[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some countries/cities that have no curfews in terms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: dsc_1002.jpg (1MB, 2240x1488px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_1002.jpg
1MB, 2240x1488px
What are some countries/cities that have no curfews in terms of clubs? aka 24 hour clubs. Clubs can open pretty damn late here in the UK, depending where you are, but as far as i'm aware there's no 24 hour ones

I think Germany and Belgium have no curfews when it comes to clubs, depending where you are (not too sure on this), but what other places do as well? Keenly interested
>>
>>1256422
Prague has a couple that go all night
>>
>>1256422
Spain
>>
>>1256446
what's the appeal of prague? girls?
>>
>>1256446
Most Urban areas in Eastern Europe are like this too.

Central and South America as well.

Seoul, South Korea is like that too as long as it's not during a holiday. They aren't quite as busy in the early morning as places in Central/South America and Eastern Europe though.

Eastern Europe would probably be the easiest and safest with the most information available, and if you can't find the information most young people and travelers can just tell you where it's going to be going on that weekend.
>>
how do you even walk into a club at 11AM and start to rage?

I live in a 24 hr city and being in a club after 8AM is straight misery no matter how many drugs you're on
>>
>>1256528
decriminalized drugs, beautiful.

whats not to like?
>>
>>1256625
Either take better drugs or go to better clubs
>>
>>1256422

Melbourne in Australia has a few 24 hour clubs.

Not a whole lot though because they only just allowed them and only a few have applied so far.
>>
>>1256619
>>1256446

Thanks for advice, was already thinking of Eastern Europe so this is great

>>1256521
Club scene looks great in Barcelona, would love to check it out, I have this weird feeling that 'sunny' places play really 'sunny' music, if that makes sense? I just couldn't imagine hard techno going down well in a latin country but what do I know?

>>1256676
Always wanted to go to Australia, i'll keep this in mind
>>
>>1256619
Not to sound a dick but what countries/cities in Eastern Europe do they specifically open all night? Prague, Budapest, Warsaw, Belgrade, Bratislava (Slovakia has some great techno), etc?
>>
>>1256422
Miami and Miami Beach, combined allow you to party 24/7 though it's not technically true for Miami Beach, there are ways around it. Clubs close at 5am legally, but you go over the bridge to the afterhours clubs, or you simply keep drinking when you go for brunch complete with music and DJs, get some sun and party poolside, and then party yourself the rest of the day anyway. Actual clubs like Space and others in downtown miami catch the closing miami beach crowd and stay open til the next day until 2PM.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.