[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greek Travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: go_greek1[1].png (44KB, 1000x755px) Image search: [Google]
go_greek1[1].png
44KB, 1000x755px
Nah, I'm not talking about Greece, I'm talking about travelling while in a Greek Lettered Org.

Might be a stretch on 4chan, and even bigger on a board like this - but joining my fraternity allowed me to travel even more than I already did. Let's hear some stories.

I'm not a part of the "typical" Greek Life you guys are thinking about. I'm a part of one of the nation's largest Asian Greek Fraternities (yeah we exist) and I've been able to visit a lot of places.

I've been to Philly, Maryland, and all across the West Coast. My experiences have been pretty good - been able to meet other bros, and talk about what we went through when we were pledging, funny stories of other bros, and just shooting the shit in general.

Meeting girls is a huge thing too, and that is REALLY fun as well.
I'm at work so I can't really type out too much right now, but I'm curious to see if any other /trv/llers went Greek and loved it as much as me.
>>
>paying for friends
>"but muh networking"

pathetic.
>>
>>1261344
Lol not gonna be here to debate the merits of Greek life but that's the shittiest argument against Greek life.
I can't defend IFC (white) frats, but you don't know what you're talking about.
I pay about $200 a semester in dues, and that's poorfag wage. The dues go to buying food and drinks for events as well as paying for parties.
Don't know how I "pay for friends".
Do you "pay for friends" when you join a club or student association?
Low tier bait.
>>
>>1261341
Nice, shots at Senor Frog's in Cancun.
>>
>>1261344
On the one hand I agree with you.
On the other, it works quite well.
>>
>>1261341
Why doesn't Greece get more interest on /trv/ though?

Greece is great.
>>
>>1261367
>Low tier bait.
That clearly rustled your insecure little jimmies. Would not give you a bid.

>>1261378
It does work well. I'm in TKE, best decision I made in college. I haven't traveled anywhere with the brothers yet, but hopefully Cancun next summer. Would be so dope.
>>
I essentially just made friends with everyone in my dorm who was in a frat. Still got a good friend group out of it. Didn't have to pay money. Got to go to their parties quite a bit. Worked out great rushing GDI.
>>
Frats are great because the good ones have houses right on campus, I am lazy so I was either going to rush or live in a dorm for four years.

Annual pilgrimage to Mexico is great too
>>
File: Founders-Day.png (71KB, 334x349px) Image search: [Google]
Founders-Day.png
71KB, 334x349px
>>1261408
>It does work well. I'm in TKE, best decision I made in college.

Hey, TKE here, too! Theta-Tau (Mankato, Minnesota.)

It was pretty rad. I felt like I was always doing super cool things and having amazing adventures, many of them /trv/ related. Plus, we did a lot of good things in the community.

This while most non-Greek people I knew spent most their time playing Madden in their dorms/apartments.

What school did you go to?
>>
>>1261405
normie destination
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.