[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Estern Europe trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Help me out anons, I'm going on a few day trip with a friend across EE. We wanna hit up Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow, maybe Rzeszow, and some places in Romania.

Now, I wanted to ask Czech and Polish anons about any good spots in Prague, Wroclaw and Krakow. What to see during the day, where to party at night, where to not get shanked (I've heard about Nowa Huta) and any good pubs in Prague to try their creme de la crop beer etc?

Any help will be greatly appreciated
>>
If i was you i would go to latvia, i hear in romania they steal kidneys
>>
>>1256759
go back to /int mr, LATVIAN TRAVELLING AGENCY
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (193KB, 758x911px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
193KB, 758x911px
As for Wrocław -
Old city (all that brown stuff in the middle) - usually more expensive but nicer pubs.
A - most of the city center's clubs and cheaper pubs serving shitty beer. Hordes of very drunk people in a tight space and probably the easiest place to get into a drunken fistfight. Some better pubs in the surrounding streets.
B - Wyspa Słodowa, a place where the police generally turns a blind eye to open air drinking. Crowds of students with store-bought beer on warm days. They've started locking the place up for the late night unfortunately.
C - row of claustrophobic pubs of varying quality under elevated railroad.

If you want craft beer, the pubs to check out are Kontynuacja, 4Hops, AleBrowar, Browar Stu Mostów (though the last one is far from the center). They tend to be pretty packed on the weekends so start early. Can't help you with best clubs, I've always hated those.
>>
>>1256763
thanks for the tips. What about any touristy spots to see? I've heard about the old town and panorama raclawicka
>>
>>1256757
This is just basic tourist advice. Five minutes or wikitravel will answer this, or download the free "In Your Pocket" guides for those cities. You're not going to get "shanked" anywhere in Krakow unless you start a fight.
>>
I live in Prague, so I can help

Don't buy any tours, as most of them are scams, plus you can get the info on the boards near the sights - there are plenty. Get a tram ticket and you can get on trams 22, 9 as they cover most of the city.

Visit the usual sites listed everywhere - Castle, Charles Bridge, Old Town (the AstroClock is not working atm though), Vysehrad etc...
What I recommend is going to café at the top of the Dancing house, the view is amazing (not the restaurant there!!! - as it is not on the top and really overpriced, the café is okaish)

pubs I like:
Pivní šenk U Kacíře - A line - Jiřího z Poděbrad
a variety of beers, so you can try, Žatec is my favourite there;
Sokolovna Slezská 22 - the best Pilsner Urquell served in Prague imo

you can go to the river bank, there are little bars and pubs and during the weekend some markets
>>
how hard is it to find a fight to watch in Eastern Europe? like the shit you always see on TV, two guys fighting in a parking garage or a big cage while all around everyone is screaming and betting money.

does this even exist in real life or is it a dream of Hollywood? how do you get invited?
>>
OP you faggot if you hurry there's a craft beer festival in Wrocław this weekend, like a hundred breweries selling their top tier products at the stadium at 2,50$ a pop.
>>1259639
I've never heard of this and I live in a shitty neighborhood. Parking garages are the safest places you can find.
There's an occasional MMA match people love vut it's all professionaly organized and pay per view. Wild west east is a dead myth.
>>
>>1256763
>They've started locking the place up for the late night unfortunately
actually I've been drinking there the last summer and it was locked... with a fence of about one meter high
Maybe the situation there has changed but almost a year ago I could dirnk a beer with my friends at night with no one who would complain on us
>>
>>1256757
As for Poland, don't go to Rzeszów. It's shit. Wrocław and Kraków are great though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.