[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to Spain for the first time in July. What spots should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: madrid.jpg (71KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
madrid.jpg
71KB, 900x506px
Going to Spain for the first time in July.

What spots should I not miss in Madrid and Barcelona?

And what are some good places to eat?
>>
File: 1491077462266.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491077462266.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>1257845
Make sure you see El Escorial, also if you can make it down to Peñíscola, south of Barcelona. Well worth it.
>>
barcelona restaurants:
tickets
cal pep
>>
File: P3290074.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
P3290074.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
Go to Barrio Gotico in Barcelona anon, eat and drink there is awesome, actually almost every place in Barcelona center are really good, you are going to have a great time there. Dont go to Madrid, its smelly and boring.
>>
In Madrid I like Lamucca
If you want something fancier try StreetXO or DiverXO
>>
File: qjjfocyc1gzy.jpg (41KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
qjjfocyc1gzy.jpg
41KB, 550x825px
Make sure you visit the Santiago Bernabeu stadium, home of the most successful football team in the history of the universe. If you are into that, of course. Also in Madrid don't miss out on chocolate and churros, San Gines is good but touristy, you can also try Chocolat Madrid (more locals)
>>
>>1257845
For a chill place the arganzuela park is pretty cool https://youtu.be/FDsSwwRSrcI

Also if you pass the puerta de toleda https://youtu.be/qoUdocAmQv0
and you follow the street you will reach the real basilica de san francisco.
>>
>>1259548
I can agree, the stadion is a visit worth https://youtu.be/v8v8df_h9SQ

Try to be there around 10am because tourist busses arrive later on. After the entry you take the stairs up, take a look around the rows, later you go down to the green, where you can check out the trainer & player booth. Back in you pass the changing room, you gome to a sport where they take photos of you and the 11th title (soon to be replaced by the recently won 12th cup). There is a museum followed by a shop and of course a cafeteria.
>>
File: 1482208697501.png (295KB, 300x335px) Image search: [Google]
1482208697501.png
295KB, 300x335px
>>1259557
Yes, it is worth it to visit the stadium. The day I went Ivan Zamorano was there for business, nice to meet one of the players I followed as a youngin.
>>
>>1259548
>San Gines is good but touristy
San Gines is shit, me he tomado colacaos con más sustancia que su chocolate.
>>
>>1259590
Recommend where?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.