[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a 9 hour layover in Amsterdam. What should do, see, eat etc.?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: amsterdam1.jpg (194KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
amsterdam1.jpg
194KB, 1280x700px
I have a 9 hour layover in Amsterdam.
What should do, see, eat etc.?
>>
>>1258233
Well what do you like to do? Get stoned and go to the Reijks Museum?
>>
>>1258233

Red light district. 9 hours will be enough for about 9 hookers.
>>
Smoke some Weed at Barneys but dont buy at the fucked up shops near the train Station
>>
>>1258233
It takes around 30 minutes to get from the airport to the city center, so account for around an hour each way waiting for the train and getting somewhere good and all that.

That gives you probably about 3 or 4 hours to comfortably do something without having to worry about getting back in time.

You could maybe make an appointment at a museum such as the Anne Frank House, get a hooker, get high, or just walk around and maybe get some sort of typically Dutch food such as pickled herring or a stroopwafel.
>>
>>1258475
>the Anne Frank House
And spend the 4 hours waiting in line to get there. What do people want to see there so much? It's just a house. OP shold rather get some beer or weed, much better use of his time.
>>
Forget the museums. It's a fun city to just walk around. Smoke a joint (wherever it doesn't actually matter), then just walk around. Rent/Buy a bike.
>>
>>1259196
>And spend the 4 hours waiting in line to get there.
1. You get tickets with a time for when you should show up, so you are wrong
2. It's just a suggestion
>>
>>1258233
Der Wallen for sure, it's actually pretty crazy how hot some of the girls are. If you go behind the St. Christopher's Inn that's right next to the red light district, there's a little dead end alley that leads to a more closed off group of rooms that's inside. It's the same setup as outside (glass doors, red lights, girls posing) but I found the quality of service to be way higher for a pretty reasonable additional cost. Or you could try one of the incall brothels, though iirc those are even more pricey. Overall, your choice between window girls or brothels depends on whether you want to pay by the orgasm or by the hour. Just make sure you don't pull your phone out while you're near the girls, they do have bouncers stationed nearby who would be more than willing to toss it in the canal if they think you've been taking any pictures.

The weed is also pretty good too, just make sure you take the standard precautions with that. I don't believe shrooms are legal anymore but I think you can get these pills/spore sheets that have the same effect. The laws are a little weird in that regard.

Honestly, my advice would be to go mostly hedonist. First, hit up the Van Gogh and Anne Frank museums. Then get yourself some brownies, grab some good booze, find a good incall brothel and spend a few hours fucking the two hottest women there. I don't think there's enough time for you to do much else.
>>
we had a layover about that long on our way to Zimbabwe for the Peace Corps.

i saw the Van Gogh museum (awesome), the Heineken Brewery (dull unless you're eager to learn about how to brew basic lager, though we did get a reasonable amount of beer with our tour), and i think some bar near a river.

other activities different groups tried were the Sex Museum and, of course, going to a "coffee" shop and getting high.

as fun as it is to do drugs in public, if you're interested in pot you've probably done pot before. i'd recommend doing something you can only do in Amsterdam rather than doing something you can do anywhere. up to you
>>
Does anybody have more stories, experiences, tips about red light district hookers?
>>
>>1259624
Do the coffee shops roll and everything for you or are you expected to do it yourself?
>>
>>1259673
They're a scam, don't do it.

They offer sex and a blowjob and will probably give you a blowjob and handjob then say pay more for penetrative sex.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.