[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Scottish Highlands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 17

File: moo.jpg (34KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
moo.jpg
34KB, 300x200px
Hey /trv/, my gf and I are going to Edinburgh in September for a week. She wants to go to the Highlands, I kinda do too but I would be content to stay in Edinburgh for the week.

Are the Highlands worth going to or is it a meme? Are they easy to get around without a car?
>>
I was in Edinburgh and I also hiked a portion of the Great Glen Way along Loch Ness, the stretch I did was around Invermoriston. I absolutely loved both, and I would highly recommend both. Spend some time in Edinburgh because it's a nice city, but give yourself a couple of days in the Highlands too. Scotland was one of my favorite places I've been to. Getting around the Highlands without a car would probably be pretty difficult, I guess you could manage it with some planning though.
>>
>>1253630

Not OP but have a question anyway

I'm from America and have been to most of the our Western national parks. So I've seen a lot of dramatic mountains and nature and all that, and I do love it. Would the Highlands be impressive to me? Or is it just impressive for the British who don't have nature like we do in America?
>>
>>1253830
Not sure if condescending American troll or serious.
>>
>>1253839

Serious. It's not that America has a monopoly on dramatic nature, but I've always assumed it was somewhat more than somewhere like Great Britain
>>
>>1253830
It's not as grand as the Rockies. Or the Cascades. Or the Sierra Nevadas. Or the Tetons. Or the most rugged parts of Appalachia. But the highlands have a certain desolate charm.
>>
You can check out Edinburgh in 3 days. I really enjoyed the horrortour where you go to the underground 'city' and visit the graveyard. I did a days tour to Loch Ness wich was fun to, you visit the valley where a scene from some bond movie was shot. Really epic. If I where you I should totally visit the Highlands, a week is more then enough time to check out the city and do other stuff out of the city.
>>
>>1253830
visit some ruins or castles, you don't have that in america
>>
>Are the Highlands worth going to
Most incredible place on earth. I say that having been to ~40 countries.
>Are they easy to get around without a car?
Fuck no. You'd be better off hitchhiking.
You might take the train to somewhere like Crianlarich and do some rambling, though. Or take a bus to somewhere in Perthshire.
>>
>>1253600
Canadian here

The highlands are some of the most beautiful places i've been to. There are bus tours that will do day trips up there from Edinburgh
>>
>>1254038
>>1254087

OP here, thanks anons

Should I just rent a car? Is it expensive in Scotland?

We were thinking of taking the train to Iverness and then maybe taking some local day tours, would that be a better option?

Also, are the Islands an alternative? Like Skye or Islay or something?
>>
>>1254093
Just a heads up. It's very difficult and expensive to rent a car in Scotland if you are below 25 years old.

I'd say renting a car is the best option for seeing the Highlands but if the budget does not allow it you can check out some tours.

I like Inverness but keep in mind that it's small and pretty boring. I have not taken any of those rours so I can't help you.

I have done the highlands and Skye multiple times and Skye wins by far IMO. You can see Glencoe and the Loch Ness on the way, so you will be crossing a lot of the highlands. If you leave from Glasgow you can also see the Loch Lomond. You definetly need a car for doing Skye though
>>
>>1254093
The islands are a cool idea. The inter-island ferries are actually surprisingly cheap. Skye is very different from anywhere else in Scotland, while the rest of the Hebrides are just plain fantastic.
For Skye you can take the train to the Kyle of Lochalsh, I think, and then get a bus to Portree.
I've never been to Islay or Jura, but they're such popular destinations I'm sure they've made it easy.
For the other islands, the best hopping-off point is Oban, which you can reach by train fairly easily.
>>
They do a day trips to Loch Ness and beyond from Edinburg for like 25 quid. You get to sit back and enjoy plus a couple of stops on the way. Driver/guide wore a kilt and complained about the English. One of my favorite memories. Wish I could go again.
>>
>>1254182

Yeah I'm 24 so it looks like I just missed the cut. That's interesting what you said about Skye though, I am definitely intrigued. Do you fly there or take a ferry?

