[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rarely Do I post in /trv but here I am stuck in an airport in Denver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?
>>
>>1261525
its 11:11 (make a wish faggots)
My flight is at 6am. Bars are closed. Jacked up on coffee. Anyone have tips?
>>
>>1261525
>look like you are waiting for a flight
>change locations every hour or two
>sleep in airport
>>
do some legwork
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denver+airport+illuminati
>>
>>1261526
I come too late, I guess, but I would have suggested buying a $60 day pass into the AA Admirals' Club lounge, drinking $60 worth of booze as fast as you could, then passing out on a floor somewhere near your departure gate (I believe the lounge closes at around 1AM).

Alternately, get out of the airport and go to a damned motel. Take a shower. Have a nap. You don't have a lot of time, but Denver is not a large city and it doesn't take that long to get to/from the airport.
>>
>>1261528
>>1261531
>>1261537
thanks boys. Im already had my fill of Dale's Pale. Sitting at my gate have 8hours to kill. I Have 1 ep of Americans 2 ep of Saul and who knows what movie. Wish me luck boys. Thanks for the responses.
>>
Masturbate in the bathroom Iad
>>
>>1261538
8 hours, that's too long in an airport, even for international connections. I usually leave the airport for that. Heck sometimes I plan layovers like that to go get some seasonal seafood like stone crabs, lobsters or crawfish, or attend a festival like cherry blossoms :P

Just a taxi to and fro, visit the top restaurant in town, or scenic shopping area, or even museum. You can kill 4 hours doing something enjoyable, allow time for transport and get back without stress that way. This is all of course after you shop your ticket to multiple airline ticket counters to see if you can't just leave on their earlier flights.
>>
>>1261641
As someone who rarely flies could you explain that last bit about shopping your ticket around? I've never heard of that.
>>
>>1261644
Not the guy you were asking, but I have a little experience with this sort of thing. It's more common when a flight is cancelled or delayed and you're going to miss a connection, but airline staff have some latitude to put you on different flights; in cases where you're not going to make it to your destination because they've screwed up, they can also stick you on different airlines. I've never heard of anybody getting a ticket on a different airline just because they wanted to leave earlier, but it could be possible if not likely free. In any case, basically involves talking to gate agents and seeing if they can accommodate you in a different way than originally ticketed.
>>
>>1261641
>22 hours inside airport in Mexico City
I'm ashamed to say that I was too scared to leave.

Worst airport food ever btw
>>
If you're still there, send a photo or report about the NWO artwork shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.