[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Gal.jpg (2MB, 3200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Gal.jpg
2MB, 3200x2000px
So I want to visit Israel in hopes to marry a girl that is similar in looks to Gal Gadot.

Has anyone visited Israel? Is it tourist friendly? Are the girls accepting of foreigners (Asian)? Hows the food, etc.
>>
>>1254351
>asian
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>1254351
>Asian
Yeah, nah.

The only kind of women that Asian men can get are the following:
>white weeaboos
>black koreaboos
>Hispanic koreaboos
>the really stuck-up Asian bitches who think miscegenation is degeneracy
>money-hungry bitches

t. Asian male
>>
>>1254351
Israeli here, unless you find a kpop/weeaboo faggot girl you won't have much luck
>>
So any other things to tell me? Hows the food, nightlife, etc
>>
File: 5474.jpg (36KB, 514x684px) Image search: [Google]
5474.jpg
36KB, 514x684px
>>1254351
you could just start the next intefada and guide them girls in your direction.
>>
0% chance of this happening
>>
File: 1456951326474.jpg (23KB, 482x453px) Image search: [Google]
1456951326474.jpg
23KB, 482x453px
>>1254351
>>1254409
>>1254413
>>1254414
>>1254558

I was recently in Israel and one of the girls I talked to had a Jewish Mizrahi/Philippine mix boyfriend.
Believe in miracles, lads. But yes, you have to be in the faith, no doubt. Also what a mix. I was stunned.

There are a decent amount of Asians there, mostly aforementioned Philippines.

Food is alright. Pretty touristy country, ME region, Arab and Jewish stuff. You won't get bored and in the Arab places it's cheap.
>>
>>1254664
>But yes, you have to be in the faith, no doubt.
Then it's not really worth it.
>>
So is it a hebrew/Jewish/religion thing?
>>
>>1254717
Even that is hard to say. Apparently many young Israelis are more open than the older generations.

I think that they think that non-Israelis are okay as long as you're not a kebab.
>>
>>1254351
>asian
not even your own women want you.
>>
>>1254725
>Apparently many young Israelis are more open than the older generations.

How many shekels should I spend to sway their opinion of me? How much does a few kilos of honey cured bacon go for in the black market?
>>
>>1254812

yeah a couple of billion of asians in the world says otherwise
>>
>>1254351
The girls there are absolutely stunning, and vary depending on whether they are from the ME or from other places. Girls are VERY accepting of foreigners but they are really aggressive compared with women from other places and this would affect your approach game for sure. Not sure if they're into Asians or not, but I don't see why not. Food is awesome, weather is consistently warm.
>>
>hi guys i wanna travel to x-land and score an x-land-ian wife because somehow my crushing incel personality flaws will disappear once I cross an international border
There needs to be a containment general for these threads
>>
>>1254664
Israrli dude here again, the fact you saw does not mean it is a norm. It might happen but least likely.
Being in the faith, not necessary
>>
File: 1493987440362.png (31KB, 483x597px) Image search: [Google]
1493987440362.png
31KB, 483x597px
>>1254999

Yeah all the stunners I saw were with rat-faced betas. Something is off and Israeli women are too smart for 1 night stands with less-than-Alpha. Anything serious - you have to be in because Jewishness travels down the mother, right? Don't cheat me, Shlomo.
>>
>>1255002
Frankly, I disagree.
>rat faced
Unless you speak about religious jews idk what you talk about.
>pic saved
>>
File: 1494586527948.png (178KB, 2810x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1494586527948.png
178KB, 2810x4096px
>>1256151
Jews by themselves are mixed and have a lot of questionable combinations girls are hot because they are trying and they're not fat and those Semitic genes and white skin (unless you like darkies like me), ME exoticism to us as a (relatively) western audience.

Also there's Negresses thanks to the immigration that are also cum-worthy.
>>
How are the parties in Tel Aviv? Do you even stand a chance as a non jew? Are they afraid of blond blue eyed types (bad memories)?
>>
>tfw no Jewish gf
>>
>>1254351
>Are the girls accepting of foreigners (Asian)?
Are you pakistani or chinese or iranian? Why the vague reference to Asia?
When it comes to marriage material, your nationality, religious, appearance, and ability to support a lifestyle befitting someone who is lovely enough to make choices among anyone...this information matters.

Isreali people aren't that interested in tourists, no. They like Americans, however, and nearly everyone has relatives in the US, and/or visits often. English is a second language, not always first.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.