[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hong Kong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: hong-kong bg image_2.jpg (517KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hong-kong bg image_2.jpg
517KB, 1920x1200px
What's /trv/'s general opinion on Hong Kong? I'd like to go there for one week this summer. I'm very interested in Asian futuristic big cities that give me dreamy vibes. I don't care about nightlife and meeting people. I've already been in Tokyo, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and a small part of Bangkok. Would you suggest me another city or should I definitely go to Hong Kong? Is there a massive pollution like in Beijing over there?

Also, Hong Kong general if you wish.
>>
File: 5474.jpg (54KB, 470x604px) Image search: [Google]
5474.jpg
54KB, 470x604px
>>1253404
Victoria peak
Peak Hiking trail
Man Mo Temple https://youtu.be/0ePsxAk78ps
Victoria harbour
Sun Yat Park https://youtu.be/RBkrnzIcqt0
Hard Rock Cafe
A drive with the DING DING (tram)
Amusement park HK https://youtu.be/oGeINZldwVE
Take a ferry to Macau (takes only 1h)
>>
>>1253404
>like in Beijing
Pollution yes, but not like Beijing. Be aware that summer is the rainy season. You'll get a couple of oppressively hot sunny days followed by ten days of rain. Watch the observatory for a week or so.

http://www.hko.gov.hk/wxinfo/currwx/fnd.htm
>>
shameless self-bump by op because op needs more replies
>>
File: cr.jpg (248KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
cr.jpg
248KB, 1200x800px
Hong Kong has two decent amusement parks: Ocean Park and Hong Kong Disneyland. Usually, Disney Parks are the cock of the walk in the regions they serve...except for the Hong Kong one. Ocean Park gets more visitors. Perhaps it's because of these views:
>>
>>1253683
>Hong Kong Disneyland
Not decent, it's the smallest Disneyland on the planet, expensive and only really there for mainland tourists
>>
>>1253410
Why would he go to hard rock cafe? sounds lame
>>
Is it fairly easy and cheap to get weed, or, if I can't find weed, some hashish that's at least decent?
>>
>>1254202
I've been to Disneyland in California, Tokyo, and Hong Kong. Overall, I liked HK's the most. I didn't see many mainlanders when I went; it was mostly whites, Koreans, SE-Asians, Indians, and even some Japanese. Then again, this was probably because I went in 2016, and by then, the mainland got their own brand new Disneyland.

Ocean Park had a bunch of mainlanders though. It's actually rather unfortunate, since most of them had no respect for other guests or even the animals.
>>
>>1254202
>it's the smallest Disneyland on the planet
It's also the least crowded Disneyland park clone.
>>
>>1253683
Also, I imagine if mainland Chinese tourists want to go to an amusement park in that part of China, they are more likely to visit the melee of park a bit further north in Guangzhou/Shenzhen area. This area has more amusement parks than Orlando, Florida.

Ones I can think off the top of my head:
Window of the World (the original commercial touristy place in that area with tons of mini models of famous buildings)
Happy Valley Shenzhen
Knight Valley
Chimelong Paradise
Chimelong Ocean Kingdom
Chuanlord Manor (I call this one Slumlord Manure because it's a super-sized dump of a place, and the sort of park most Chinese were used to before Western investors started financing parks in China).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.