[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lima, Peru

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image4.jpg (134KB, 800x504px) Image search: [Google]
image4.jpg
134KB, 800x504px
Hey everyone, my girlfriend and I are traveling to Lima this June to do some volunteer work and we're taking a week and a half afterwards to explore the country a bit.

Does anybody know of some must-sees while in Lima? Or some interesting things to do?
>>
File: 1496072526975.png (118KB, 364x287px) Image search: [Google]
1496072526975.png
118KB, 364x287px
>>1255117
Bump, I'm going here in October. Wouldn't mind some useful info.
>>
>>1255117
Taking a peanut butter sandwich to the buffet anon.
y u do this
>>
>>1255117
Make sure not to sprain your ankle or anything.
>>
File: 1495538152403.jpg (86KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
1495538152403.jpg
86KB, 423x423px
>>1255337
Go to buenos aires instead
>>
>>1255117
Doing that volunteer work will be enough to see how shitty Lima is. By the end of it, you will want to leave and enjoy that week and a half somewhere else.

PerĂº has incredible places. Lima is certainly not one of them.
>>
>>1256783
Where would I go to see the incredible places? Also, are the women great over there?
>>
>>1255395
This. The girls with white fever are the only redeeming thing about that city.

>>1258126
No, they aren't great, they're just easy. Peruvian girls lack any sort of sensuality or intellect whatsoever and are rarely better than 6/10. But it's an incredibly racist society so the whole white god factor is pretty great.

The best bet is to go for the other latinas that are living there, they usually despise peruvian guys so they're pretty easy too.

If I had a girlfriend with me I wouldn't spend more than a day in Lima (biking the malecon and eating ceviche). I'd go to Huaraz and go hiking, go to Cusco/sacred valley and explore the incan ruins, or Huacachina and do some dune buggying/sand boarding/ dune climbing at sunset. Or Iquitos for Ayahuasca. All of those are awesome experiences.
>>
>>1255117
There's an incredibly cool bar there called Ayahuasca Bar. No, they don't serve ayahuasca, but I guess the place is inspired by it?

It's an very sprawling mansion with several bars in different room, and it's decorated with awesome art and whatnot.

Pic is me there enjoying a cocktail, perhaps a pisco sour. I only had one night there, and going there and Miraflroes (had some amazing seafood) is how I spent it.
>>
>>1258353
Pic.
>>
>>1255117
The standard answer for someone travelling to Peru.
Look for the main square and main church.
Ask when is the local fest
Ask which is the traditional food.
Being the capital you may look the government palace and visit churches (I suggest san Francisco ). Eat the tasty but carb overloaded food.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.