[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I muster up the courage to move to Maine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3435.png (146KB, 2279x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3435.png
146KB, 2279x2000px
How do I muster up the courage to move to Maine?
>>
Do you have a job or college lined up? If not, don't go there with the intent of staying.
>>
>>1255519
I have a colllege degree and work experience, but no job lined up.
>>
>>1255515
Read more Stephen King books.
>>
I hope you enjoy elk and sadness.
>>
>>1255647
>sadness

What's there to be sad about living in Maine?
>>
>>1255515
Why the fuck would you want to? It's like a shitty canada, which is already shitty
>>
>>1255684
>Why the fuck would you want to? It's like a shitty canada, which is already shitty

Hmmm, let me think about that for a second:

>awesome nature
>seaside
>dank seafood
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>comfy coastal towns vibes
>not densely populated
>>
>>1255697
If you're OP then i'm not sure why you need "courage" to move to such an allegedly great place.

If you're not OP, then OP, read this guy's description of Maine. It's great!
>>
>>1255728
Okay, wise guy. What makes Maine so shitty, as you say?
>>
>>1255735
I didn't say it was shitty, but it wouldn't be on my list of places to move

>cold, hard winters
>slow economy, hard to find work
>people are assholes for the most part
>will never make a random friend again in your life
>the only real urban area is full of aggressive homeless

Not for me, but i can see the appeal i guess if you already have a wife and want to hide from the world
>>
>>1255742
>Not for me, but i can see the appeal i guess if you already have a wife and want to hide from the world

Sounds comfy af, desu. But...

>implying I won't move to Maine, find myself a good woman, marry her, and then move to some remote coastal town, where we will live modestly while I write fiction and she takes care of the kids and dog
>>
File: 1494823508689.jpg (15KB, 476x349px) Image search: [Google]
1494823508689.jpg
15KB, 476x349px
>>1255742

You forgot President Asshole only losing by 2% and winning the entire northern part of the state. This means Maine is becoming a redneck white trash menace. If you're gay, brown, Muslim, or a rational thinker, beware.

Maine is the disgraced idiot brother of New England and their political change shows it. Even Stephen King will leave in the next few years.
>>
>>1255865
wew

>>>/SafeSpace/
>>
>>1255857
>finding a woman in a state full of people who don't talk to strangers

Bad plan desu
>>
>>1255892
>bad plan desu

It doesn't matter where you are; if you've got game, you can pick up women anywhere.
>>
>>1255904
And i'm guessing a 4channer who doesn't have a gf and wants to go hide in Maine probably doesn't have "game."
>>
>>1255907
>implying I'm not a young bachelor who's not yet ready to be tied-down
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.