg (52KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Masshole distribution.jpg
52KB, 720x480px
>>1263056
Accurate. MA gets a tough rap for being a bunch of hippy dippy liberals, but there are a surprising amount of old school values dating back since the mayflower compact.

Sorry for the repeated posts, but In typical masshole irish fashion I've been up all night drinking. (its my saturday morning)
>>
California
Looking for a place to live? Cupboard or bathtub. Pick one.
You looking for a job? Start doing some jaw exercises.
Have work at 8? Better be on the road by 4. And it better be a hybrid.
You value water? HAHAHAHA...haha....ha.
You're white? R.I.P in pieces.
You're anything but a communist? You're a fucking fascist, sweetie.
You think you're a solid 7/10? No, you're a 0.
>>
>>1266938
have you lived on Dixie where the Klan leaves flyers on minorities doors calling them gorillas telling them to go back you Africa and now people ironically think that's funny and call you a cuckold for knowing it's just dumb?
>>1266950
swamp Yankees for the win
>>
you guys what would be the best city if i want casual sex with 18-25 girls, i mean really easy and casual, college like girls.
>>
>>1267063
Tuscon, Tempe
>>
>>1267058 me again
4chan confirmed for retarded, trv confirmed for hardened hearts
>>
>>1262603
Ledos pizza FTW

In 4 Arizona best state
>>
>>1267065
Stay away from Tempe
>>
>>1261720
It really depends on your personal preferences. Beautiful pic OP

>Virginia, West Virginia, Alaska
A lot more wilderness and outdoors and hunting stuff
>North Carolina
Small town atmospheres. The highway system for whatever reason is especially nice to drive through. Charlotte is charming
>PA or NY
Only if you like cities/northern culture. I like urban decay for whatever reason, but the people aren't as nice as they are in the south
>Georgia
Meh tier
>Alabama
Has a huge-ass coast resort thing for spring break. Orange Springs. The hottest women I've ever seen in my life
>South Carolina
Slowest state ever. Real slow way of life. Way too hot. But Charleston, the college girls wear what basically amounts to lingerie at night, I've seen, can confirm, no I don't have pics
>Arizona
Arizona is another state that if you find the right place to live can be just amazing, the nature is awesome
>Maryland
Eh
>Michigan
Eh
>>
>>1268065
Where do you recommend in AZ?
>>
>>1268067
It depends on how old you are/what you're looking for, but I'd recommend somewhere in Phoenix, either Tempe, Scottsdale, or downtown phoenix/ Roosevelt row
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.