[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1442178216155.jpg (42KB, 508x472px) Image search: [Google]
1442178216155.jpg
42KB, 508x472px
I'm 24 years old and not long for this world, yet the vastness of the earth calls to me.

Where should I go?

I live in Southern Cali, and I'm poor as fuck, but I have a car.
>>
>not long for this world
w-what's wrong anon
have you traveled before?
mexico,should be cheap i guess
>>
>>1253551
i vaguely remember reading/ watching something where a guy was dying and he went to mexico and fell in love with a prostitute and regained his will to live so try that i guess
>>
>>1253551
>Southern Cali

That area has a huge hard-on for old timey steam trains. You should check those out sometime. They're fun.

Ones in that area I know off the top of my head:
Disneyland Railroad
Ghost Town & Calico Railroad (Knott's)
Fillmore & Western Railroad (Fillmore)
Orange Empire Railroad Museum (Perris)
Poway–Midland Railroad (Poway)
Pacific Coast Railroad (Santa Margarita)
AT&SF 3751 in pic (gigantic steam locomotive that pulls excursion trains on main lines parallel to freeways at 70 mph)
>>
>>1253561
My digestive system is fucked.

>>1253582
I've been to mexico, and I didn't really like it. Plus love cant cure me.

>>1253691
That sounds like fun. I'm researching now.
>>
File: spoon.png (155KB, 192x403px) Image search: [Google]
spoon.png
155KB, 192x403px
>>1253551
>> I'm poor
>>
>>1253785
is that some kind of book? Is it good?
>>
>>1253744
Well Mexico is the only thing that fits your bill as a poor, car-owing Californian. You could just drive across the American West, but your money won't go as far as in Mexico. If you can pay for gas, see the Southwest at least.
>>
>>1253744
>My digestive system is fucked.

If you tell me what happened a soul across the planet will feel sorry for you
>>
>Move to Berlin
>Live life to the fullest
>Die of a drug overdose
Why not try that?
>>
>>1253923
My family is actually planning a trip to mexico. I wonder if I should go with them?

>>1254018
I developed acid reflux when I was 16, and then it turned into GERD, finally it became Chrone's, and soon it will become full blown cancer. I'm going to die one of the most gruesome deaths imaginable, as my insides rot out. It's people like me who have been pushing for euthanasia to be legalized.
>>
>>1254033
I have a vague idea of what's going on at best, but if it hasn't developed into a cancer don't you have a good chance to beat it at the very least? Chemo, surgery etc? The last thing you want to do right now is abandon all hope. Even if you're going through financial difficulties, your life is still priceless compared to anything else.

If your family is planning a trip to mexico, go with them man. You'll see things but even in the unlikely event if it turns out to be a bust you'll spend time with your family and you'll cherish the memories you spent together. I was thinking of going to Oregon and northern Cali next year due to its spectacular nature, so you might want to consider that option as well. Haven't done much research yet cost-wise, but from what I've seen it's quite a paradise. Trinity Alps, Redwood national park, the coast..
>>
>>1254042
It's too late for me. I'm just gonna see the world a lil bit.
>>
>>1254096
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuQVeeZki_E
>>
Any possible way you can just get a loan and use that to pay for your travels?

It's not like you have to pay it back if you're absolutely certain that you're dying.
>>
Willing Workers on Organic Farms your way across the planet. More often than not, the farmers will spare you some gas money for you to go to your next destination.
>>
>>1254100
Fuck, that's hilarious. Thanks.
>>
>>1253551
join isis, best part is its free and they'll send you somewhere totally unique and unknown free of charge
>>
>>1254117
haha thats was funny lol
>>
haha thats was funny lol
>>
Utah is pretty beautiful
>>
>>1254033

Sorry for going off topic, but how do they know it will turn into full blown cancer? And how do you know it's terminal?

You should go to Mexico though anon, there's stuff there for people of all interests.
>>
Fuck man sorry to hear, if you were here in Aus I'd show you some cool shit and some awesome beer!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.