Are the Cairngorms a must? Also everyone's talking about Loch Ness, I just assumed that was a tourist trap because of the monster and not worth going to.

>>1254192

I keep hearing Oban is a dope place to get seafood, is it worth the trip from Edinburgh?

>>1254210
That's based do you remember the tour company?

Guys what is the food and pub scene like in Edinburgh? Are there like any famous places I have to check out?
>>
>>1253600
My ex gf went there, it is one of the most beautiful places on that island, but it's cold as fuck, as she reported.

Also, there was a dude in kilt blowing on a scottish pipe in a fucking KILT, in -10° Celsius.

Definitely worth visiting, also the castles and ruins.
>>
>>1254038
I dunno about Scotland, but in England and Wales hitchiking is totally unreliable. People just don't pick you up.
>>
>>1254218
Loch Ness is fuckhuge and definetly cool. There are plenty of similar lochs all over Scotland but none with the myth or legend that Loch Ness has. Some of the surrounding villages bank on that but the place itself is very beautiful and untouched.

Oban is a quaint coastal town with great seafood. If you are on your way to the islands then it's worth the stop. Otherwise I'd say Inverness is more interesting and on a great location to explore the highlands.

I just drove there, there's a bridge connecting it to the mainnland. It's worth noting that if your gf is 25 you can still rent a car at a normal rate.

I can't give you advice on Edinburgh as I lived in Glasgow. I did like Arthur's seat when I was there. If the weather allows it it's a small hike with great views over the city.
>>
File: 1493157919156.png (208KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1493157919156.png
208KB, 4500x4334px
>>1254254

That sounds pretty based Scots anon, thanks.

Should I make the trip t Glasgow? No offense, but I always heard its like the Detroit or Cleveland of Scotland. Lot of crime and such, but I know its probably a meme.
>>
>>1254307
Like everything in this board, it's shittyness is exaggerated, but there's also some truth, if you are only going once to Scotland as a vacation definitely skip it, there's not a whole lot to do and it's not worth wasting your time
>>
>>1254312

It just seems like there is not much to do or see unless you're into Industrial Revolution history
>>
>>1254254
Inverness is an important hub for a beautiful area, but am I wrong in thinking the city itself is the least interesting town in the UK? Or is there some historical centre I've always managed to walk past?
>>
>>1253600
A week would be too long for me in Edinburg.

Get out into the country at least a little bit.

>>1254254
Been u around Ness twice in my life, once about 20 years ago, once about 8 years back. I would no longer call Loch Ness untouched. Still beautiful, but there are plenty of folks around now.

>>1253600
Go pretend to be John Snow or Sir Not Appearing In This Film at Castle Doune. Borrow coconut halves from the gift shop and gallop around the castle like a moron while spotting film locations. Good times.
>>
>>1254316
I only spent like and afternoon there, but yeah it seems like there's not a whole lot. But if you're historically inclined, near Inverness is a nice historic site where the Battle of Culloden was fought. It was a neat place to visit, the site of the last major battle on British soil and a very important moment in Scottish history. Not much there if you don't care for that though, since it's just a big empty field with some grave markers.
>>
>>1254316

I think I'm taking this away from this thread the most. Only use Iverness as a hub if I go at all.

I was a history major and college and know a fair bit about the Jacobites, I would love to see Culloden, I didn't know it was so close to Iverness

If you guys were going to decide between the Highlands proper and the Islands, what would you pick?

Has anyone been to Stirling or St. Andrews? Are those worth it?

I'm getting the impression Edinburgh is a smallish, kind of touristy city. Am I right on that?
>>
>>1254338
>If you guys were going to decide between the Highlands proper and the Islands, what would you pick?
I would personally pick the islands, but that's just me. It may be arder to get to the islands on your own, so take a look at what strikes more your fancy and consider the logistics and costs. Honestly, both the islands and the Highlands are stunning in their desolate beauty. I'm sure you'll love both.
>Has anyone been to Stirling or St. Andrews? Are those worth it?
Been to Stirling. The castle is cool but you can just visit that and fuck off cause there's nothing to do there.
>I'm getting the impression Edinburgh is a smallish, kind of touristy city. Am I right on that?
Yes. Some parts of Edinburgh feel really plastic, with shops selling only kilts and tartan scarves, whiskey and whatnot.

