[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hitchhiking europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

So I'm 19yo australian female, planning on hitchhiking (me and another chick) from Spain to Switzerland then on to Germany maybe in august. I have about 1000 pounds. I plan on sleeping outside some of the time, and the rest in hostels. How long can I travel for 1000 pounds? Will I make it a month on that? I know how quickly money can go, I'm 4 months into my travels now.

Any tips on outdoor sleeping? I'm familiar with camping ofc, but I'll just be using a bag and a tarp and sleeping in semi rural areas illegally. Pls don't post a pic of that black German rapist guy.
>>
That would maybe last you a month, at most two, depending on how much you cheap it out. In Scandinavian countries you can sleep anywhere legally outdoors, in others it's more iffy. Shouldn't you consider couchsurfing though? It sounds very much like what you would need.

Lastly I hope you don't mean you have been 4 months in Europe already. If you try to overstay your 90 days inside Schengen you will have potentially very troublesome consequences.
>>
>>1257994
I'm a British citizen so no worries there. I've been in the UK 3 months and France 1 month. Interesting about Scandinavia, sounds like an ideal place to travel if it weren't for all the immigrants.
>>
I budget about 6 to 8 euro per day when I'm hitchhiking/camping in Europe, and that includes a pint at the end of the day.
Of course it can be draining living on that little, so you'll want to splurge once in a while.
>>
>>1257990
go to a bar and for sex, you can save yourself a hostel/hotel night.
>>
>>1257990
>I have about 1000 pounds.
How the hell do you move?
>>
Switzerland and Austria are hellishly expensive, so you shouldn't spend too much time there if you want to save money.

As for outdoor sleeping - the more rural, the better. Safer. Don't sleep in any city parks. Try couchsurfing if you can; if you're lucky and meet some farmer's kid (young enough to have been taught English in school) they might even let you spend the night in their barn or something.

Just make sure you don't leave any trash behind. Also no fires. Then probably nobody will care where you sleep.
>>
>>1257996
>Scandinavia
>immigrants

Actually, just stay in the UK, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>1257996
>scandinavia
>immigrants
i live in oslo and thats a /pol/ myth
what does it matter anyway, they just make kebab and drive taxis for gods sake
>>
>>1258287
And the stupidest part is that she says that after having been in the UK and France.
>>
>>1257990
I'm sure you two are annoying basic bitches with basic as fuck social media profiles
>>
>>1257994
The sleeping anywhere legally-law only exists in Sweden and possibly in Norway. I know it's not legal to just make a camp anywhere in Denmark.

>>1257996
You dumb fucking chav bitch, fuck off back to /pol/
>>
File: received_2005291466384952.jpg (31KB, 669x620px) Image search: [Google]
received_2005291466384952.jpg
31KB, 669x620px
>>
>>1258034
>>I have about 1000 pounds.
>How the hell do you move?
chuckle
>>
>>1258302
Finland as well, if you count it as part of Scandinavia.
>>
>>1258300
I might bill cosby them if I catch them
>>
>>1257990
Ride the dick carousel around Europe for as long as you want. Birth control is like 20 bucks a pack so 1000/20 should last you like a year. Just have to make sure

A. you're at least 6/10, 7/10 preferably
B. you make the guy buy you food and drinks first
C. you stretch your vag a bit pre-emptively to ensure quick ejaculation so you can move on with minimal discomfort.

Seriously why do women even try at life when there's this many betas around to use?
>>
>>1258426
fuck off back to r9k
>>
>>1258436
he's right though
>>
>>1258284
>>1258287
>>1258302
sven, tell ahmed to stop fucking your wife
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.