[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: spainportugal.png (268KB, 759x563px) Image search: [Google]
spainportugal.png
268KB, 759x563px
Hey /trv/, i got a flight from Lisbon to Ghana in september but i was thinking about spending some time in Spain and Portugal before im flying to Africa.
Im mostly interested in Portugal out of the two countries and im either flying in to Barcelona or Malaga from Copenhagen.
So my question to you is, should i take the red or the blue route? I have around 10-14 days to play with and the routes i have painted are just fictional. Like, i havent done much research on what to do on either one of the routes.
Which route offers most things to do? Im mostly interested in epic views and stunning landscapes. But i do also like it when its cheap and good nightlife.
Grateful for any advice. Cheeeeeeers
>>
Southern Portugal is gorgeous but very touristy. Northern Spain is also incredible and got nice cities like Bilbao and Santiago de Compostela. Whichever route you pick will satisfy you im sure.
>>
>>1260346
I'm moving to Marbella soon and I've been looking at what's good nearby. While you're near Malaga check out Ronda for stunning landscapes (Hemmingway was fond of it) and near that is Caminto Del Rey which is an astounding hiking trail. Puerto Banus near Marbella is good for a night out. Gibraltar is impressive from a distance but the high street is shit although it's tax free so you can get super cheap ciggies/cigars fyi.
>>
>>1260827
Sounds quite good actually, thinks it beats cities like Santiago de Compostela and Porto?
>>
>>1260896
different annon but i used to live in the area with my girlfriend and it was very nice. You should know large parts of the southern coast and especially around marbella is basically british. There are some really stunning views especially around Ronda and the culture is amazing in Andalusia. I would recomend visiting sevilla, granad and cordoba. Then perhapsmaking your way to the coast. where there are more mountains and scenery.
>>
>>1260346
For the red route, you MUST stop in Donosti. The most modern cirty of Spain, beautiful and full of great food (most amount of michelin star restaurants per capita) Santander is also worth a stop IMO. Andorra is actually quite a detour even if it seems like it's right near Barcelona. The city itself is very forgettable.

For the blue route, do Córdoba and Granada instead of Gibraltar and Málaga. The Algarve is amazing, but depending on when you go it may be crowded by tourists
>>
>>1260346
For me, the red one.
You got places like Oporto and Bilbao. Both pretty amazing. Algarve is pretty nice but it seems pretty overcrowded, so the Red one is better.
>>
Not OP but does anyone have recommendations around the Algarve Coast? Im going in July
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.