>Glasgow
I love this city with all my heart, but it really is ugly. It's not dangerous though (outside some parts of East end and Southside which you wouldn't even get nearby anyways). The reputation comes from the rough decades when the shipbuilding industry crumbled and the workers were penniless and alcoholics. Thats no longer the case.

Glasgow has a lot more cultural life than Edinburgh. More young people (more people in general), more artists, students and alternative places. Much better nightlife and more authentic pubs and restaurants (I'm sure there's plenty of those in Edinburgh too but there's also a lot of plastic touristy ones). For some reason, Glasgow is also full of sound cunts. This run down city seems to attract some of the nicest people in Britain. Glasgow is a much more interesting trip than St Andrews or Stirling really. The old university is stunning, you also have the botanical gardens and Kelvingrove nearby which are cool. Then you can check out the necropolis or take a train to Loch Lomond which is the largest body of water in the UK. I would recommend going there on the weekend if you want, so you can go out and experience the local nightlife.
>>
>>1254093
I rented a car in England for 10 days from Budget and it cost me $107 CDN. That being said it was a 70hp shitbox peugeot. But car rental overall seems pretty cheap, in my experience anyway - can't see scotland being much different
>>
>>1254356
>tfw when you're a stupid burger and you have to pay twice as much for the token automatic vehicle

I can kinda drive stick, but you don't want to learn abroad and in a rental.
>>
>>1254361
You can get dirt cheap rental insurance from icarhireinsurance... like $50 for a month or something for $6000 worth of damage? I already have insurance and am over 25 so that might have made a difference... also when i looked for automatic cars it was something like $250 instead of $107
>>
File: IMG_3261.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3261.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>1253600
The Scottish Highlands are without a doubt some of the most beautiful sights on earth. Truly remarkable.
I'd suggest hiring a car for a few days while you are exploring the Highlands, it's a lot easier that way.
And when you are in the city, there is no need for a car really.
Make sure you drive through Glencoe, and also, get yourself to Inverness and jump on the Loch Ness boat tour. Driving up the side of Loch Lomond too would be nice. The isle of Arran is beautiful too.
Picture is of Loch Ness
>>
>>1254355
>>1254356

I went ahead about bought the LP guide to Scotland, it has a lot of good stuff. Particularly it had some affordable tour companies that do tours to the Highlands and the islands so I guess that solves my problem.

Is there anything else I should know that only Scots know? I know about the Buckfast and Irn Bru
>>
File: IMG_20150804_132755334_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150804_132755334_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
None of my photos really do it justice desu. If you are in Scotland you'd be retarded to miss it. Also you'll 100% need a car.
>>
>>1254443
>Is there anything else I should know that only Scots know?
Try to go on a haggis hunt if you can, shit's loads of fun
>>
File: 1476672240416.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476672240416.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>1254874

I'm pretty excited to try haggis desu senpai, I always eat weird shit when abroad and I actually love the taste of offal

Is Scottish food basically the same thing as English or Irish food? When I was in London a few years back I loved all the fatty pub food everyone kept feeding me.

Still open to pub/restaurant recommendations for Edinburgh anons
>>
>>1253915
So genuine condescensing American?
It's different. That's the only thing there is to say. Putting it in terms of better or most dramatic is highly personal and utterly pointless. But sure, keep up the attitude and rob yourself of some great experiences.
>>
>>1254990

I am also interested in this. Going to Glasgow for business in August
>>
File: DSCF2213.jpg (2MB, 4896x3264px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2213.jpg
2MB, 4896x3264px
>>1253830
I thought the Glencoe area was very nice and comparable to the us natl parks I've visited (Zion, Tetons, Yosemite, etc)
>>
>>1254218
I really recommend going to the restaurant wings in Edinburgh. Little place in an alley at Eastern end of Old Town. As a person who's into wings I absolutely loved it. Artisan Cheesecakes is also worth the walk
>>
File: DSCF2204.jpg (6MB, 4896x3264px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2204.jpg
6MB, 4896x3264px
>>1255448
Like the other anon said, it's hard to take pictures that do it justice.
>>
I lived in Edinburgh for two years and I have great memories of my time there, so I can't really be objective.

