[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which city is better for travel: Paris or London?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: london-paris-2.5.13.jpg (110KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
london-paris-2.5.13.jpg
110KB, 600x449px
Which city is better for travel: Paris or London?
>>
https://www.strawpoll.me/13023918
>>
>>1252738

They're basically the same city
>>
London easily. Lots of flights that go everywhere and they are way cheaper than flights from Paris. Only downside is you need to go to faraway airports like Gatwick whilst cdg is easier to get to from Paris.

t. Someone who has lived in both cities.
>>
>>1252738
I liked Paris more. I found London just depressing.
>>
Everyone is different mate, there is no absolute answer to this kind of questions.
>>
>>1252738

From an American perspective

If you can only go to Europe once Paris. If you are somebody who wants to live in Europe for awhile live in London.
>>
>>1252738
There are far better cities in Europe desu.
>>
Is Paris THAT bad?
>>
>>1253714
Yeah.
Woolwich in London is better
>>
>>1253714
from a tourists perspective:
almost everywhere you will go will be touristy as shit, dirty, and full of brown people

if you go into the nicer, actually parisian french neighborhoods, nobody speaks english and it gets boring except for the food
>>
LONDON! Its beyond beautiful, very clean city and all the museums are free, of coures they ask for a donation but you can just walk on in. Theres a ton of diversity so you can literally eat cuisine from any country and not leave.

Also their queen is a lizard
>>
File: 1529MartinLuther.jpg (282KB, 971x977px) Image search: [Google]
1529MartinLuther.jpg
282KB, 971x977px
>>1254119
>Theres a ton of diversity
>>
>>1252902
I agree with this guy.

Although London is a shithole in general with terrible housing. It's really expensive and no sense of communities. Theres a general feeling of segregation between races which is harmful since it's a melting pot with hardly any white English near the centre.

Personally I really liked Paris although the centre is destroyed by being tourist focused too much. Beautiful city with a lot to see and do. Once you know how to look you'll only have great wine/coffee/food.

London is mostly unfriendly and ugly, the centre is so spread out that it makes visiting it for the first time a real chore to get an idea of the city. Though given the right time and having a lot of money London can be engrossing and fun. British people are terrible drinkers though and most bars/pubs close unreasonably early in comparison to most places in Europe so unless you know a local and know the handful of places worth drinking for the night then you have to stick to clubs (which I don't like).

I don't know if this matters but I'm from Ireland so London seems boring culturally as its a larger version of Dublin with no charm and as I mentioned shitty drinking culture.
>>
>>1254086
>>1254123
Go back to /pol/, faggot(s).
>>
>>1254630
it isnt just a meme. Remember, living in a major modern city terrorism and suicide bombings, according to the mayor of london, is just part and parcel of everyday life.

I enjoyed paris more than london but i went over 15 years ago now and i would be amazed if paris hasnt changed an awful lot since then (i know of numerous other cities which have). London, personally, i hate but that might be because im english and i worked there for a year (and never again).

Id reccomend vienna over both desu senpai.
>>
>>1254630
>Go to Paris
>See a lot of Africans and Muslims
I'm sorry, but I just don't want that to happen. Maybe it's bad, but whatever. At least I'm being honest.

Would you be happy to find a lot of Australian Aborigines in Iceland?
>>
>>1254611
From an NA persepctive London was gorgeous

Paris smells like pee
>>
File: 1494618841755.jpg (19KB, 448x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494618841755.jpg
19KB, 448x480px
>>1252738
Go to africa youll never know the difference and its cheaper
>>
File: 1492921363981.png (784KB, 1857x859px) Image search: [Google]
1492921363981.png
784KB, 1857x859px
>>1254630
Gas yourself you enormous retard. I guess youre one of those cunts who think "diversity is strength" as you fight your way through the horde of arabic speaking africans and militarized police during rush hour.

Wow what a fantastic feature of life there. #refugeeswelcome
>>
>>1254630
It's so funny how people think that the anons talking about brown people are /pol/ autists.

A work colleague of mine, 50 something, came back recently from a trip to France. Super liberal, super left. Hes a very seasoned traveler and has been all over the world, but hadn't been back to France in a long time.

The one thing he said about from France was how many Africans and Arabs there were. He said on the trains he was literally the only white person there. He was sure to add 'not that there was anything wrong about it' at the end.

Choose to ignore this at your peril.
>>
I've been to Paris multiple times and I've only been to London once, and I have to say I prefer London. London has a better atmosphere and better sights and free museums, but that is like, my opinion man.
>>
>>1255670
They are /pol/ autists, you /pol/ autist. Since they have never obviously been to Paris or London or even outside their basement.
>>
>>1255872
I'm the person you're replying to.

I'm not a /pol/ autist and have been to Paris twice. If you disagree that there has not been a dramatic increase in the amount of brown people you're simply delusional.
>>
>>1255599
Kek

You're right though, France just fucked themselves.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.