[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do with $8,000 USD in Thailand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png (603B, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png
603B, 255x170px
What can I do with $8,000 USD in Thailand?
>>
>>1260524
A month of degenerate partying in a 5 star hotel involving copious amounts of alcohol and hookers.
>>
>>1260534
Is there other ways to get fucked up in thailand than only alcohol
>>
>>1260546
There are plenty of drugs, but they carry a risk of being arrested and shaken down for bribes.
>>
>>1260548
What drugs and how big risk
>>
>>1260558
The worst weed you'll ever smoke. And speed, but you can just drink the energy drink there. It has the same effect, it's about a million times stronger than red bull.
>>
>>1260558
Oh yeah, death to drug traffickers and looong prison sentences for consuming.
>>
>>1260558
Coke is available in thailand too. It is fairly cut though. Mushrooms and weed are the easiest drugs to find, oh and yaba, but you don't really want that.
>>
How difficult is it to find MDMA? Isn't the primary ingredient used to produce the drug sourced from the region?
>>
>>1260565
>And speed, but you can just drink the energy drink there. It has the same effect, it's about a million times stronger than red bull.
>this

I had a couple 'thai redbulls' one night in Pattaya without thinking about it and legit started feeling like I was having heart palpitations, shit is scary strong, be careful.
>>
>>1260524
live a decent life for 8 months
>>
>>1260524
1,000 for food and housing and 7,000 for 238 ladyboys.
>>
>>1260524
Whatever you want
>>
>>1260811
Going in November and this is my budget desu
>>
>>1260524
stay in Thailand all live
>>
>>1260524
You can do a lot of hookers.
>>
>>1260524
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPKZSyz4QoI
>>
>>1260546
It is not sensible to use drugs in Asia.
>>
>>1260524
1 $8,000 hooker or 8,000 $1 hookers
>>
spend your money on hookers not drugs. Drugs are not worth the risk in thailand or SEA in general.
>>
>hookers
>drugs
>thailand

we need a containment thread for this shit
>>
>>1262634
It's 4chan, if it doesn't flow with the rest or it gets less attention it gets pruned, it's already a slow board, so we need to be contnt with the filth.
>>
Hookers are pretty broken in Thailand.

For example they often work in a brothel and are pimped out to 10+ people for $15 a night. They can't orgasm anymore and have likely slept with thousands of men and use yaba yaba every day. It's some fucked up shit, m8. I'd advise you to have some humility and not support this business. Maybe rent one for the week and try to show her a better side to life; convince her to run off to a monastery.
>>
>>1262696
>For example they often work in a brothel and are pimped out to 10+ people for $15 a night.
Kek.As a former boyfriend of a Thai hooker I can only laugh.
>>
>>1262702
Why?
>>1260524
If I had so much money to spend I'd spend them all on hookers
>>
>>1262717
He's probably laughing at you because you're full of shit and have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>1262717
Not that guy, but I dated a couple of Thai hookers and was friends with many more, and mamasans.
>>
>>1262717
>Kek.As a former boyfriend of a Thai hooker I can only laugh.
So the book I read lied to me? He was actually crazy????
>>
>>1262795
Or maybe you're the crazy one....
>>
>>1262787
Still fucked up though when you could have a family but instead prostitute yourself out for drugs and rent.
>>
>>1262797
>Still fucked up though when you could have a family but instead prostitute yourself out for drugs and rent.

They can make decent money by Thai standards and 'pimping' in the western sense of a thug forcing women to prostitute themselves doesn't really happen because so many women willingly go into the trade, the majority are independent contractors you could say, with some paying 'house money' to the brothel for protection from clients and a place to operate out of.

Also Thai/Buddhist culture has wildly different views on the morality of sex work than the West and they really dgaf what you as a farang think about their line of work.
>>
>>1260534
More like 2 months
>>
>>1260691
Not difficult in Pattaya
>>
>>1264137
Like how much not difficult? You actually do get electrocuted if you sell narcotics like that right? Does random shady guys ask you to buy or what
>>
What sort of none drug or hooker excursions are worth doing in Thailand?

Is it worth getting a dive Master license?
>>
>>1260534
Hire two ladyboys and be in a sandwich every night for a month
>>
>>1260524
Two chicks at the same time, and you don't even need a million dollars
>>
File: k6asvdat9ysy.jpg (2MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
k6asvdat9ysy.jpg
2MB, 4000x4000px
How long are you staying? I'm going this year for a little over a month and I've been told I'll live like a king for $1500. Depends on how long you'll be there but for 8k you could probably run for political office.
>>
>>1264534
>I've been told I'll live like a king for $1500.

you've been lied to. Thailandd is not that cheap, it's not the 90's anymore.
>>
>>1264532
Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like him do
>>
>>1264534
That picture is Hong Kong
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.