As lots of anons said, the Highlands are one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to.

For me the best option is renting a car. It will give you the freedom to stop anywhere in the middle of the nature and enjoy yourself as long as you want.

Loch Ness is awesome but I found Loch Lomond much more beautiful. Glencoe is amazing as well.

I didn't have time to visit the Isle of Skye, I'll definitely be back just to visit it.

It's not in the Highlands, but if I were you I'd visit Saint Andrews too.

PS: Scottish people are great, I always felt welcome there.
>>
>>1255552
>Scottish people are great, I always felt welcome there.
Agreed. I've been coming to Scotland every year for the past 6 years and the Scots have been great throughout. Easy to strike up a conversation with, genuine, friendly, great humor.
>>
>>1253915
It's different. I don't think we have anything as big and superficially impressive, but it has its own thing going on and I'd say it's worth visiting if you have the interest.
>>
>>1254307
>>1254315
Glasgow has some very shit parts and some very nice parts. I'd say it's worth an hour on the train over to spend a day looking around the city centre and the west end. Glaswegian people are very friendly too, we have a reputation for that.
>>
>>1255912
>Glasgow has some very shit parts and some very nice parts.
It's the same for every British city. Glasgow has some of the country's most deprived housing estates, full of alcoholics dying at 60, but there's no reason for a tourist to go there. It's got a well deserved reputation for a music and arts scene and the uni student presence is a big deal. If you're interested in live music or contemporary art, you'll likely find something interesting
>>
>>1255552

OP here, why Saint Andrews? I've always wanted to go for the history but I want to hear from someone who's been there.

Do you think its possible to do a day trip combining Saint Andrews and Stirling from Edinburgh without a car or is that too much?
>>
File: cathedral16.jpg (74KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
cathedral16.jpg
74KB, 512x288px
>>1256023
>OP here, why Saint Andrews?
Apart from the history, the cathedral itself is absolutely amazing, and it's just by the sea so the views are also awesome (I'm on my phone so I'm not sure if the pic is shitty, but whatever).

I'm from Barcelona so I'm not that used to see those green landscapes, maybe in your case it wouldn't impress you that much. Anyway, everyone I know who has been there has liked it a lot.

Stirling and St Andrews without a car would be too much in my opinion, but if you rent a car it's possible.

When I lived in Edinburgh we did Edinburgh - Inverness - Loch Ness - back to Edinburgh in one day and, even though it took us the hole day and it's a bit exhausting, we had time to see everything we wanted to see without rushing.

We also did Edinburgh - Glencoe - Fort William - Castle Stalker - back to Edinburgh in one day. Same thing, exhausting but awesome.

Seriously mate, just rent a car. It would be expensive but totally worth it. Stopping in the middle of nowhere in the Highlands, enjoying the views, the calm and the fresh air is priceless.
>>
File: DSCF2409.jpg (7MB, 4896x3264px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2409.jpg
7MB, 4896x3264px
>>1256730
I second St Andrews as worth a stop. The Cathedral, Castle (especially the tunnel and counter tunnel) and the cliffs are all pretty cool. Reposted with proper or
>>
>>1256730
>another guy from Barcelona that has lived in Scotland is browsing the same /trv/ thread as me.

Well, what are the chances. Do you miss it much, anon?
>>
>>1256815

>now kiss
>>
File: 1474245818571.jpg (70KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
1474245818571.jpg
70KB, 992x744px
>>1256834
>>
I loved Edinburgh. I did a trip to the Scottish highlands and got some beautiful pictures and got to see some great spots. northern Scotland has got to be one of the most beautiful places i have ever been too. Tons of lakes and scenery. Highly recommend anon.
>>
File: Liathach.jpg (1000KB, 1200x723px) Image search: [Google]
Liathach.jpg
1000KB, 1200x723px
I haven't seen Torridon and Assynt mentioned much. In my view the most beautiful parts of the highlands, and certainly less frequented than the areas around Glen Coe and Loch Ness. Torridon and Assynt are covered on the new scenic road route, the NC500.
>>
Anyone try hunting in Scotland?

