[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A little favor to a strange lover <3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160308_143113.jpg (367KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160308_143113.jpg
367KB, 2048x1536px
Hello, before I start, I apologize if someone bothered my post, I just try to make a nice detail for my girlfriend, with whom I will be 8 years of being together and that we love to travel, if you could do me the favor of Help me I would appreciate them infinitely, I just want to be supported by showing a photo of a piece of paper with the following written (Elena, the love that Luis has felt for you since he met you, is so great and has grown so much that he came to ...) and the place and date below, if it is possible to see the place from where the photo was taken would be a beautiful detail of an unknown traveler to a stranger who loves his girlfriend and wants to do a detail for Propose marriage
>>
>>1259346
Hermano, yo no creo que mucha gente te ayude aqui con eso.
>>
>>1259346
When will you propose? I'll try to help with a photo in the Buenos Aires Obelisco (Argentina), but I need a bit of time since I'm with a lot of work. Hope some more people help
>>
>>1259346
Puedes darnos detalles del veulto en que esta foto fue tomada? De donde a donde?
>>
This is probably the 15th time I've read this idea, this year alone.

Try to be a bit more original Hombre
>>
File: 4c.png (95KB, 204x175px) Image search: [Google]
4c.png
95KB, 204x175px
such desperate measures usually occur just right before the break-up
>>
>>1259437
he wants to propose marriage to her
>>
>>1259440
after 8 years. As I said, the ship went south and this is the last straw
>>
>>1259346
Can't you just take her out to McD's or something?
>>
>>1259399
es una foto tomada en el vuelo de regreso que hice de perú a mexico, y se ven de fondo los volcanes :)
>>
>>1259396
I have in mind that doing something like this attracts certain critics, but also some people willing to help, I think it's the day of our anniversary, which is September 29
>>
>>1259391
gracias por tu opinión, igual aun así sea de cualquier lugar son bienvenidas todas las fotos :)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.