[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is their to do in Nice? I'll be going with my gf in Aug.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Nice.jpg (70KB, 900x317px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
70KB, 900x317px
What is their to do in Nice? I'll be going with my gf in Aug.
>>
>>1258832
>SWIM SWIM SWIM
>hike
>avoid trucks
in the evening go to a restaurant or a coffee or something and strike up conversations with random strangers.
try to visit this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calanque
also I believe there are some nice boat tours - I know there are in Toulon and Marseille, so why not Nice ? -, you should definitely check those. I heard you could even see dolphins and shit
>>
>their
>>
Rent a truck, explore the busier parts of town.
>>
Go to Monaco.
>>
>>1258832
Get one of the best ice cream in the world at Fenocchio
>>
>>1258832
Famous for their truck drivers! Check them out during festivals.
>>
Eze - in-between Monaco and Nice.
>>
>>1259961
please don't bring your alt-rightist bs to /trv/. Back to /pol/ you go.
>>
The hill where this pic was taken...go up there...a bunch of Roman ruins. Old Town is behind the wall at the base of the hill...see chase scene from Ronin (Deniro)...good car chase through the old area
>>
Use it as a base for train journeys to Eze, Monaco, mention, Antibes etc
>>
go with your bf instead, more chances to be nice
>>
>>1258832
Nice has NO FUCKING interest. It's only populated by retired people...

>>1261761
This.
Visit Provence and the north of Italy
>>
Thank you for the suggestion. We were debating about going to Italy for a day.
>>
You'll have more to do spending a week in Arles and Avignon than you would one day in Nice.
>>
>>1258832
So much to do...so much I won't get to do....
>>
>>1261765
>not wanting to hook up with french grannies
low t detected
>>
>>1258832
Don't listen to the haters, nice is an explosive community thanks to its diversity!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.