[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you like about Paris ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

You have been to paris, France and you enjoyed it. But what specifically ?
>>
the gypsy beggars were really charming
>>
>>1259997
I was born in boring North Texas. Just waking up in Paris knowing that it's full of rich history is a great feeling. Well, at least in my opinion. Oh and lots of alcohol.
>>
File: 134272529964.jpg (61KB, 442x518px) Image search: [Google]
134272529964.jpg
61KB, 442x518px
>>1259997
frenchfag here.

paris is a nice place to visit especially museums, but don"t waste your time here, there are a shitload of interesting stuff to see all across france, regions of the country are a lot different from one-another, different landscapes and the classic wombo-combo of wine/food specialty/cheese changes a lot from where you are.

i personally reccomand the folowing regions, in disorder. up to you to adjust according to the scedule or what you want to see.

>ardèche (warm weather with rivers is alway nice)
>savoie (because alps are beautiful)
>pays basque (surfin' yo)
>lot et garonne (lots of fruits and fortified cities)
>bretagne (celtbros with bagpipes and funny language)
>corse (a nice island to stay around, language funny too)
>Val de loire (just for the massive castles here)
>auvergne (old volcanoes and lakes)

i belive you have your trip around faguette-country. enjoy.
>>
>>1260020
I agree

>>1259997
I enjoy the atmosphere, big plus is the convenience of everything being either easily accesible by metro or a few minutes walking.
>>
>>1260020
>wine/food specialty/cheese changes a lot from where you are
stupid question here.
Did you have all the stuff beforehand or did you just go with the stereotype of the "honhonhonbaguette" for touristic purposes?

And on a different note: How does one know which parts of a city are no go zones? Gonna go to France soon and I would hate to get mugged
>>
>>1260353
If you start to notice the lack of american tourists being filled in by muslims, you've gone too far
>>
>>1260020
Baguette here, accurate description
>>
Sorry to hijack your thread OP, but I have a question about the catacombs. I'm heading to Paris for my first time next month and want to get some good pictures from the catacombs. Should I pay for a ticket or can I find a secret access point relatively easily?
>>
File: Yoda.png (5MB, 1600x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Yoda.png
5MB, 1600x1920px
Amerifag here. I had an awesome time in Paris a few months ago. Went solo and don't really speak any french either. You just have to be open to new shit I guess. I picked up and shagged a cute Italian girl in a bar. Still keep in touch actually. One of the best bodies I've ever seen. Talked to a Parisian girl who told me about a music festival going on. Went with her and some friends, it was really fun. Tried hooking up with her but she had a boyfriend, which confused me a bit. Went to a shit load of museums, drank wine, ate some good meals. I'd recommend going on a bike tour around the city. It was really fun riding around and seeing everything. Afterwards we went on a boat on the river and they gave us wine. Pretty tight, even though I fucked up by chatting up the Canadian tour guide instead of this American chick who might have been interested. Didn't realize that it was basically her job to talk to me, even though I think she intentionally cock blocked me. Just some random thoughts from my trip, hope it helps.
>>
>>1259997
American here, in Paris right now. Here for 4 days until I end to Lyon.

I've been here before but back when I was 10 years old, 22 now. The outskirts of paris is filled with nigs/immigrants/muslims and it's really ghetto. Like there out of every 4 people, there are 2 people who are not white. It really took me back and I did NOT feel safe carrying all my shit from CDG airport to Malakoff, where I'm staying. Metro is dirty, trash/graffiti everywhere etc

Once you actually get into Paris, it's a fun place with tons of things to do and lots of hot girls. It's still a bit dirty and sometimes the city feels very congested.

Sorry if I come off as /pol/, I'm not at all, but it really takes you back how huge the non-white population here is. I'm just being honest/real with you. Anyways, I'm very excited for going to Lyon in a few days.
>>
>>1261747
>darkies are scary :(

should have just stayed home m8.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.