[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1496831273281.jpg (38KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496831273281.jpg
38KB, 720x450px
Hey guys I've saved up about 4 thousand euro for a trip to Israel. What's the best way I can make the most out of the trip?
>>
>>1259112
Visit Leabanon first, then take the bus over to Israel.

Carry a golden sabre with you to all your destinations, my friend.
>>
Stay 2 months in jerusalem at the austrian hospice. Meet religious people. There's nothig really interesting in Israel except religious stuff, and it's really captivating. Even if you're not religious yourself it's worth doing that
>>
>>1259116
Pls be serious

>>1259176
Isnt hospice where people who are nearly dead live?
>>
>>1259112
#stab to start the intifada and put fear into the Israeli
>>
>>1259112
Haram thread.
>>
File: IMG_2773.png (251KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2773.png
251KB, 750x1334px
>>1259235
He meant hostel.
>>1259176
Honestly why go to Israel for this besides bullshit "heritage tours"?
>>
>>1259112
Nevermind every other retard in this thread.

I've been to Israel twice, here's what you do:

1. Go to Jerusalem for 5 days and explore the hell out of the city, do a day trip to Bethlehem
2. Rent a car and go to the Dead Sea and Masada in 1 day, Negev desert 1 day, Eilat and the Red Sea 2 days
3. Night life in TLV-Yafo

This is a pretty good trip t b h. You can add stuff if you're interested in religion, the conflict, etc.
Get a buddy or something, it will be a lot more fun.

4k is a lot of money, you can do Petra/Wadi Rum as well.
>>
>>1259420
I'd say that 5 days in Jerusalem is a bit too much seeing how you can explore the city in its entirety in 2 days max

Eliat is overrated in my opinion and in all my years living in Isreal, I've only been once
Otherwise, it's soild list

When going to Masada, you have two options - either go there in the early morning since it's very hot in the afternoon or go there in the dead of night and watch the sunrise from the top

Go to Haifa, be sure to do so in the early morning to visit the Bahai Gardens since by noon, you can only enter the outer gardens
After that, go to Acre

All in all, Israel is a very small country and most of it isn't much to look at so you can explore the entire country in two weeks if you're taking your time
>>
Be sure to visit the West Bank as well. You can easily enough get to Ramallah or Bethlehem from Jerusalem.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.