[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things to do in Costa Rica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: c1.jpg (202KB, 960x420px) Image search: [Google]
c1.jpg
202KB, 960x420px
Planning a trip to Costa Rica for my honeymoon and need good ideas for things to do, places to go, foods to eat, etc etc. Is there anybody on this board who has visited or lived in CR who can give me suggestions?
>>
Looking for advice here too. Headed there next week after some time in Columbia. What to do in La Fortuna? Weather shows rainy and lightning for next week.
>>
>>1256513
>things to do,
Nature, and nature related activities
>places to go
San jose is not worth the time, but if you want try this:
1. parque de diversiones - pueblo antiguo: is a theme park you can enter for free an go to pueblo antiguo which shows how was the country in the XIX and XX century.
2. mercado central - where the locals eat, picadillos and olla de carne are great
3. sloth sanctuary
>foods to eat
2. mercado central - where the locals eat, picadillos and olla de carne are great
>>
>>1256605

>traveling next week
>can't even spell the name of the country correctly
>>
>>1258377
Maybe he is going to Costa Rica after visiting South Carolina.
>>
Pretty much anything nature-related. That's the strong point of the country.
Maybe check this since you mention La fortuna

www.twoweeksincostarica.com/la-fortuna-what-to-expect/
Source: i live there
>>
I went to the national park and ATV'Ing through the jungle. Shit was cash. Wish u did the zip lining
>>
>>1256513
Apparently Rica is spanish slang for wet/horny, who knew?
>>
Visit some of the volcanoes, check out Rio Celeste, there are many beautiful beautiful beaches so look them up, check out Guanacaste.
>>
>>1259105
No it's not...
>>
>>1259157
Google translate won't tell you this anon.
Leave the basement, and listen to local music.
>>
>>1259105
>>1259161

False. “Rica” means either tasty (as in something very delicious) or rich (as in full of something). The words “rico” and “rica” mean the same thing, but “rico” is masculine and “rica” is feminine. For example, Puerto Rico means “rich port” as in a port that is rich in life, community, goods, business, etc.. Costa Rica means “rich coast,” as in a coast that is booming with riches, wealth, community, etc..

As for slang, if a woman is considered “rica” it can mean she’s either financially wealthy or attractive, but most times than others it means she’s attractive. It’s common to hear two men talking about an attractive woman and them saying “Ooo ella es muy rica” which means “Ooo she is very good looking/sexy.” “Rica” does not mean horny, it means sexually attractive. I don’t know about other Latin American countries but this is the case in Costa Rica.
>>
>>1259105
>KenM
>>
>>1259200
>RyuN
>>
>>1259161
Please tell me more about my language white boy
>>
>>1260373
I am sure you and your family are just as white as I am amigo; though I speak Castellano, muh heritage is 100% German!

Ayyyy I don't know why USians can't understand this
>>
The underlying question from OP is how easy is the sex tourism aspect of Costa Rica to obtain?
>>
>>1260563
>The underlying question from OP is how easy is the sex tourism aspect of Costa Rica to obtain?

>OP
>Planning a trip to Costa Rica for my honeymoon

Probably not bud.
>>
>>1260635
You don't know a lot of other couples do you?

Well maybe you're just young, that might be more of a middle-aged married hobby.
>>
I'm actually trying to make my way down there to live with family and escape the hellish nightmare that is being in America. I don't speak spanish and I have no idea what the culture is like.
>>
>>1256513
Just go to hedonism in Jamaica
>>
>>1261290
Stay out.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.