Always wanted to shoot a red stag out there.
>>
>>1257264
Bump also want to know
>>
>>1256815
Shit anon, did you live in Edinburgh as well? What a coincidence. I met a lot of Spaniards there but not many people from Barcelona.

Fuck yes I miss it, specially this time of the year when it's getting too warm and humid you're sweating all the time.

But yes, I miss the nature, the fresh air, walking by Edinburgh admiring its beauty, the friendly people... Do you miss it much?
>>
>>1257432
Nah mate, I lived in Glasgow. Edinburgh really is amaing indeed, although I loved the atmosphere in Glasgow. Edinburgh seemed to be full of Spaniards for some reason, everytime I went there I heard a lot of Spanish spoken in hte street, found many shopkeepers from Spain and whatnot. Glasgow had its fair share of Spaniards (mostly exchange students) but they were more far between.

I think that I miss the people the most. Scots really are a hospitable bunch. Coming from Barcelona which is a big city where everybody minds their business it was refreshing to see how city folk could also be nice and friendly towards complete strangers. I definetly fell in love with the country and its people, and I plan to go back sometime in the future.

Happy travels anon.
>>
>>1254990
> Still open to pub recommendations...

If you are planning on sitting quietly with a good beer: the Jolly Judge or Cloisters.
If you want a good walk and some history: The Sheep Heid.
If you want to drink your own body-weight in milk (recommended): Lebowskis
If you want a grimy dive bar: Banshees Labyrinth
>>
>>1257720
>drink your body weight in milk
Mate what?
>>
>>1257804
It's a Big Lebowski themed bar. They've got like 25 variations on the White Russian.
>>
>>1257553
>I definetly fell in love with the country and its people, and I plan to go back sometime in the future.

Same here.

Happy travels to you too mate.
>>
>>1257720
>>1257859

OP again, all great recommendations. I took a look at all those pubs and I'm probably going to check at least some of them out.

Also me and the gf just bought our plane tickets guys, so we are officially going!

As an aside, what is with all the Lebowski themed bars around the world? Like I've been to one in Berlin and Reykjavik, and it seems there are a lot popping up
>>
File: RealMenDrinkMilkshakes.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
RealMenDrinkMilkshakes.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>>1257988
Because being able to get shitfaced on a pint of whipped cream and sprinkles without being judged is what the people crave.

Seriously though, I have to agree with a lot of other posters: Edinburgh is a really awesome place. Try and go everywhere on foot while you're there and you'll see a lot of cool stuff (it's such a small city centre that you'll have no trouble doing this).
For the highlands, rent a car and explore.
>>
>>1253921
The Isle of Skye beats all of those imo
>>
>>1254990
Scottish food just seems fattier on average than English food. Also seemed harder to get 'low fat' versions of food in supermarkets but that might've just been bad luck. That said haggis and black pudding are great, had a haggis and black pudding cheeseburger when I was last up, fucking delicious
>>
>>1258207

That's fine with me anon. I always loved English food and never got why folks talk so much shit about it. Lot of hearty stews and pies and potatoes, thats exactly what you want when you're drinking

>>1258201

How so? Are the Islands similar to Iceland nature wise because I have been there before

Also guys will Buckfast keep me up at night because it has caffeine in it?
>>
>>1258427
Bucky will keep you up all night thanks to the caffeeine, until it makes you drop from all the alcohol and tons of sugar. Truly a vile drink.

