[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Polish Flag.jpg (212KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Polish Flag.jpg
212KB, 1024x768px
So with Based Poland sticking up to the EU and refusing to take refugees, ive decided this is one of the only countries left in Europe that I would want to travel too... I also plan to hike the Camino in Spain, but i think i will stop in Poland for a week or two before.

What are some things to do while im there? ive never really considered visiting before, i dont know much about Poland, besides a bunch of my friends from back in Detroit were of polish decent. How many people speak English there? Are polish people accepting of Americans? What are some places I should visit and things I should do? I want to visit a white European country and support them with my tourists dollars.
>>
Going to Poland next week for un-autistic reasons. I'm planning to stop somewhere between Krakow and Berlin, I'm thinking Wroclaw but does anyone know a nice small town I can hang out in for a couple of days? Also any food recommendations?
>>
>>1254595
keilbasa
>>
>>1254595
lol apparently wanting to be safe and not worrying about islamic terrorism is Autistic these days...okay bro
>>
File: 1433689607699.jpg (58KB, 397x380px) Image search: [Google]
1433689607699.jpg
58KB, 397x380px
>>1254599
>want to be safe from foreigners
>go to poland
>>
File: george.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>1254600
thats why im making this post famalam, to find out more information and find out if it really is somewhere I would want to visit
>>
>>1254599
maybe you should stop believing what you read on /pol/ and just go to the countries with the prettiest nature/cities
>>
ok, lets make it a quickie:
-if you ain't a meme, you are safe.
-everyone before 30 speaks english, those before 50 are also quite likely to do so
-if willing to actually taste the real poland, go to a cheap eating place called bar mleczny
-eat kasza gryczana ze skwarkami and also every meal google tells you about on the very first site of search
-don't be fucking obnoxious and respect the goddamn culture even in spite of your moneys
-go to krakow, but not auschwitz.
-go to the salt mines near krakow
-go to lublin
-for a new city, visit gdansk
-for a falling apart ruin of a degenerateness visit łódź
-don't shout to be heard on another side of the street, even if you're drunk
>>
>>1254599
Whatever shithole you are from has much more terrorists than Europe.
>>
>>1254619
In my experience, you are overstating the English skills of young Poles. Some will speak it, some won't.
>>
Hope you're not planning on walking the camino during summer
>>
>>1254619
Thanks, really helpful post but can you expand on why not to go to Auschwitz?
>>
>>1254647
>blahblah holohoax blahblah tourist trap
Summed up the inevitable response for you. You be the judge if either bothers you. There's no entry fee and the bus is cheap so it's only an issue of what you'd prefer to spend your time on.
>>
>>1254651
I'm a history fan so I should like it well enough. I booked a tour too, which I normally despise doing, but I actually want to learn at the place.
>>
>>1254628
ok, let me put it this way:
some people wo't talk with you either because they are scared shitless, because your questions for directions will pull them out of the comfort zones.
and some won't give a shit/ will hate you for not being a pole
the others have been taught english for no less than 9 years straight, so they should cope with some basic question like 'what's your favourite colour?'

>>1254647
the other anon nailed it. A trip there from kraków will take you an entire day and will tire the shit out of you. It's always the same, don't think you are different than thousands of tourists daily. It's waking up very early and losing 24 hours.

>>1254716
And I found it pretty boring. It may be, because we have been taught this stuff extensively at school. And have been shown countless (pseudo-)documents.

All in all the place is a meme. it's all right if you like it, I don't mind. But be sure, that whatever they tell you there isn't the whole truth, but the total propaganda, akin to the 4chan's 'nothing wrong' memes, but the other way around.

So if it seems to be worthy a day of your life, go for it.
>>
>>1254594
>>>/pol/
>>
I stayed in Krakow for a week last year. Once of my favorite places in Europe. Lovely people, good prices, decent food. I'm into all the WW2/Holocaust history so there was no way I wasn't gonna go to Auschwitz. It definitely takes a morning and afternoon and I didn't feel like much after but you get to see a real part of one of the most important events in modern history for not much at all in cost
>>
>2017
>ODing on red pills

Shiggy diggy do.
>>
I hope you filthy fascist get mugged by a friendly white pole.
Go back to the shithole.you belong to, this is a decent board
>>
File: 1478387461593.jpg (57KB, 490x337px) Image search: [Google]
1478387461593.jpg
57KB, 490x337px
>>1254806
You wouldn't be able to recognize a fascist even if one of them was putting you in an oven. Leftists man, they are simply retarded. Every time they lose an argument they just throw names at you.
>>
>>1254820
pls define fascist then
>>
>>1254594
>refusing to take refugees

Keep your American ass off our clay plz
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
10KB, 299x168px
>>1254967
Fascism is the authoritarian domination of the population, a domination of peoples lives and viewpoints.

This type of leader or government system can present itself from both the right side of the spectrum AND the left, it makes no matter to a fascist how they control the population. Nationalism and suppression of other peoples views are key features in fascism in the past, but it seems to have developed beyond nationalism now. Leftists have shown to have been corrupted by this concept as they shut down other peoples points of view, control the press and use violence to achieve their goals throughout Western societies around the globe.

As soon as they identify someone they disagree with they will shut down the debate with words like RACIST, SEXIST, FASCIST, RAPIST, NATIONALIST and XENOPHOBIC! People are well aware of the radical leftist movement now a days though, especially in the United States. Europe is on a whole other level in regards to radical leftism. Leftists got TRUMPED in the states.
>>
>>1254791
>a real part
propaganda, actually
>>
File: 1477149342466.png (1MB, 1246x1778px) Image search: [Google]
1477149342466.png
1MB, 1246x1778px
>>1254980
This is a decent answer but can a definition of fascism really ignore nationalism and suppression of other people? The effort and willingness to suppress different ideas seems too broad a definition.

I'm not sure fascism, as originally defined, is applicable nowadays anyway. I think the word is going to be adopted by the left to describe the authoritarian right much like the right adopted liberal to describe the social left.

Also fuck, this thread is getting derailed. Call out again for cool small towns between Krakow and Berlin. Also I want to go from Gdansk to Krakow and stop in Warsaw to see the Uprising Museum on the way. Is that too ambitious, should I carve out a night for Warsaw?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.