[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo Im in the uk. Soon will be moving to uni. How should I pack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 810NDLwe5+L._SL1500_.jpg (250KB, 1500x1499px) Image search: [Google]
810NDLwe5+L._SL1500_.jpg
250KB, 1500x1499px
Yo Im in the uk. Soon will be moving to uni. How should I pack my stuff? I was thinking about a case like pic related but its near impossible to get it in the uk.
I need something [spoiler]huge and hard[/spoiler] to fit all of my stuff inside( it has to be secure and fit on the train).
>>
>>1261050
Which uni you going to lad?
>>
>>1261074
uca
>>
M8, just bring your suitcase.
>>
>>1261092
I probably didnt make it clear that I will be moving and be on my own from then on
>>
>>1261095
Are you an especially gifted 14yo who is starting uni early? Relax, take as much stuff as you can fit (you can take more bags if you get a national express coach) and when you go back home during breaks you can bring back more stuff with you. You're just moving to a different part of the country, you're not going into space.
>>
>>1261209
the point is I am NOT coming back home
>>
>>1261215
>I'm running away and never coming back.

You really don't need that many things mate even if you aren't coming back. I had no assistance from parents at Uni and all of my stuff fit in a suitcase and big backpack. Tbh I took to much stuff.
>>
>>1261215
>le my parents don't understand me and I'm running away maymay
>>
>>1261259
Le finally getting out of mah le cellar to dwell somewhere le else
>>
>>1261266
Nice le r3dd1t sp34k xD
>>
>>1261215
>the point is I am NOT coming back home
... except for bank holiday weekends, Christmas and the semester breaks, and when you run out of clean clothes and money. Relax OP, you not doing anything that hundreds of thousands of others don't do every year. You'll have a good time. Watch Fresh Meat.
>>
>>1261319
No, no, no, and no, quite numb guy
>>
why not just get a comfy huge backpack or proper suitcase that you can later use for your actual travels?

also cardboard boxes are underrated.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.