[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

United Airlines President Says If You're Uncomfortable In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Will any of this EVER fucking change?! The 2 inches of leg room they give you on flights and all this talk of ever decreasing leg room almost makes me want to stop flying altogether.

I'm 6'4, 230 pounds and I do not think its fair for ANYONE no matter what size you are to have to deal with such PATHETIC leg room and Nazi servicemen Flight Attendance. Why in the FUCK are Airlines becoming such fucking douchebags. The only reason why i'm getting so pissed off is because I'm a frequent flyer and I fly a lot to visit relatives and friends and I am ALWAYS compensating for my size and squeezing in between small seats and dealing with the size problems on planes ALLLLLLLLLL TTTTHHHEEE FUCKIIINNNGGG TIME!!

Am I the only who feels outraged over some of these new changes and policies Airlines want to implement into their buisnesses?? I might as well take a fucking Cattle Car to California.
>>
>>1255238
How you decide to travel is your business and how airlines decide to run their business is their's.

That being said; airlines would cram us in like sardines and charge us double if they could.
>>
They're all shit in Canada. I flew YYC to EWR for 380$ Cad round trip not that long ago on United. Air Canada wants over 1000$ round trip to Toronto now claiming the distance is soooo far.

Fuck airlines.

-Travel for work
>>
>>1255238
I'm 6'4 and just fly extended leg room everywhere. For the $300 extra on a 14 hour flight or $100 on a short one its worth my sanity and comfort. Never fly without it.
>>
>>1255238
>I'm 6'4

Cry more lanklet. Too bad you're not of the manlet master race.
>>
>>1255238
I'm assuming you're flying domestic US. If so, look into JetBlue. They have ridiculous leg room. (I'm 6'1" and there was plenty of room for more). Also, free wifi and tv with very reasonable prices.

Only downside is they usually fly to bigger destinations only (I live in Boston and have family in Charlotte so I have a lot more options than someone living in Tulsa trying to go to Portland.) But it's worth looking in to.

Also, pay close attention to the aircraft you're on. Airbus has a wider cabin than most Boeing equivalents. So if you have the option, choose a flight that uses an Airbus instead. This also applies if you're a little wider.

Last resort, book as early as possible and get an exit row or a bulkhead row. If that fails, get an aisle seat and manspread to your hearts content.

Lastly, I would stay away from United entirely. Not just because it's a meme, but because every time I've flown on United I've had a terrible experience as far as customer service is concerned. I'd be iffy with Southwest, since you want to make sure you get a seat that works for you, their boarding might fuck you up (also they exclusively fly Boeing 737's, see above for why that's a concern for larger folks).
>>
then pay up for a business class seat, you entitled faggot
>>
>>1255355
Same. Last time I flew with them I heard them gossiping about and laughing loudly at some of the passengers. Old fat hairy trashy men and women passing judgement on people that only want to go from point A to B.
>>
File: lel.jpg (48KB, 591x734px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
48KB, 591x734px
>>1255238
Go fuck yourself, you stupid cry baby.

Pay for longer leg room if you're as tall as you say you are

>and you're fucking whiny for a big guy
>>
>>1255238
I hear you OP. As a 5'10" female, I have noticed some really bad cramped knees, and I'm far shorter than you.
http://www.businessinsider.com/america-airline-legroom-guide-seat-pitch-2017-3/#sun-country-airlines-12
I'm also a frequent flyer and have been my whole long life (46 years). Coach seats used to be as spacious as today's business class. But, always small commuter jets have been pretty badly cramped, or they even grab your carry-on from you at the door to prevent anything in the cabin.

If you aren't familiar with Seatguru check it often, but if you do stick with the top 3 known to have more legroom you'll encounter less issues, and yes, pay for bulkhead rows, priority boarding so you bag can go above you, and if you aren't a perks member in some way, you need to join as a frequent flier right away. You want business upgrades, or pay very little for the privileges. When prices used to be $200 more per ticket not even 10 years ago, then you should be just fine paying another $40 for the row you want, or 75 for a better class. The whole thing with lousy fees is that you are not paying for what you want, from meals to seat assignments. It's a different business model, and yes, though Munoz is a total horses' ass with this tact, what he is saying is that is what the market demands, a pay for what you want kind of model. Total customer service and loyalty is for business class. Coach passengers shop price first of all. It's highly competitive.
>>
>>1255238
ah the advantage of being a manlet I'm 140lbs and 5'4
>>
File: lettuce head.jpg (15KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
lettuce head.jpg
15KB, 301x301px
I think airlines should charge by size and volume just like cargo.
If you take up a fuckload of space because you are fat as fuck or lurch fucking tall, you should pay more.
>>
>>1255427
That's what happens when you have such a shit job. Nothing else to do but talk smack about people they'll never see again in their life (most likely).
>>
File: midwest cabin.jpg (97KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
midwest cabin.jpg
97KB, 500x375px
It is your damn fault since you're the consumer. Consumers have demanded cheaper and cheaper fares and the airlines have obliged by cutting free services and increasing the number of seats. If the consumer didn't want this, then every cabin would look like Midwest did, instead of the cuck chairs you get now
>>
>>1255238
So stop flying United. Object with your wallet.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.