I have not been to Iceland but Skye is not volcanic at all so I guess the landscape is quite different. Definetly the most beautiful place I've ever been to (nature wise) in Europe
>>
Bumping because also interested about Scotland
>>
File: image.jpg (911KB, 2372x2372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
911KB, 2372x2372px
I live in Edinburgh AMA
My angle is student/nightlife/restaurants
Not into the tourism tho
>>
Went to the highlands by train last week. £30 last min ticket so not bad. Went walking around Aviemore. Beautiful. Go swimming in a loch like I did with my mates :)
>>
>>1257720
>>1254990

Seconding Cloisters for pub recommendations and also adding The Hanging Bat on Lothian Road where you'll find a great selection. The Bow Bar on Victoria Street is a solid choice for being in a touristy area and they do excellent pies.

I'm assuming you're going to be wanting a lot of traditional food when you're here so I can't really help you on that as I tend to try other stuff when I eat out here and there really are far too many great food options here to recommend just a few. Check this guide out though, some fella who lives here reviews a different place to eat every day and pretty much every review I've read has matched up to how good/bad I've found the place to be too.

http://lunchquest.co.uk/2016/08/a-guide-to-edinburghs-neighbourhoods/

Also, go to Hive.
>>
>>1259347
> go to Hive.

Poor OP, that's not friendly.

If you want to eat fatty food you are legally obliged to get a Mac & Cheese pie from Piemakers on South Bridge.
>>
File: USA fortifications.jpg (75KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
USA fortifications.jpg
75KB, 876x493px
>>1253976
heres your american castle.
>>
>>1259347
>go to Hive.
For what purpose
>>
>>1259347
>>1259491
>>1259634

What's Hive?

Also that link is great
>>
File: Castello-di-Amorosa-front-2015.jpg (406KB, 1280x954px) Image search: [Google]
Castello-di-Amorosa-front-2015.jpg
406KB, 1280x954px
>>1253976
>visit some ruins or castles, you don't have that in america
>IMPLYINGGGGGGGGGGG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castello_di_Amorosa
>>
>>1259664
Don't go to Hive, please. It's not worth your time. Check out the rest of Cowgate tho, great area
>>
>>1259869

But what is it
>>
Grapes is a great pub if you want an authentic Scottish drinking experience
>>
>>1253600
A week is too long for the city.
Why are you against driving?
>>
>>1260782
It's a club for teenagers.
>>
I live in Skye, have done almost all my life.

Edinburgh is good for a day or two but is mostly filled with cunts wanting to be English or actual English cunts.

Come visit here, via Glasgow, Loch Lomond and Glencoe. Can come either through Glen Shiel and via Eilean Donan Castle or via Mallaig by train and ferry (takes you over Glenfinnan Viaduct - Harry Potter train bridge thing, maybe your girlfriend will like).

Skye is better than all of the rest of Scotland, and I don't even think that's bias speaking. The Trotternish loop has the most spectacular scenery I've seen in Europe.
A car would be a good idea to not get bogged in with the masses of tourists but to be fair, the tour buses do a good job of hitting the main parts in a day.

And if I'm still here in September, come into the West Highland Bar in Portree, ask for the singing barman and I'll get you both a drink.
>>
File: P1010842.jpg (4MB, 4592x3448px) Image search: [Google]
P1010842.jpg
4MB, 4592x3448px
>>1253600
Really you need a car, but its worth it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRkuIlkt_GI&t=12s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ1Tf5riP0w
Edinburgh is okay, it has a castle which is dank

>>1253830
Go to Fort William, enjoy the scenery on the way there (should see Ben Nevis when you get there) and get on 'the Jacobite' http://www.westcoastrailways.co.uk/jacobite/jacobite-steam-train-details.cfm

And not too far from anything I've just listed is Loch Ness (pic related)
>>
File: P1010841.jpg (5MB, 4592x3448px) Image search: [Google]
P1010841.jpg
5MB, 4592x3448px
>>1262776
crap the thumbnail doesn't look blurry have another
>>
Has anyone had experiences with Ba in Kirkwall? I don't know if outsiders are allowed to play, but I would go to watch even If I couldn't.

Also, whats Hogmanay like? I'm going to be in the highlands in winter and am looking for some things to do
>>
Inner or outer Hebrides?
>>
Anyone got a list of must visit Distilleries. I'm not a massive whiskey drinker but I dont mind the odd tipple
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.