[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me immigrate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1449835761528s.jpg (2KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1449835761528s.jpg
2KB, 125x83px
I am South African
I have an EU passport
I am a peasant "Working class"

Which EU member country will be the best one for me to immigrate to? I can get a plane ticket there but cannot afford to live there for very long without a job.

My job experience consists of 12 hour shifts of manual labor 12 hours a day so I am not a highly educated person who can get a comfy position.

Any advise is welcomed. I would prefer a country with low crime rate.
>>
>>1254220
ireland has very low unemployment, speaks english, low crime rate outside of the main city.
Otherwise Denmark or the UK would be safe bets.
>>
>>1254221
I have thought about Ireland but I hear they are only recently recovering from a recession and rental prices are very steep.

I am scared to go to UK because of the Brexit ordeal and dont want to have to worry about being kicked out, which is there right. Most of my family moved there but I want a place to make my own.

Will Denmark allow me in, I thought they were only part of the single market but not part of the free travel zone. I also hear they are hostile towards immigrants and a cold people.

I am pretty good with learning languages and am not concerned with language barriers.

I just want a home with an alright job which I can support only myself in and not worry about crime,
>>
>>1254220

It's unlikely you will get anywhere as a labourer that has very little money, most countries have strict laws in regards to accepting permanent residents.

Your best chance is to try and get refugee status somewhere, you might be able to do this by applying in your country or flying to somewhere like Libya and getting a boat across with other migrants.

Also, due to the current refugee crisis in Europe, chances are you will not be very well received by locals wherever you go just because your African (I'm assuming your not a white South African), even if your not one of the Muslim Africans driving the refugee crisis.
>>
>>1254240
He said he has an EU passport. He can go wherever the fuck he likes.
>>
>>1254240
Yeah I can go anywhere in the schengen zone.
They cannot prevent me.
>>
>>1254240
lol

>Getting a boat across in Libya

I am a white south african
>>
>>1254285
You have no choice. I have legal right to go to Europe it is my ancestral homeland.

Stay mad
>>
>>1254220
Ireland speaks native english. Holland if you speak afrikaans, you can learn dutch quickly here.
>>
You need to give more information, what would your ideal place be like?

Don't even worry about crime in europe, the very worst places would look like a joke compared to what you'd find in south africa, dont listen to the dumbasses on /pol/.
>>
>>1254220
Bru, Eurotrash here, currently in Sea Point.

You have received relevant answers in this thread already.
1. You can live anywhere in the EU you want, no fucker can stop you.

2. Ireland has the advantage of the language.

3. All of Northern Europe will find you exotic and they all speak English. You will not get any good jobs though, but if you are used to being a labourer you can find a gig in a warehouse or something while you learn the language.

4. As the anon said, you will have a headstart in Holland and Belgium if you speak Afrikaans, but it is not the same language.

5. If you surf, then I guess Portugal is the place. Don't count on getting a job or making money there though.
>>
>>1254240
lol why would he be leaving if he was black? The whites are leaving because they are being genocided against by ravenous negroids
>>
>>1254221
Im irish moving to south africa..

I love my country, always will. Please dont move here. its a very very very bad decession and you will not enjoy it. The quality of life is depressing.
>>
You've got an EU passport? Brother, you're set. Start applying for jobs from home. As long as you have enough money for the flight and enough to stay at a hostel for the first month you'll be fine.

As already suggested, try Ireland. jobs dot IE. There's loads of customer service jobs, no experience necessary. If you speak Afrikaans, just tell them you speak Dutch. There's loads of useless cretins getting paid to sit on their asses at Apple, Google, EMC, etc. It's a good when to get into a company like that, and rise through the ranks if you're into that sort of thing. And unlike in Europe, they rarely ask for actual credentials or diplomas.

Also, a basic call center job in Ireland probably pays better than plenty of 'real jobs' in Germany for example, or so I've heard.

Granted, Ireland is truly the sphincter of Europe. It might be good to keep in mind the fact that Ireland is actually a third world toilet. The prices and salary are on par or above western EU average, but don't deceive yourself for a moment that you'll find anything but utter shit in terms of services, housing, opportunities, culture or food. The nature here rocks though, but then again the wether is complete shit most of the time.

Anyway, after a while you might be able to save up enough money to move to an actual decent country. That's my plan, at least.

Good luck and see you on the other side, bro.
>>
>>1254618
Why.
I'm from Austria and everyone here who's been in Dublin and Ireland in general says it's absolutely amazing.
>>1254220
We're gonna need more information for a good recommendation:
>skin color
>age range
>languages
>weather preferences
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.