[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Muslim/ Stories Anyone got any stories about Muslims >Go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

/Muslim/ Stories

Anyone got any stories about Muslims

>Go to Turkey
>Everyone is nice

>Go to Birmingham
>People are shit
>>
>>>/int/
>>>/bant/
>>
>>1255916
I found the people in Morocco to be charming as fuck to my surprise, even when I visited during Ramarama.

Maybe muzzies in the West are just on edge or something.
>>
Travelling Pakistan, 20 years ago (oldfag).

Go to town called Darra. Gun-shops and drug-shops, only. Mujaheddin testfire their AKs in the main street. Very noisy place.

Both in Peshawar and Rawalpindi, strangers sometimes pick up the tab when I eat, just to show hospitality. Feels good.

Also the gayest place I've ever been to. Getting solicited by airport staff, barbers, hotel staff. If I would enjoy m2m buttseks, Pakistan would be heaven
>>
>>1255916
>Turkey vs Birmingham
The logical answer to your observation here is that Britain is shit.
>>
>>1255948

For societies that officially kill homosexuals, Muslim countries are surprisingly gay.

Men walk down the street hand in hand, kissing. The bacha bazi. There was a piece in the Washington Post about how it's easier to be gay in Saudi Arabia than the West.

Everyone has had at least some experimentation in their youth because girls are off limits and it's seen as a boys will be boys kind of thing. Hard to punish because you need 4 independent witnesses, and you'd have to have a serious exhibitionism fetish to get that many people to catch you in the act.

The ones who get punished are the ones who openly use their sexuality as their identity.
>>
>>1255916
>>>/pol
>>
>>1255957
This, not actually sticking up or anything but people in Britain are generally quite unplesant and rude, regardless of race or religion

Western raised Muslims tend to have more of a stick up their arse than ones from actual Islamic countries, I find. Maybe they feel they don't fit in, or something is deserved of them, I don't know.
>>
Native Muslims are the fucking bomb. Met lots in Malaysia and Indonesia. As a guy they treat me with incredible respect, are super hospitable, always giving me gifts. Great people. If I was a girl though they can go fuck themselves. No respect for women, even the ones trying their utmost to be respectful to Muslim culture. Women are just sex objects to them, unmarried ones especially.
>>
>>1256043
>no respect for women
>in Asia

you just described Asian people as a whole, as well as. I mean this is a culture that allows baby girls to die because they were born female lol
>>
>>1256049
You're grouping Chinese culture with Asian culture. And anyways, I've heard far more complaints from female travelers about Muslim countries than non-Muslim countries in Asia. I see similar disrespect for women from Muslim migrants in Europe and America. Asians are perverts but they usually have a sense of shame.
>>
File: image_660_092013020557[1].jpg (98KB, 660x258px) Image search: [Google]
image_660_092013020557[1].jpg
98KB, 660x258px
>>1256064
India is #1 destination for groping, and that is usually from Hindus IMO. Probably not enough trafficked Nepalese children to meet the demand. Try taking a walk during Holi or any other religious festival with a western woman in tow. See what happens.
>>
>>1256049

You're retarded mate. Go to Vietnam and tell me they don't respect their women.
>>
>>1255916
>>>/pol/
Fuck off you Islamophobic sack of shit.
>>
>>1255916
>>1255957
>>1256040
Britbong here, can confirm.

I went on holiday solo to Muscat, Oman back in February. It was very nice, clean, peaceful. Locals are welcome to westerners,
(even if they do try to rip you off). Despite there being mosques everywhere and that most the folks wore traditional clothes, I found this place to be less mudslime than Birmingham.
Also compare for example Harlesden in northwest Londonistan to Ruwi on the edge of Muscat, Ruwi is better
>>
>>1256227
He didn't say anything negative about muslims specifically at all??
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/822632
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.